PDA

View Full Version : Main Stream Pokemon Game for Wii??

Baby Koga
02-20-2012, 05:04 PM
I know it probably won't happen but I think it would be an awesome concept!

Imagine flicking the controller to throw pokeballs. Awesome.
Using the battle environment to your advantage or against your opponent. Awesome.
Amazing graphics and still have accessibility to wifi. Less nostalgic, but awesome.

These are just some of the possibilities I thought of if Nintendo did ever develop a main series Pokemon game for the Wii. What do you guys think!? :)

DejaVu146
02-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Sounds like a fun concept. I would buy it. However, I don't think it would sell. One of the main reasons Pokemon got so popular was because its fun, addicting, stratigic (sp?), and could be taken with you on the go. I don't know if it would be AS popular as it is if it started out on the N64, or any big system. But I like the idea of making it more life like and, like I said, I would buy it.

Sting
02-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Sounds Fun and Enjoyable.
It will encourage most people if that happened.

Exflar
02-23-2012, 04:06 AM
Sounds like a fun concept. I would buy it. However, I don't think it would sell. One of the main reasons Pokemon got so popular was because its fun, addicting, stratigic (sp?), and could be taken with you on the go. I don't know if it would be AS popular as it is if it started out on the N64, or any big system. But I like the idea of making it more life like and, like I said, I would buy it.

Pokemon Colosseum technically falls under "main series" game. It sold VERY well. It was innovative because it didnt use the standard plug'n'chug "VS-8gyms-PokeMafia-Elite4-champ" plot.

And to add to that, your character is an Ex-Villain who drives a hovercraft motorcycle. How much more bada**ness can you get??