PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon XZ and YZ rant

PoKoolKelly
05-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Ok, I'm just going to throw it out there. XZ and YZ are FAKE! FULL STOP! I mean come on. Junichi Masuda said if we thought that Black and White were getting a sequel, it would be Grey. This is what's happening here. This is what we think! But if you use your minds, we all started thinking about Delta Emerald, it was trademarked. So, by that logic, if all these rumours got to the official Pokemon company, they would have trademarked it by now! Also, seen as they have trademarked DE, that means they wouldn't release XZ/YZ as it would have to be done before that. Moving on, if you look at the games' history, it went: original (RBG) then combination (Y), original (GS) then combination (C), original (RS) then remake (FRLG) then combination (E), original (DP) then combination (Pl) then remake (HGSS), original (BW) then remake (B2W2), original (XY) then remake (ORAS). The shortened version of this would be as follows: O-C, O-C, O-R-C, O-C-R, O-R, O-R. If you go by this, then it should go Original then Combination then Remake next. Therefore, we are due a new series, possibly tying in with what the guy who gives you the Strange Souvenir says. After that, it will get a combination then we will see a remake. What people who think XZ and YZ are real are suggesting is something the Pokemon company has not done and probably will never do, making a new game then two remakes after it. Just think about it. I'm not saying it definitely won't happen but look at how stupid it sounds in official circumstances. Thanks for reading something so long again but I thought I had to get it out there. :) The images are not mine, I got them from Google Images

finch22
05-23-2015, 11:26 PM
When they made black2 white2 they broke any pattern they used before so who knows what they will do. If they are doing an emerald remake then it will be the first combination remake. I don't care if they do a sequel to xy or a combination, I just hope they do another kalos region game.

PoKoolKelly
05-24-2015, 04:07 PM
I see what you mean. But either way, they more than likely won't make XZ YZ and I do hope another Kalos Based game comes out. Or a tie in like GSC, HGSS

finch22
05-24-2015, 06:06 PM
I didn't notice the pics before. They look fake, thank god those are the most hideous legendaries I have ever seen. Mixing anything with zygrade is a horrible idea. Zygrade is the actual ugliest legendary in existence. Whatever they do I wish it would be soon, I don't know about you but I am tired of waiting for volcanion and it probably won't be released for another 2 years. Hell they haven't even given us a date for hoopa yet.

PoKoolKelly
05-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Yeah. I feel exactly the same as you do. All I know is that Hoopa is coming out with the movie

pokeman321
06-09-2015, 12:55 PM
no it could be a totally different game altogether

GaryEhffinJoaker
06-09-2015, 06:32 PM
I dont get what the point is of making ppl wait so long for Hoopa and Volcanion... It's like, at this point, who even cares anymore? We've known about them for a year or two or more already and they're just now revealing Hoopa. For what?? At this point I could understand hacking the stupid thing. Nintendo or GameFreak or whoever is making these decisions needs to revise their strategy, IMO.

OMEGARUBY/ALPHASAPPHIRE SPOILER:

If you're still reading this you are welcoming yourself to ORAS spoilers. No longer my fault at this point. Personally I would like the next games to take place in a different Kalos, the alternate universe Kalos where Mega Evolution and, presumably Fairy, and all the new universe stuff, never occurred, as mentioned in the Delta Episode of ORAS. I assume Zinnia will make an appearance in the next game.

The Kiwi Dragon
06-10-2015, 03:00 AM
I have heard rumors that there will be an announcement at E3 regarding the next games. Supposedly they will be based on Red/Blue for the 20th Anniversary next year. http://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/38krpd/another_e3_leak_im_sure/ Probably fake, so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

pokeman321
06-10-2015, 10:28 AM
any game news really must be taken with a pinch of salt and we will have to wait and see what happens.

Gaming Master 2000
06-10-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm expecting a Pokemon related announcement. I wouldn't entirely be surprised if it was a case of an updated FireRed/LeafGreen being available on the eShop (and being able to interact with Pokemon Bank).

That being said, I have no inside information and my expectations and wishes obviously aren't based on any information. Either way, I do look forward to E3.

Layton
06-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Whatever they do, I agree on Justin in (his spoiler hidden section of) his post about what he'd like to see. I'd also love to see the customization feature brought back possibly with more hair and skin variations. Maybe even different body types as well.

PoKoolKelly
06-11-2015, 06:08 PM
I agree with you all. I would love to see customisation brought back and I think E3 won't exactly REVEAL the new games but more, tease them. Spoiler Alert for anyone who may not know, numerous spin offs have been revealed lately so I think it may be a little too soon for the reveal of a new gen or game at E3. If you'd like to look at my other thread, I have a few theories in that on what I hope to see in the future. Anyways, have fun all and keep on gaming!