PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon I have for trade :)

Alkali
05-05-2015, 11:21 PM
[CODE]These are all my pokemon up for trade, if you want to trade just PM your FC, the pok on you want and the pokemon you are willing to give.

Shiny Pokemon

JPN Gloom
Larion
Ursaring with pokerus
Cradily
Zangoose
Sharpedo
Electivire
Porygon-Z
Weavile
Darmanitan with pokerus
Cofagrius
Swoobat
Ivysaur
JPN Quilava
Swampert
Greninja
Vaporeon
Kecleon
Arcanine
Ampharos
Alakazam
Espeon
Metagross
Serperior
Talonflame
Probopass
Clefable
Sceptile
Gyarados
Umbreon

Shiny legends

Mew x3
JPN Mewtwo
Latios
JPN Latias
Palkia
Dialga
Regigigas
Manaphy
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Regirock
Kyurem
Reshiram

Event Pokemon

GAMESTP Shiny Suicune, Raikou and Entei
Gamestp Deoxys
PC Tohoku shiny Jirachi x2 (however one has and English name and a German orgin so I'm not sure if it is hacked or not)
SUM2013 shiny Giratina
2012MAY Darkrai
JPN Shiny Genesect x2
Plasma Genesect
SMR2012 Keldeo x2
Movie 14 Victini x2
SPR2013 Meloetta x2
JPN Movie Diancie
Spooky2014 Pumpkaboo
SUM2014 Pinsir
XY Blaziken
JPN Shiny Pichu
SUM2014 Vivillon
Spring 2015 shiny Charizard x2 (the other one is still not redeemed, your choice if you want the code or Pokemon)
Present Emboar, Serperior, Samurott
Steven Shiny Metagross
JPN Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi x2
JPN Mew
FAL2010 Mew x3
JPN Pokemon movie 15 Shiny Arceus

spectre
05-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Can I have a Meloetta and shiny Mew? I got a Shiny Deoxys and shiny Genesect. Also what is nature for the Manaphy and Mewtwo? I am looking for Timid natures for them.

ThePhionexGamer
05-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Can I get the serperior as well as the legend dog trio

TheMineTaker
05-18-2015, 12:35 AM
Is it possible for me to get the Genesect? I could give up a Landorus if you want, if So thanks advance

DialgaTheTimeLord
05-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Not sure what you want in trade for these. If this is practically a giveaway, I'll take the Arceus, or I may offer a Meloetta.

Spacewitch
05-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Do you still have a mew? What would you like in exchange for one?

mewrules
05-24-2015, 09:43 PM
would u be willing to trade the 2013 shiny giratina event

Alkali
05-27-2015, 11:05 PM
Sorry I haven't been posing guys I been away, please don't ask what I want for what Pokemon because I don't know, sorry for being awkward. The only pokemon I know I want is a shiny gen 6 born 5iv adamant kangaskhan. Panther than that fell free to offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and this is not a giveaway, don't request without offering otherwise I won't reply

SporemanJake
05-28-2015, 12:00 AM
I'll give you my darkrai for shiny reshiram please i want shiny reshiram really badly

laboaka
05-28-2015, 12:12 AM
I am interested in the shiny Zangoose. Does it have any egg moves or perhaps the ability Toxic Boost, though? I can trade you a battle ready shiny Swellow or shiny Torterra.

Alkali
05-28-2015, 12:49 AM
I'll give you my darkrai for shiny reshiram please i want shiny reshiram really badly

Sorry I already have one

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it has toxic boost, do you have any more Pokemon you are willing to offer

SporemanJake
05-28-2015, 01:08 AM
i have a shiny Adamant Natured Clear Body Ability Metang with the Metagrossite Lvl30,a shiny female mawile quiet nature intimidate for her ability and has the mawilite Lvl30,a shiny female florges Lvl100 bold nature flower veil for the ability i can give you any one of these for the shiny reshiram cause it is the last shiny legendary i really wan to get

Alkali
05-28-2015, 01:22 AM
Sorry I'm just no interested in any of those, do you have any competitive pokemon you wanna trade

SporemanJake
05-28-2015, 01:27 AM
i have a shiny ditto is Lvl-100,5IVs 0in Spd,Nature-Brave,Ability-Imposter,Item-Destiny Knot i also have a Lvl5 Male 4iv adamant nature speed boost ability carvanha

update - i got a Shiny Starmie that is Lvl-50,ORAS Breeded has 6 Perfect IVs,Nature-Timid,Ability-Natural Cure,Moves-Rapid Spin,Scald,Ice Beam and Recover also has Max Contests Stats has Hidden Power of Dark Characteristic-Takes plenty of siestas

update i got someone to trade there shiny reshiram for the shiny starmie

laboaka
05-28-2015, 05:15 AM
Yes it has toxic boost, do you have any more Pokemon you are willing to offer

I also have a shiny Sableye with Prankster and, I believe, some egg moves. (I think Trick and Sucker Punch are egg moves for Sableye? :confused:)

And one other shiny I got is the XY event shiny Gengar that came with the exclusive Sludge Wave move, if you don't have this event.

Alkali
05-29-2015, 01:16 AM
I also have a shiny Sableye with Prankster and, I believe, some egg moves. (I think Trick and Sucker Punch are egg moves for Sableye? :confused:)

And one other shiny I got is the XY event shiny Gengar that came with the exclusive Sludge Wave move, if you don't have this event.

I'll take the gengar off your hands for it hit me up a PM

laboaka
05-29-2015, 03:38 AM
I'll take the gengar off your hands for it hit me up a PM

Gotcha bro. Many thanks. :D

Beyond_y0u
05-30-2015, 09:45 PM
I'm very interested in the shiny Arcanine. I can offer you a shiny Palkia, a shiny Ponyta, or a shiny Shelgon (which can be evolved into a shiny Salamence if a deal breaker.) I'm in desperate need of one so if you want two of these Pokemon, or any others I have, you are welcome to them!

KuroKitten
05-31-2015, 05:04 PM
I have --

Lv.15 Shiny Shaymin: 6IV, Modest, Natural Cure.
Lv.100 Shiny Ditto: 6IV, Timid, Imposter.
Lv.100 Shiny Electivire: 6IV, Timid, Motor Drive.
Lv.100 Umbreon: 6IV, Calm, Synchronize.
Lv.96 Sylveon: 6IV, Quiet, Pixilate -- EM Wish.
Lv.95 Noivern: 6IV, Timid, Infiltrator.
Lv.84 Arcanine: 6IV, Adamant, Intimidate -- EM Close Combat.
Lv.74 Gyarados: 6IV, Adamant, Intimidate.

I would like a Shiny Mew, Shiny Manaphy, Shiny Genesect, and a Meloetta.

Let me know if any combination of what I offered will get me any of what I requested.

If none of those pique your interest, the last 5 in the list (Umbreon through Gyarados) are pokemon that I have bred myself, and I have other Lv.1 6IVs and 5IVs available, and I'm also willing to breed a 'mon to your specifications if that would be more enticing. :)

Mine Shaker
05-31-2015, 11:05 PM
ill give you a siny kyogre for your shiny mewtwo heres my fc 1220 83058062 contact me if interested

Alkali
05-31-2015, 11:51 PM
Sorry man already have them pokemon

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very interested in the shiny Arcanine. I can offer you a shiny Palkia, a shiny Ponyta, or a shiny Shelgon (which can be evolved into a shiny Salamence if a deal breaker.) I'm in desperate need of one so if you want two of these Pokemon, or any others I have, you are welcome to them!
Sorry already have them pokemon

- - - Updated - - -

I have --

Lv.15 Shiny Shaymin: 6IV, Modest, Natural Cure.
Lv.100 Shiny Ditto: 6IV, Timid, Imposter.
Lv.100 Shiny Electivire: 6IV, Timid, Motor Drive.
Lv.100 Umbreon: 6IV, Calm, Synchronize.
Lv.96 Sylveon: 6IV, Quiet, Pixilate -- EM Wish.
Lv.95 Noivern: 6IV, Timid, Infiltrator.
Lv.84 Arcanine: 6IV, Adamant, Intimidate -- EM Close Combat.
Lv.74 Gyarados: 6IV, Adamant, Intimidate.

I would like a Shiny Mew, Shiny Manaphy, Shiny Genesect, and a Meloetta.

Let me know if any combination of what I offered will get me any of what I requested.

If none of those pique your interest, the last 5 in the list (Umbreon through Gyarados) are pokemon that I have bred myself, and I have other Lv.1 6IVs and 5IVs available, and I'm also willing to breed a 'mon to your specifications if that would be more enticing. :)

Can I get the information on the shiny shaymin

- - - Updated - - -

ill give you a siny kyogre for your shiny mewtwo heres my fc 1220 83058062 contact me if interested
Already have that as well, sorry

Mine Shaker
06-07-2015, 07:29 PM
i need a shiny grouddon and shiny kyogre

ZanttuDX
06-07-2015, 07:30 PM
I would be interested in that Swampert. I have shiny Electrode (5IV Timid Static).

Omega16
06-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Can i have the shiny kyurem? I have a meloetta or shiny genesect i can trade

Chicken_Scout
10-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Do you still have shiny mew or mewtwo? I have shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Spiritomb, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Garchomp, a Normal arceus, and a Shiny Giratina. I THINK they have 6 IVS.

SuperShan52689
10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Would you trade either of these for any of the Pokemon I'm listing?

What I'd like from what you're offering (I don't mind which one of these you'd be willing to trade): GAMESTOP Shiny Raikou, Entei or Suicune, 2012 May Darkrai, Summer 2013 Shiny Giratina, XY Blaziken, Summer 2014 Vivillon, Summer 2015 Shiny Charizard or Shiny Pichu?

What I'll offer: Japanese Xerneas, Tag Battle - Strongest Pokemon JPN Chandelure, PC Tohoku Shiny Jirachi, JPN Victini, Shiny Genesect or Oblivia Shaymin (everything except the Xerneas and Chandelure is cloned.) If you'd like anything else, just reply and I'll see if I have it.

Friend Code: 0104 - 2408 - 2818