PDA

View Full Version : Shinies and Event Legendaries for trade

Crevab
04-18-2015, 09:14 AM
Hello everyone, I've got a few shinies I'm looking for and decided a thread was better than spamming the Trade Station.
Once I've gotten these few out of the way, I'll start taking offers for anything that catches my eye.

All the normal pokes listed here are shiny, I'll mention if the legend is or isn't.

First up, the 100% assured hacks:
Female Eevee lvl1 6IV and HA Nickname:"Oathkeeper"(I know it's a hack because it's in a Loveball)
2x Shiny Rayquaza lvl 58 6IV (Moon ball) Clones
Shiny Shaymin lvl 100 6IV (Pokeball)
2x Ditto lvl 100 6IV Italian for those interested in Masuda. Clones

Unfortunately, I can't confirm or deny whether the rest are hacked. Everything I have can go to Pokebank and appears to be legit. If it strains credulity, I just choose to believe I'm awesome enough to have gotten that perfect pokemon :p

Female Japanese Buneary 1IV a clone
Male Chesnaught lvl 100 1IV Nickname: Chester
Male Unfezant lvl 100 6IV
Male Venusaur lvl 70
Male Scizor lvl 10 1IV
Male Reuniclus lvl 41
Male Umbreon lvl 51 1IV
Female Vespiquen lvl 100
Male German Dragonite lvl 100
Male Gardevoir lvl 100 6IV
2x Shiny Mew lvl 100 Looks like clones from all the way back to the Old Sea Map event
Shiny Genesect lvl 100 6IV
Shiny Deoxys lvl 100 6IV
2x Shiny Arceus lvl 100 6IV Clones of the recent event
Darkrai lvl 50 3IV clone of the recent event
Genesect lvl 22
Diancie lvl 50 4IV
Keldeo lvl 15 2IV
2x Meloetta lvl 100 6IV

Hopefully this has piqued some interest, now here's what I want:

A shiny female Fennekin would be great. 5-6IVs? Fantastic. Nicknameable? Perfect
Shiny male Ralts/Kirlia or a Gallade that knows Hypnosis. Good attack IVs or +attack nature is preferable. Nicknameable would be perfect
I could easily give away multiples for these two based on how close to perfect they are.

Additionally, I'm looking for a shiny Amaura with its recently released HA. Better stats are a plus, but not required here
S̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶l̶i̶a̶
Someone has to have a Shiny Diancie hacked to be tradeable, right?

Well that's it, reply or PM and let's make some trades :)

darksage22
04-18-2015, 04:20 PM
can i have Shiny Mew

Crevab
04-19-2015, 12:35 AM
Diiiid you have something I'm looking for?

venxhero
04-19-2015, 08:25 AM
Eevee can be caught in Rareballs (Love, Moon, etc.) in HGSS and can be transferred. c:

You can tell by OT&ID if they're hacks (ex. OT:Ash ID: 01337)
Especially the 6IVs.. You want to double check those!

Crevab
04-20-2015, 02:52 AM
When do you catch Eevee in HGSS? I thought you could only get one as a gift or as a prize.

venxhero
04-20-2015, 08:42 PM
I doubled checked and you're right 0: Eevee is only obtain through Bill, as a gift. I'm sorry about that!

Thats weird.. Honestly, I got these Eevees (Love & Moon Balls) through Tumblr (I follow a few Pokemon Breeders / Giveaways) and one collects RareBalls. She has tons of them and breeding Females for everyone who wants to do the Masuda Method shiny.

I guess she hacked them or someone gave them to her? xP