PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Keldeo Revealed!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-19-2012, 05:29 PM
CoroCoro Magazine has officially revealed the existence of the pokémon Keldeo in B/W as it will be featured in the movie Kyurem vs The Sacred Swordsman - Keldeo

This also means it is likely to be released legitimately!

New Game?
Masuda, the main mind behind the series, was asked recently about the next game in the main series. He said to watch the next episode of pokémon smash. I will check it out when it comes out this likely means there will be a 6th generation game to be released, or possibly the long-awaited release of Hoenn remakes or Pokémon Gray

Exflar
02-19-2012, 05:37 PM
The Keldeo+Kyurem situation is VERY similar to when Shaymin+Giratina was announced.

-Giratina found in DP not as an important plotline
-Movie comes out featuring Giratina and a previously unreleased pokemon: Shaymin
-Pokemon Platinum is announced with alternate formes for both Giratina and Shaymin

We have Kyurem. A movie is soon to be released with Kyurem and Keldeo. Keldeo is due to be released.
It's logical that "Grey" will come soon.

brueter
12-21-2012, 08:49 PM
not to be rude, but I think the name of the movie is "Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice".

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-21-2012, 09:22 PM
not to be rude, but I think the name of the movie is "Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice".

This was posted before the English movie was made/announced, what I have is one interpretation of the Japanese title, since you can't actually translate word-for-word japanese into English. They also easily could have given it a different name when they translated it to English