PDA

View Full Version : Chaining not working?

UltraSound
06-23-2015, 06:44 PM
I've been chaining for some good IV pokémon with hidden abilities, but recently things have gotten a little weird. The chaining seems to have stopped working somehow - I don't do anything wrong, at least I think so, but the chain breaks anyway.

Basically what happens I search for a pokémon, faint it, search again, faint it again, do this a couple of times. Then the radar says that the pokémon couldn't be found. Ok, I just search for another rustling bush and faint the pokémon. Then I search for the pokémon I was chaining for again. And it still says it can't be found, and my chain is broken.

I use repels and my fainter pokémon is always high leveled. I always sneak so I don't scare the pokémon. I don't break the 1 minute rule either. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong! D:

For some pokémon this happens (ex. poochyena, growlithe, I didn't get the chain started after trying for an hour) but for some it doesn't and the chain works fine. (ex. ponyta, no problems)

Is this happening for anyone else? Any idea how to fix it or what I might be doing wrong?

Shadow_claw
06-23-2015, 08:15 PM
it just seems like bad luck! Things can de-chain randomly, and it just sounds like you're getting some awful luck D: