PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help;

venxhero
06-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Its semi-complicated for me to pick one since I have 3-4 of them. I'm kinda undecided what to do and I need help!

I'll like to know which one is slightly better or which one is suitable I guess c:
So I'll list 3 of them here and would you kindly explain to me why "this one" is better and so on.
Thank you for helping me out!

3 Male S.Sceptiles

One
- lvl 36
- Hardy
- Missing Sp.Atk
- Alerts to Sounds

Two
- lvl 50
- Adamant
- Missing HP
- Likes to Thrash About
- has Pokerus

Three
- lvl 52
- Modest
- Missing Atk
- Capable of Taking Hits

Sakura Mamiya
06-01-2015, 02:01 PM
From a battler's standpoint, I would say Shiny Sceptile #3 is the best in my opinion, due to the fact that Sceptile has a high Special Attack stat. Modest boosts that already high stat. #2 would come in second because a physical Sceptile could be used as well. And #1 comes in last.

finch22
06-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Number three will have a weaker attack stat because it's missing the iv and modest nature lowers attack. Number 2 Adamant nature will lower the sp. atk stat, and number one is missing the iv for sp. atk, so they're pretty even there. However the adamant nature will raise the attack stat on 2. So 1 will have better hp and 2 will have better attack. Sceptile has a lower defense so you may want the extra hp. I would go with 1 because hardy won't mess with your stats and sceptic already has a high sp. atk even without the high iv. But I am new to the whole iv thing so I could be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

You may already know all of this but I find this helpful.

http://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

It also depends on which moves you use. If you use all special moves then number 3 is great but if you use any physical moves then 3 will be horrible.

venxhero
06-01-2015, 08:47 PM
@Snowerz; Thank you! Honestly I'm NOT a battler, I'm more of a breeder/collector xD This definitely helped me narrow down my decision x) Of course Finch22 too!

@Finch22; I really didn't know much about the Natures >__< I know that certain natures goes with certain Pokemons for sure, but I don't know why exactly. But I know now that its meant for battling and such. Both of your answers made sense to me xD Usually I don't really get this whole thing (I find it complicated) so I just stick to breeding.