PDA

View Full Version : What will come next?

Inari
07-09-2015, 04:50 PM
So hi there!

This is just a speculation post as to what will be the next main Pokemon game.

Note that Pokemon super mystery dungeon doesn't count as it's a spin-off game.

I personally would hope that it's a second Kalos game as I feel it has so much more to offer us. However it could be a good time to go onto Gen 7 which I'd be happy with but not as happy as a Kalos remake.

You can post below your views or simply answer the poll! Or do both lol xD

-Tamm

Geo Sakuraba
07-09-2015, 05:00 PM
We. Need. A. Second. Kalos. Game.

AND CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS!

Inari
07-09-2015, 05:04 PM
We. Need. A. Second. Kalos. Game.

AND CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS!

I'm not saying I need customisation but I need customisation xD I mean I like they included it but they need to up the game and like have different skin tones and more clothing options and hair colours and an option to get rid of the silly hats.

Geo Sakuraba
07-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Everyone needs to be fabulous in their own way. What about including self designs like in AC:NL? :p

UltraSound
07-10-2015, 06:00 PM
This poll lacks Johto.
I vote for Johto.

Daidek
07-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Jhoto?

Inari
07-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Woops I forgot Johto sorry guys ^^

Fox Goddess Inari
07-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Please Gamefreak, please... Gen 7, I need my fairy and dark pokemon. ;-;

Inari
07-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Nobody likes Unova it seems. I guess it makes sense as we did get two Unova games.

Geo Sakuraba
07-11-2015, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't mind getting another Unova game as long as it's more challenging and has a longer story line and probably also includes some answers to our questions (Like the whole dimension theory thingy). But I seriously want a second Kalos game. And Johto is cool too.

Inari
07-11-2015, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't mind getting another Unova game as long as it's more challenging and has a longer story line and probably also includes some answers to our questions (Like the whole dimension theory thingy). But I seriously want a second Kalos game. And Johto is cool too.

Yeah I liked Unova but it did lack a lot. The pokemon were great but the stories were so boring. Also the music hall.. I'd be happy if they didn't include that but if they brought the Pokemon World Tournament back.

UltraSound
07-11-2015, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't mind Unova either, I wasn't a huge fan of B/W or B2/W2. I think they were aiming for a somewhat modern/techy style with that region, but it was kind of badly executed. It was a cluster of ideas stuffed together with no clear goal. I think it might look way better with the new graphics we have today with slight updates in some places. I also kind of miss N. Would love to see that story expanded too. I'd also like to see how Unova's changed over the years!
I'm not huge on Sinnoh, but I think a remake for that is overdue. I didn't exactly love Hoenn either, but ORAS managed to make it work. I think they could manage that with Sinnoh too. I hope.

Baby Koga
07-12-2015, 06:41 PM
They could potentially make a sequel of XY with the addition of a new region, like they did with Gold and Silver. If you look at the Kalos map you can see that the east side is barricaded with mountainside, but you can also see that there is land on the other side. Could this be the Johto of the Kalos region? Also, Couriway Town, a town with very little function lies right beside the mountain, yet it's only feature, a train station, leads nowhere. This could be the way you travel between regions. In a way, it would be gen 7, but also have the scenic Kalos region and hopefully patch up the crappy storyline from XY.

Inari
07-12-2015, 06:48 PM
They could potentially make a sequel of XY with the addition of a new region, like they did with Gold and Silver. If you look at the Kalos map you can see that the east side is barricaded with mountainside, but you can also see that there is land on the other side. Could this be the Johto of the Kalos region? Also, Couriway Town, a town with very little function lies right beside the mountain, yet it's only feature, a train station, leads nowhere. This could be the way you travel between regions. In a way, it would be gen 7, but also have the scenic Kalos region and hopefully patch up the crappy storyline from XY.

I'd be happy about that. And I always did wonder about Couriway and why they never did anything about that train station. Also there's no train there which means whichever region is next to Kalos is in the process of building the route to there. I'd love if it was Unova. And it would kinda make sense as they have the underground subway there.

Kyle the Seeker
07-13-2015, 01:57 AM
I don't see Unova remakes being a possibility, nor do I see Johto as a possibility. I could see Kanto, but it seems unlikely. I do like Robin's idea for gen 7 though, but i feel it won't happen because it may make gold and silver less unique

UltraSound
07-19-2015, 10:54 AM
I feel like they've ignored quite a few major event opportunities...why they choose to do so, I don't know.

Daidek
07-22-2015, 01:18 AM
but love unova.