PDA

View Full Version : Event Dragonite Code For Trade!

Octohawk
06-24-2015, 01:37 AM
Hello everyone! I have recently went to my local gamestop to get a code for the dragonite, but then I went to the mall, and got a second code. My sister doesn't want it, so if any of you want it, feel free to offer away. I'd like to get a BR pokemon for it, but i'll certainly look at everything! Also, if you'd like, I can train it for you if that makes it more worth it.

-Sam

venxhero
06-24-2015, 02:34 AM
Oh, is it like Diancie and Halloween Gengar? They'll give you a card with the code on it? 0:

If so, I can probably get a dozen xD

Octohawk
06-24-2015, 02:49 AM
Oh, is it like Diancie and Halloween Gengar? They'll give you a card with the code on it? 0:

If so, I can probably get a dozen xD

Yeah it is! You just go to a gamestop and ask for the code. I was mostly offering for people who can't get to one if there is anyone who can't.

venxhero
06-24-2015, 05:36 AM
I know a few who can't u-u (a couple I met here and friends with on kik) and its nice to help out!

I did it for Diancie and the Halloween Gengar (:

- - - Updated - - -

A friend of mine got a code for me xD (he lives close to a Gamestop) so I got mine early c:

Tomorrow and the next day, I'll be going to several to get some codes n-n

Inari
06-24-2015, 01:35 PM
I'd love the code but I'm from Europe and this is an American event right? However I'd love the actual Dragonite that's from the event.

Octohawk
06-25-2015, 12:25 AM
I'd love the code but I'm from Europe and this is an American event right? However I'd love the actual Dragonite that's from the event.

I can use my sisters ds to get the dragonite on the game, so I can trade it from there.

teatimeee
06-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Hi my fc is 2423-4424-2713 i would love a code if you have a spare :)

venxhero
06-25-2015, 09:05 AM
TeaTimeee, I just sent the code to you by PM. c:

- - - Updated - - -

It seems it may be "region locked"?