PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Next Game Predictions!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Okay so I'm an experienced hacker and I check hacking forums online so I know what I'm talking about as far as ROMs.

In Black and White there's an item called the God Stone, which has absolutely no known function in the games but is programmed in. It looks exactly like the Light and Dark Stones, but it is colored Grey!! There are also two moves programmed in, Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt, with no pokémon currently able to learn them. We can all assume that the item and the attacks are incorporated with Kyurem in some way. So what could this be for?

Well I Highly Doubt it is a new form of Kyurem because...

In game, if you hack the pokédex, Kyurem's other form would already be there
Kyurem is already catchable in-game

Therefore, the theory of it being a new form of Kyurem is ruled out. This is because the pokémon games are ROMs. If you don't know what that means, it means it only knows what it is programmed into it already. It stands for Read Only Memory or something. But this would mean that if it was a new form, it would be a new game, but if so the God Stone shouldn't be registered in B/W. So what could it be? The attacks could be given to an event Kyurem or something like that, but what could be the use of the God Stone?

I believe that it could be a way to obtain your games other legendary, so Catching Reshiram in White and Catching Zekrom in Black. But tell me what you think!

OMFG!!!!! They Actually Announced TWO New Forms of Kyurem based off Reshiram and Zekrom!!!

pwenman
02-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Where do you get the god stone in b and w

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-21-2012, 02:17 AM
Where do you get the god stone in b and w

You can't currently it's completely unobtainable without hacking. You can check the item database in Serebii or Bulbapedia it's there too

truffledude12
02-21-2012, 03:35 AM
You can't currently it's completely unobtainable without hacking. You can check the item database in Serebii or Bulbapedia it's there too

serebii is the MOST reliable pokemon website

Exflar
02-23-2012, 04:14 AM
I completely agree with you on that Grey is the logical 'next installment'. One bit though, Giratina's Origin Forme and Shaymin's Sky Forme were not programmed into Diamond and Pearl (same goes for Rotom's appliance formes). The lack of alternate forme coding in DP prevented them from being traded with Griseous Orbs or Gracidea Flowers from Platinum. Of COURSE they're not going to release alternate formes before the new game.