PDA

View Full Version : This Reward;

venxhero
04-07-2015, 11:14 PM
I post up my wishlist. But I thought this would be easier for me and maybe for you too! Also I thought this would sort of help me in some way.

I've been ASKED a lot what I was looking for or may be interested in. I honestly can't really name some at the top of my head because I've been juggling several tasks and doing a few things for others. This would be great and I promise you, your time won't be wasted. [NEXT SECTION ON BOTTOM, STILL DEBATING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.]

These are what I want and looking for: (Current Events for XY , ORAS)

Events;
- CoroCoro Rayquaza lvl 70 ID: 03145 [JPN] its shiny.
- World Hobby Fair (WHF15) Rayquaza lvl 70 ID: 01185 [JPN] its shiny.
- Pokemon Scrap Campaign Victini lvl 15 ID: 12014 [JPN]

If you happen to have one, I am willing to give you 3-6a shinies.
EX. TWO 5-6IV shinies and a shiny/Legend etc.

Thats an example of the reward.
*3 shinies - terrible to average stats.
**4-5 shinies - outstanding stats.
***6a shinies - 6IV, not cloned, and legit.
****not cloned - I bet it'll be a clone, but doesn't hurt to be honest. If you are willing to give me the 6IV event without cloning, I'll give you more than 6 shinies, including several 5-6IVs. I have a lot that I haven't listed or willing to trade them, but if its 6IV, not cloned, and legit.. I will let you know my offer.
*****3-6a shinies - DO NOT ASK ME what you want specifically. I will send a list to you and I'll let you choose.

EXAMPLE: you have EVENT with 3IVs. I will give you 4-5 shinies.
LIST: It will have 5-6IV shinies, legend, shiny legends, and events. I'll separate them for you like this.
5-6IV Pokemons
- 6IV Male Pikachu Static Quiet PremierBall lvl1 KB
Legend/S.Legends
- Mew lvl 20
- 6IV S.Kyurem lvl 100
- S.Ho-Oh lvl 100

*CLONES: I understand you want one for yourself.. but please tell me if its cloned.
(depending how honest and kind you are, I might raise the reward)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Like I said earlier, I've been asked a lot what I want in return or what I'm looking for. Honestly, I don't know. But I thought of an idea that could HELP and be a SWEET DEAL FOR YOU ALL.

How does getting ONE shiny for me and getting at least THREE---FIVE shinies in RETURN sounds?

I have a list of what I want exactly, but I was going to breed them myself or even go catch them (if they exist in safari or somehow). MOST of them are breeding, so get out now if you don't think 3-5 shinies is worth it. But lately I don't have time for it and when I do, I'm slow haha (I'm hoping to get back to breeding soon!)

But if you happen to catch it in the SAFARI, let me know the IVs and I'll let you know how many shinies you get. I've caught several from the safari and they usually range from 2-4IVs. (I'll go into details later)

REMEMBER: They have to be NAMEABLES and be in a SPECIFIC POKEBALL.
(I want to name them personally and I'm picky.) I honestly don't know how many times I asked this, but there we go.

FOR THIS PORTION..

What do you guys think? Is it fair? Should I do this? Cuz honestly, I don't want them and at the same time, I do want to get something I like in return. PLUS, you'll be getting tons of shinies from me and I could get more empty boxes haha xP
ALSO, feel free to let me know about fairness and I will increase the reward.