PDA

View Full Version : funniest thing (or coolest thing) you have ever done on GTA SA or GTA 4

truffledude12
02-24-2012, 11:47 PM
funniest thing that i did was use the police missions and at the end turned against them
they didnt fight back XD
best thing was the car modder
DEFINATLY

Pikachu Belle
02-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Well I once set a policeman on fire and the others just stared at him like o.o And another thing is I once got in a helicopter and I pressed the wrong button and it accidently made me jump out at really high so I just crashed to the ground LOL

Sting
02-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Well, I've ridden a Chopper, I've hit a building, and I crashed, and with that crash, I jump out of it, and I hit the ground(head first), and the helicopter then hit me. And "Wasted" lol
I was riding a sports car(don't know its name), I was turbo speed, until I hit a police car, the car I was riding went jumping, and hit the water while it was on fire. lol
I rode a Motorcycle, drove it turbo, hit a ramp, I came flying, and I jumped out of the motorcycle, I hit the ground, my HP was halfed, and the motorcycle was still flying, and I saw it hit a person, and the person was dead. lol
I rode a Motorcycle(again), I was in turbo speed(again), I hit the a car, and the motorcycle was on fire and I went on a ramp, I came flying high and I didn't jump, and I see the screen, and I saw myself: GHOST RIDER! lol. 5 seconds later, the motorcycle exploded with me, and the motorcycle was still flying, and it saids" Wasted. and the motorcycle hit the ground and came bouncing off.lol

I was on a sports car, in turbo speed, my car went crooked on the ramp, which means, the other side was on top, and the other was on the ground, and my car was still doing that until I hit a building, in which, it just exploded.
I was riding a Helicopter that shoots missiles, I was on the ground, and I shoot the missiles, and the Helicopter exploded with me inside of it. lol
I have a lot of cool things that I have done, but it's going to be TOO LOOONNNGG to put in here

truffledude12
02-26-2012, 12:08 AM
was it the gran turismo?

truffledude12
02-26-2012, 12:10 AM
car modifier lets the real car mod ( hondas etc...) lets a small shop open up
then online there is an event where you and other people come to check out each others cars

truffledude12
02-26-2012, 12:10 AM
i made a total BEAST out of a toyota supra