PDA

View Full Version : What is your most valuable Pokémon?

Porygon-Z
07-15-2015, 06:34 AM
Hello fellow users of Pokébay!

Here's a question! What is your most valued pokémon (that you have/had)?
Post stories, pictures, whatever!

http://imgur.com/6ixgK6r (Can't do [IMG] </3)

Here's my claydol from my Pokemon XD, even though I have 15+ shinies, if I only got to keep one pokémon, I'd be claydol! Too many memories to part with!

steftim
07-23-2015, 11:17 PM
Earlier this week I traded my Gamestop Event Shiny Giratina for a Shiny Jirachi. Not sure what the other person was thinking tbh. I also have a Shiny Shamin :3

Adamapb
07-26-2015, 01:25 PM
I value my shiny mew, my meloetta, and my shiny slurpuff over any of my other pokemon.

finch22
07-27-2015, 10:54 AM
My shiny dragonite that I got as a dratini in white 2. It isn't rare, anyone who played could have gotten one but it wasn't easy. I worked hard to get it and there is no way I would trade it.

PoKoolKelly
07-28-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm not certain but it could be either my shiny rattata that I got on HG before the first gym, my Lv.100 Infernape on Pl, my Shiny Cresselia that I SRd for over 4000 times or Typhlosions - simply because it was my first ever fully evolved starter Pokémon

Octohawk
07-28-2015, 04:46 PM
I would have to say it's my event garchomp I got in X. I got my game from wal-mart so it came with the code to download garchomp right in the game, so at the very first pokecenter I recieved a lv.50 garchomp. That Garchomp I don't think ever left my party. I Think the only reason it's my favorite is because it would never listen to me ever And I would get really mad and wonder why I kept it, but when it would finally attack, it would out power the other poke by oh, at least 40 levels, I would remember why I kept it around. Also becaues at that point all of my other pokemon were extremely underpowered because I only used him.

PikachuXYZ
01-31-2016, 05:19 AM
My ☆Roserade

Type: Null111
01-31-2016, 08:29 PM
Hmmmmm. Very tough question. But I'm gonna say my Shiny Male Absol, named Arim, after the Attack on titan character. Loved the anime, and Absol is my new favorite due to his Dark typing. I HAD to have him Or her as a Shiny once I saw it. I hunted Forever for it. Gave up a few times, and finally one night. He finally appeared. I caught him, and he's been my best friend ever since.

Cynfire
02-07-2016, 05:09 PM
My most valuble pokemon i have is my generation 1 lvl 5 mew that knows pound. I obtained it from a givaway on a social media site they gave out proof of how they got it into gen 6 and talked about a lengthy process on how to transfer it that far that you can find out about on youtube. ^^ but as for a pokemon that means something to me it would hafta be my 6iv shiny ditto without my ditto i could never breed good competitive pokemon and so far ive been lucky breeding 3 shinies! A wooper a kangaskhan and a meowstic! All without the shiny an oval charms and thats in xy ^^.