PDA

View Full Version : Unique & Reward ;

venxhero
09-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Would you like any of these? (S.Pokemon = Shiny)

A. FEB2012 S.Mewtwo lvl 100 6IV with Pokerus + Ash's Pikachu lvl 50
B. FAL2010 Mew lvl 20 + WORLD12 Pikachu lvl 50 aka "Flying Pikachu"
C. 2012MAY Darkrai lvl 59 + Gamestp Deoxys lvl 65
D. Plasma Deoxys lvl 100 with Pokerus + ORAS-born S.Latios lvl 30 6IV Masterball with Pokerus
E. S.Froslass lvl 63 6IV SnowCloak Masterball not KB + Groudon lvl 100 6IV Masterball
F. JPN Kyogre lvl 61 6IV Ultraball + ITA tag English name Hoopa lvl 50 with Focus Sash
G. Female S.Manectric lvl 29 5IV LightningRod Pokeball KB + ORAS-born S.Cresselia lvl 50 6IV Diveball
H. JPN Blue's Pidgeot lvl 61 6IV + ORAS-born S.Raikou lvl 100 6IV Pokeball with Pokerus
- Might as well throw this in!
I. English name Hoopa lvl 58 + Female S.Meditite lvl 1 5IV PurePower Healball KB

*English Hoopa lvl 58: http://www.pokebay.com/trade.php?id=110741

There are 9 sets in total! (:

How to get them for free? Easy, help me name these!

Male S.Spheal with ThickFat - Pokeball
Male S.Sneasel with InnerFocus - Pokeball
Male S.Tyranitar with Sand Stream- Pokeball
Female S.Roserade with PoisonPoint - Moonball
Male S.Chatot with Keen Eye - Friendball
Male S.Teddiursa with Pickup - Premierball
Male S.Sandile with Intimidate - Luxuryball
Female S.Glameow with Limber - Pokeball
Male S.Houndour with Flash Fire - Moonball
Female S.Cottonee with Prankster - Pokeball
Male S.Lapras with Water Absorb - Diveball
-
Female S.Gligar with Immunity - Pokeball

Oh yeah.. I should've put their Final Evolution form instead. Its okay!
I'll have their Serebii.net data tab open to see if I can picture the name to it (:

If you can help me name them and I like it, you can pick any set you like.

I thought of 4 names, but the rest are kinda tough for me xD
Cottonee - Ashe
Glameow - Mocha (I thought it'll be super cute when she's a Purugly)
Sandile - Cookie (A good friend of mine from HS, nicknamed)
Chatot - Tofu (Serebii.net; look at his top right pic and imagine lol I thought it was adorable)
Roserade - Heartfilia (Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail~)
Lapras - Aqua (Always named her that) Raine (Idk typical name for a Lapras I thought)
Gligar - Vexus (CobraQueen) / Libra (FairyTail lol)

Here are some samples; (hope they'll give you an idea of what I like)
S.Giratina - Kuroo (Anime)
S.Reshiram - Shiro (JPN for White)
S.Suicune - Mizuki (Beautiful Moon/I always named my Suicune that)
S.Nidoqueen - Midori (JPN for Green)
S.Goodra - Haku (cute Dragon name)
S.Noibat - Feng (cute nickname)
S.Dedenne - Alice (Just plain cute)
S.Kyurem - Kurasame (FF Type-0 / love of my life)
S.Aipom - Jun (seems like a happy jumpy type of guy)
S.Swanna - Skye (fitting)
S.Shuppet - Rem (adorablee)
S.Fraxure - Xion (KH and I had one in Black, not shiny)
S.Skitty - Ruby (Alice's Skitty and I just adore the nickname)
S.Oddish - Haru (JPN for Spring)
S.Manectric - Luxx (personal fav) / S.Treecko - Zen (personal fav|undecided)
S.Flabebe Blue - Hana (JPN for Flower)
S.Solosis - Fable (I thought it suited him when Black/White came out)
S.Carvanha - Roro (Friend's cat that I helped named / Crow & Kuro)
S.Latias - Hikaru (JPN for Light)
S.Palkia - Ruka (always wanted to name one/Fav/Manga)
S.Entei - Haruto (Anime)
S.Raikou - Reon (fav)
S.HootHoot - Kaepora (Kaepora Gaebora from LoZ, the Owl)
Latios - Ayato (fav from TokyoGhoul)
S.Sandslash - Ven = Kaden (I thought it suits him but I had my friend changed it since Im gonna use Ven later<3)
Sharpedo - Ro (Kakashi's Team in Anbu)
Rayquaza - Farron (Special)

FF LoZ KH FairyTail NarutoShippuden - My Favorite;
Heck I'll even take Unique Names.

Help me name them and win a set! Also I may post more if I run out of sets c:
Give me junk Pokemons in return (I need to clear out my boxes, I swear)

Fox Goddess Inari
09-11-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm not good with nicknames but, how about Blubber for the shiny Spheal. Terrence for the shiny sandile ( sorta reminds me of max's older brother in foster's home of imaginary friends).
Shiny chatot: Vermillion; I named it from one of the cardinal or a constellation spirit of Chinese lore, the vermillion bird of the south.

Shiny Glameow: uh, how about Cheshire? I was inspired by that cat who disappears leaving only its disembodied smile from Alice in wonderland.

Shiny Tyranitar: being a dark type how about a cool name like Deimos (spirit of terror) or Phobos (spirit of fear). Pluto? God of the underworld. >:3

Shiny Houndour: How about Nyx. I know he's a guy, but his name is inspired by the primordial goddess of the night. (Zeus is afraid of her).

Shiny Cottonee: Tinker Bell, because she wears green clothing and two puffs of cotton on her shoes. So that's why I chose Tinker bell. ^^

Shiny Roserade: how about Iridessa from Tinker bell, or maybe Faun or Fauna. >.>

Shiny lapras: Loch ness or Nessie. :3

Teddiursa: I just trying here, but Pooh or maybe even Po from kangfu panda (pandas are bears right?).

Sneasel: Loki or maybe Noir? u.u

I'm horrible with nicknames... *hides under a rock* u.u

Sonic7777
09-11-2015, 06:07 PM
For teddiursa, I would suggest, if you want to, Freddy from five nights at Freddy's. That's the only nickname I can think for teddiursa. I would want Ash's Pikachu

Bright_Espeon
09-11-2015, 08:28 PM
For the Lapras I think Aqua is a great name , how about rocky for the sandile? And I might call one of the strong ones danger , PS- sorry if I'm not too good with nicknames I never nickname my Pokemon XD and perhaps storm for one that's related to weather conditions

finch22
09-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Since spheal will evolve to walrein maybe Wally or Walt cuz it kinda looks like an old man lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I once named a lapras Loc, like the loc ness monster.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyranitar-tyrant
Houndour-Doom or doomsday
Roserade-Poisonrose or Thorna

Sorry for all the updates I just kept thinking of more not sure if you will like them but it was fun trying lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Sandile-Krok, Iggy(as in igneous rock formations) or Igneous could work.

venxhero
09-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Lol no worries xD Honestly I wouldn't nickname my Pokemons either but when Ruby&Sapphire came out, I happen to get both. I think in my Ruby game, I named my Pokemons. When ORAS came out, I only got OR because of money and I really love Ruby<3 so I wanted to stick by it and decided to name again. Pokemons I will keep or hang on to are nicknamed Pokemons I will use!

Also its okay, its everyone's own preference and I do like Greek&Mythical names as well (;

The ones in italics may be used but for a different Pokemon & ones in bold are names I had in mind but saving it;

@TinkerBell; Cheshire, Deimos, Pluto, Nyx, Loki, and Noir c: I really like Cheshire, Nyx, and Noir n-n Which set would you like? Please give me your FC&IGN and we can trade~

@Sonic7777; Freddy 0: I just remember that game xD but sadly I'm not to fond of the name D: I rarely use names but JPN names are usually top xD

@TheGreatTrader; I was thinking of going Aqua but he's a Male xD Its a maybe though. Gyarados and Lapras are the only ones I woud name Aqua depending on their genders!

@finch22; Wally/Walt reminds me of Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader xD I simply adore the heck out of that guy!<3 Hmm.. Idk maybe maybe. I had so many people (some friends) would name Lapras that x'D I sadly don't like it too much. Ah no worries!

Everyone has a million chances to give me nicknames :3 You can keep trying and trying. I promise you, I will have something to give you in return. So please don't feel bad if I say no or keep rejecting your suggestions. I will try my best to give you more stuff that I like so you have a better idea! Good luck <3

Literally, I'm giving 2 Free Pokemons in exchange for a nickname! There's no way you can lose! (: I will italics&bold the things I like so you know!

laboaka
09-12-2015, 04:05 AM
Interesting giveaway, Kay. Here are my suggestions:

Male S.Tyranitar: Charon (ferryman of the underworld, carrier of souls) or Hades (ruler of the underworld)
Male S.Houndour: Cerberus (guardian of the underworld)

As for the set of my choice, it will be Set E: Shiny Frosslass and Groudon. :)

Good luck to everyone. :D

venxhero
09-12-2015, 04:09 AM
Ah thank you Peter! (:

Set E is Taken by Laboaka

Hades and Cerberus n-n Nice; I will get on right now to give you your set!

WondoRules!!!
09-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Sphel:wailly
sneasel: hard ice
tyranitar: tyrump
roserade: bouquet
chatot: motormouth
teddiursa: whinny the poo
sandile:burrow
Glameow: glamour
houndour: firedoom
cotteney: blank
lapras: aqua
gligar: glider

and if i win just pm me plz...?

Eclipse
09-12-2015, 04:31 AM
Male S.Spheal-- Blueberry since I see a fat purple thing and I think of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the blueberry girl.
Male S.Sneasel-- Pharoh
Male S.Tyranitar-- El Dorado
Female S.Roserade-- Rogue or Storm
Male S.Teddiursa-- Cloverfield because clover is green, cloverfield is a war movie and he is a bear.
Male S.Sandile-- DesertJaws
Female S.Glameow-- Cheshire
Male S.Houndour-- Sirius means wolf star and since a star can be blue...

venxhero
09-12-2015, 05:00 AM
@Taewondo1517; Wailly is kinda similar to Wally/Wallace so its a maybe x) Winnie the Poo is cute, but I don't think it'll suit Ursaring very well D: Like what I said to &TheGreatTrader; I'm thinking about it, but not too sure if I want a Male Aqua xP

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I didn't see your post, Eclipse xD I'm so sorry!

Omfg Eclipse! Sirius sounds perfect! I'm in conflict with the S.Glameow x'D Also your username had a nice ring too.

For her, I have 3 names: Cheshire, Mocha, and Mochi lol I dunno why I had a thing for Mocha/Mochi
Please give me your FC&IGN along with the chosen set.

Eclipse
09-12-2015, 05:24 AM
No worries!

FC: 4141-4761-0973
IGN: Meaghan
Chosen Set: H please

venxhero
09-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Okay :D I added you!
FC: 2621-3469-9850 IGN: Kay

I'll be getting on right now and please give me junk Pokemon because I'll be releasing it once I get them.

Set H is taken by Eclipse

- - - Updated - - -

Also someone just asked me; if you won a set already.. You can win another one (: I have several more shinies that needs to be name and I do have plenty of Pokemons to give for free.

I also like the Tales (series)<3 Games and of course Anime/Manga! Feel free to ask or suggest some! But you must inform where its from and why that name (:

Examples
My Latios is Ayato (From Tokyo Ghoul; he's my favorite<3)
S.Palkia is Ruka (From a Manga I read and he was adorable!)
S.HootHoot is Kaepora (From Legend of Zelda)

Eclipse
09-12-2015, 05:37 AM
ok sounds good

To win another set, just post more nickname ideas?

venxhero
09-12-2015, 05:45 AM
Lol yup! :DD Until I get the nicknames for all my shinies then thats it x)

About 6 of them needs nicknames (I have 10 more shinies that needs nicknames too but not gonna post them, maybe/maybe not)
And not gonna say which one needs nicknames :3c
So go for it!

Eclipse
09-12-2015, 05:50 AM
Challenge accepted!

Male S.Spheal-- Blacklight
Male S.Sneasel-- Disco in honor of its pink and gold
Male S.Tyranitar-- Nova, a alien from Freezing
Female S.Roserade-- Psylocke from Marvel
Male S.Chatot-- Eduardo or Blu from Rio2
Male S.Teddiursa-- Baloo from Jungle Book
Male S.Sandile-- Sahara for the crocodiles found in the desert
Male S.Lapras-- Dottyback (its an actual purple fish!)

venxhero
09-12-2015, 07:40 AM
Lol good luck and I really need help with the names xD
They're be in my ORAS forever and I want to be 100% satisfied with the names that fits their final evolution.
A friend has them currently and is waiting for my nicknames so he can nickname them for me!

- - - Updated - - -

S.Spheal - Mizu (JPN for Water)
Kinda conflicted because my S.Suicune is named Mizuki (JPN for Beautiful Moon)

S.Teddiursa/Ursaring - Raiden (God Spirit) xD I can kinda picture it but I'm not sure.

Oh I can pick names too (like how I did now) and if I can get your opinion on it (and if I like it) you win a set!
Same goes to the S.Glameow: Cheshire, Mocha, and Mochi

- - - Updated - - -

@Eclipse; Blacklight and Nova, not bad xD

WondoRules!!!
09-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Oh well thats okay

GiratinaGenner
09-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Shiny Tyranitar-Shukaku
Shiny Sneasel- P!nk

Fox Goddess Inari
09-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Lol no worries xD Honestly I wouldn't nickname my Pokemons either but when Ruby&Sapphire came out, I happen to get both. I think in my Ruby game, I named my Pokemons. When ORAS came out, I only got OR because of money and I really love Ruby<3 so I wanted to stick by it and decided to name again. Pokemons I will keep or hang on to are nicknamed Pokemons I will use!

Also its okay, its everyone's own preference and I do like Greek&Mythical names as well (;

The ones in italics may be used but for a different Pokemon & ones in bold are names I had in mind but saving it;

@TinkerBell; Cheshire, Deimos, Pluto, Nyx, Loki, and Noir c: I really like Cheshire, Nyx, and Noir n-n Which set would you like? Please give me your FC&IGN and we can trade~

@Sonic7777; Freddy 0: I just remember that game xD but sadly I'm not to fond of the name D: I rarely use names but JPN names are usually top xD

@TheGreatTrader; I was thinking of going Aqua but he's a Male xD Its a maybe though. Gyarados and Lapras are the only ones I woud name Aqua depending on their genders!

@finch22; Wally/Walt reminds me of Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader xD I simply adore the heck out of that guy!<3 Hmm.. Idk maybe maybe. I had so many people (some friends) would name Lapras that x'D I sadly don't like it too much. Ah no worries!

Everyone has a million chances to give me nicknames :3 You can keep trying and trying. I promise you, I will have something to give you in return. So please don't feel bad if I say no or keep rejecting your suggestions. I will try my best to give you more stuff that I like so you have a better idea! Good luck <3

Literally, I'm giving 2 Free Pokemons in exchange for a nickname! There's no way you can lose! (: I will italics&bold the things I like so you know!

Hi Kay it's me Aria, may i have set G? my fc is 0061-3428-2061 ign black alice. ;3

finch22
09-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Roserade-Ivy
Houndour-Parrish(it's the name of a character on teen wolf, he is a hell hound)

venxhero
09-13-2015, 02:19 AM
@Primal; Shukaku :DD Ah Naruto xD Not bad but don't forget to let me know where you got it!

@Tinkerbell; I added you so add me too and let's get on!

Set G is Taken by Tinkerbell

@finch22; Ivy is very common xD but thank you!

I've settle down to these nicknames!

S.Spheal/Walrein - Jiro/Jirou or Taro
S.Teddiursa/Ursaring - Raiden / Jiro / Taro
S.Glameow/Purugly - Mocha or Mochi
S.Lapras - Mizu
S.Roserade - Airi or Reika

Jiro/Jirou - BigBoy/SecondSon
Taro - Purple Potato-Yam thing so basically sweets/food
Mizu - Water
Reika - Lovely Petal
Mocha - Coffee
Mochi - Sweets/IceCream

I'm down to those names and helping me out by voting/giving me an opinion (AND IF ITS CHOSEN) you will win a set.
Both S.Walrein and S.Ursaring are so difficult ;-; Im kinda bleh on Lapras and Chatot.
I dunno, I have a tendency to name them after cute things and food.

Vixen
09-13-2015, 02:39 AM
Here's my suggestions. I hope at least one of them sounds good to you! :D

Spheal - I've seen these two before and I think they fit: Sphail (Spheal + Hail), Iceal (Ice + Spheal)
Sneasel - Momoiro, Tankooshoku, Nootoo, Taikoo. Japanese names of different shades of pink, which is the color of S.Sneasel :)
Tyranitar - Sando/Zando. Just the Japanese pronounciation of the English word sand.
Roserade - Azalea. Name of pretty but poisonous flower.
Chatot - I always thought Chatot was French. The name Chéri means darling in French.
Teddiursa - Orso/Urso? Sounds like a bear to me :D.
Sandile - Wani. A Japanese dragon monster, but the name is often translated as crocodile.
Glameow - Adelaide. Means noble, kind, adorned.
Houndour - Prixie. My aunts dog, who once won best in Scandinavia, is called Prixie.
Cottonee - Tina. From Tina Turner. Whimsicott has a 80's rock star hairstyle just like Turner!
Lapras - Nessie. Do I have to explain? :D
Gligar - Glaive, or the Japanese word for glaive, Naginata.

WondoRules!!!
09-13-2015, 02:43 AM
Motormouth for chatot

Eclipse
09-13-2015, 02:49 AM
S.Spheal-- Taro because he is purple and large, aka a purple potato thing!
S.Teddiursa/Ursaring -Jiro because he is a BIG BOY
S.Glameow/Purugly - Affogato is a coffee-based beverage. Its ice cream topped with a shot of hot espresso.
S.Lapras - Mizu, its a water pokemon, I dunno I like how the name flows.
S.Roserade - Reika because I like the colors black, purple and white and that's the colors she has!

And for a Makarow, I would do Canary or BlackCanary from the show Arrow or Marvel.

Fox Goddess Inari
09-13-2015, 02:59 AM
Kay how about yatagarasu for chatot?
It's a three legged crow of the Shinto faith in japan. It's said to represent the sun, I think. The name stands for "eight span crow"

Or even Tengu? The Japanese crow demons with powers equal or rivaling the kitsune. Their leader Sōjōbō is said to live on mount kurama and possess the strength of a thousand Tengu. :3

I believe Nightshade would suit Roserade. After all, the night shade is a plant with poisonous berries. :)

venxhero
09-13-2015, 04:13 AM
@Vixen; Azalea, Cheri, and Prixie are lovely names <3 but I'll have to pass sadly D;

@Taekwondo1517; I don't think I like that name very much for the little birdie xP

@Eclipse; You gotta tell me why they're good xD

@Tinkerbell; Oh gosh, such a long name and thats pretty interesting 0: Didn't know that and TENGU! Reminds me of all the Manga I read about xD Example- BlackBird<3 but sadly I can see that name with Murkrow perhaps 0: Also I may have to pass on Nightshade, only cuz I want a more 'girly' name for my Roserade since she's Female x3 Thank you!

LISTEN!~
My friend who has them, he really wants me to give him the nicknames already xD He needs to clear his boxes so he can breed.
SO I HAVE ONLY A FEW THAT NEEDS TO BE NAMED. (I have about 10 shinies that are MINE so don't fret! This thread can keep going and more free Pokemons can be won.)

I will need a vote/reason why please.
Male S.Spheal-Walrein: Taro | Jiro | Jirou
Male S.Teddiursa-Ursaring: Raiden | Jiro | Taro
Male S.Lapras: Mizu | Aoi*
Female S.Gligar: Vexus* | Libra*

*JPN for Blue
*Vexus (Jenny the Robot show; its that Queen Cobra villain chick)
*Libra (FairyTail Zodiac; I was thinking of doing all 12)

Fox Goddess Inari
09-13-2015, 04:28 AM
For Walrein I vote for Taru. Because it reminds me of that large sumo like guy in Jackie chan adventures.
For ursaring hm, I'll go with Jiro because raiden would suit thunderus more.
For lapras Mizu; it's cute.
For gligar, vexus.

Eclipse
09-13-2015, 04:33 AM
Opps! I updated my post then.

Also..for the I like Libra or maybe if you want a non anime theme you could call him 'Toruk Makto' which means Rider of Last Shadow if you have fly on him, or just Toruk which means Last Shadow.

venxhero
09-13-2015, 07:28 AM
@Tinkerbell; Taru? 0: Hmm maybe perhaps~ Gotta check it out and thank you for your vote&opinion!

@Eclipse; Ah for these I don't think I need anymore nicknames xD but thank you! Its okay I re-read your previous post and thanks!

WondoRules!!!
09-13-2015, 04:50 PM
How's melody for a female chatot and beat for a male chatot

venxhero
09-14-2015, 01:02 AM
@Taekwondo1517; Ah like I said to Eclipse, I don't think I need anymore nicknames right now/atm (: but Melody is a pretty name!

In my last 2 posts, I typed the last 4 Pokemons that need a voting n-n The Spheal - Gligar; No worries though! I will post more shinies that needs nicknames soon enough (: I just have to get them first.

WondoRules!!!
09-14-2015, 01:46 AM
Mochi

venxhero
09-14-2015, 05:25 AM
I'm not sure if you checked, Taekwondo1517 >_>;
but S.Glameow isn't on there anymore. Also you have to give a reason/opinion why you chose that one.
Anywho, thank you though! I appreciate it c:

WondoRules!!!
09-14-2015, 05:29 AM
Dangid......

morgan794377
09-14-2015, 05:50 AM
shiny chatot;
Rio (after the movie)
Bubi (after the eagle-owl seen at the finland soccer games)

venxhero
09-14-2015, 08:20 AM
@Morgan794377; Sorry, but can you please read my comments (: Thank you!

Also I finally got my shinies! Feel free to suggest some names and reason why!
In bold are completed and in italics are not sure. Strike out means I used that name already for another.
Once I finish these, they'll be going to ORAS :3c

Male S.Nidoran in Moonball - Fin <3 (someone special I met years ago and I miss him)
Female S.Swablu in Premierball - Alice (I thought it suited her)
Female S.Snubull in Loveball - Suzie (first shiny caught when XY came out and I finally got one back!)
Male S.Skorupi in Luxuryball - Scorpio (Fairy Tail~)
Female S.Sewaddle in Healball - Coco (named her that in Black)
Male S.Totodile in Pokeball - Blue/Aoi (JPN for Blue; I had one in HGSS, not shiny, and his name was Blue)
Female S.Vulpix in Moonball - Yuuki/Fenix (I liked the name and currently used; Yuuki I normally used for Ninetales)
Female S.Lapras in Loveball - Aqua <3
Female S.Seel in Loveball - Aqua

Lapras & Seel ; I'm undecided xD I wanna use Aquarius but I don't know who should take it!

Male S.Cyndaquil in Pokeball
Male S.Purrloin in Moonball
Male S.Meowth in Loveball - Mufu "Mustafa" (anime: Snow Leopard who died in the storm & name of my Female Pomchi)

These 3 are off-limits and I'll be naming them personally (':
Alright, time to see some unique names from everyone!~

WondoRules!!!
09-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Poseidon or Neptune for seel and lapras??

Roman and greek god of the sea

venxhero
09-15-2015, 12:10 AM
Sorry Taekwondo1517, for the Female Lapras and Female Seel; I really like Aqua and Aquarius (:
but I like those names x) Not bad!

WondoRules!!!
09-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Ha i didn't read the genders srry

venxhero
09-15-2015, 03:39 AM
No worries, everyone makes a mistake xP

Gam3rC
09-16-2015, 04:39 AM
Male S.Spheal: blitz or shoal or brine
Male S.Sneasel: razor or shade or glaze
Male S.Tyranitar: godzilla or titan or havoc or rampage
Male S.Teddiursa: freddy or chip or kuma or Haruhi
Male S.Houndour: Fang or loki or lucifer or Hiei or Cerberus or Anubis

- - - Updated - - -

Female S.Gligar: Vexus because it sounds awesome and i loved that show when it came out
vexus sounds so original and perfect for gligar and especially gliscor

venxhero
09-18-2015, 12:34 AM
@Gam3rCaramella; Sorry, those are named already! I posted a new set if you didn't read my post ;P

Gam3rC
09-18-2015, 06:00 AM
oh i appologize

- - - Updated - - -

lapras should be Aquarius...idk it just sounds like it would fit lapras better
and for seel i would say instead of aqua name her pisces

WondoRules!!!
09-18-2015, 10:01 PM
Lapras are pretty hows Aphrodite lT? Also amphritrite
The Greek queen of the sea

Yoda
09-18-2015, 11:29 PM
Name the shuppet guardian I don't want anything just thought it was a good fit

venxhero
09-19-2015, 05:28 AM
@Gam3erCaramella; Sadly I can't see Pisces with the Female Seel xP I prefer Aquarius or Aqua for both Female Lapras / Female Seel though, thank you!

@Taekwondo1517; Like I said previously and for Gam3erCaramella, Aquarius/Aqua for Lapras/Seel (:

Swablu - Vulpix needs nicknames xD Just saying cuz it seems like you guys are only on Lapras/Seel xP

@Johnny2x4; Um there's no Shuppet 0: I do have one but its on the list what I have already.

WondoRules!!!
09-19-2015, 05:42 AM
Firefoxx for the youtuber OMGitsfirefoxx bc her fav packmen is ninetales

venxhero
09-19-2015, 07:11 AM
@Taekwondo1517; Its kinda weird naming someone else's pokemon for your own xD but thats a nice nickname (:

WondoRules!!!
09-19-2015, 02:45 PM
No she didn't name it that it's just her favorite pokemon

venxhero
09-19-2015, 05:37 PM
Oh sorry thats what you meant >_< sadly I don't know who that is and I don't name them after youtubers (unless I know them personally and they're really good friends)

Just saying (: if you read all my posts on this thread, I posted my favorites and what I'm into. I even posted a huge list of samples of what I named my shinies. Of course I don't mind hearing your own nicknames etcs but try to keep in mind that they'll have this name forever and I want it to fit them (in their final form as well) and I rather not keep trading myself back to XY to change the name.

(I even have a good friend who helps me out and I help him out as well on shinies; I keep bugging him to change the shinies' names cuz I didn't like it or it didn't suit them. So in order to avoid that, try imagining the unique name for the current form and their final evolution forms along with their gender and ability; that helps me) Of course along with the type of ball they're in (:

Gam3rC
09-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Okay, no worries

venxhero
09-19-2015, 05:52 PM
Thank you for reading!~

Gam3rC
09-19-2015, 06:06 PM
Azula for vulpix
From avatar the last air bender

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to pick yuuki or fenik it would be yuuki because fenil is to close to fennikin and yuuki sounds more suitable/adorable

venxhero
09-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Sadly I'm not a fan of Avatar, Gam3rCaramella xD but I do like that Prince Zuko xP

Anywho! I think I may use Fenix for my Cyndaquil, Male or Female?
I got a feeling I should use Yuuki (even though I name all my Ninetales that whenever I get my hands on one)
PLUS in a Moonball, I think its suitable/adorable (: Yeah I may go with Yuuki (kinda buzy so have to name it later)

Thank you! Which set would you like, Gam3rCaramella? Please provide IGN&FC because I probably deleted it
(needed more room in FC u__u curse the maximum of 100FC only)
Give me a minute, I need to update the list of the leftovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nevermind, they're there still xD (I recently moved them so I had to double check)
Anywho please send me those and we can trade whenever you're available!

I am currently breeding eggs x3 and give me JUNK Pokemons because I'll be releasing them sadly. Need more room.

Gam3rC
09-19-2015, 11:35 PM
aww thanks soo much :D
if u liked avatar, i feel like azula would be a good choice for a female fire pokemon but to each his own lol
zuko or zuzu (his nickname in the show) would be great for a male fire pokemon. :)
alright my ign: alysha
my fc: 3582-9563-3569
yuuki is just so perfect for vulpix (you name all your ninetails that for a reason) :D

i would love to have this set: English name Hoopa lvl 58 + Female S.Meditite lvl 1 5IV PurePower Healball KB

(if you can nickname miditite Shiva that would be awesome, but if not i understand)

venxhero
09-20-2015, 02:15 AM
No problem and gonna add you right now 0:
Which set is that? Please give me the letter xD

Let me know when you are available to trade and sadly cannot name it for you xP

Gam3rC
09-20-2015, 02:58 AM
im on right now the set was I.

venxhero
09-20-2015, 03:05 AM
Ah I just got my food >3>; Can you wait? I'll be available after an hour, sorry about that.
I'll be on all night so hopefully you'll still be here.

Set I is taken by Gam3erC

Gam3rC
09-20-2015, 03:08 AM
sure no problem, i will get back on at 11pm :)

venxhero
09-20-2015, 03:48 AM
Thank you for understanding! (: It's currently 7:19pm here!
Alright time to be away for an hour xD I'll let you know asap when I'm back n-n

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done (: I'll be getting online!

Gam3rC
09-20-2015, 04:10 AM
oh okay lol
thanks for everything it is 11:09pm here :)

venxhero
09-20-2015, 04:24 AM
Oh so you're 3hrs ahead xD well thank goodness we traded (:

Gam3rC
09-20-2015, 04:30 AM
yes i agree, we would have been waiting a long time
btwi got the shiny stone but still nothing
i have better luck getting shinies in wonder trades then hatching or random encounters and ive tried the pokeradar but nothing
i have a japanese ditto to breed to....is there some trick im missing to get shiny pokemon?

venxhero
09-20-2015, 04:55 AM
Yeah xP
Shiny Stone? You mean the Shiny Charm?
Cuz Shiny stone is an item that evolve Pokemons while Shiny Charm is an Key item you get when you completed your dex.

Gam3rC
09-20-2015, 06:10 PM
Yeah lol I meant to type shiny charm lol

venxhero
09-21-2015, 12:36 AM
I kinda figured, but just clarifying xD

Honestly in my opinion, it takes time and patience (I feel like its based on luck)
Some people have patience for hunting and it boosts their chance in finding one. Can even take days xD
I don't have patience for hunting (longest I've gone was 2hrs and can't do it)
BUT I do have patience for breeding&hatching eggs <3 I don't mind spending days and weeks on it (:

I shouldn't be even saying this (since THIS IS NOT a Shiny Thread to talk about) xD I'm sure there's a couple shiny hunting threads out there if you wanna check it out (: OR we can discuss it through PM? I don't wanna go off topic in my own thread xD

Transient Reality
09-25-2015, 02:00 AM
Hey there!
I thought of a great name for the Spheal! It's pink, just like the pink Ice Climber from the Nintendo game Ice Climbers and Smash Brothers, so why not name it "Nana" like the Climber? :D
For the Tyranitar, I think "Marauder" or "Vicious" would be good because in the fourth Pokemon movie, the villain is named "Iron-Masked Marauder" or "Vicious", and he uses a Dark Tyranitar at one point.
The Roserade could be "Phantom" like the Phantom of the Opera...I don't know, I think something about the two colors and the roses reminds me of the musical.
The Chatot could be "Ranger" or "Phantom" as well, because a Chatot appears alongside the pirate villain in "Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea".
The Shiny Sandile could be "Gaara" because I just really love Gaara and I often name sand-related Pokemon after him xD Plus he's pretty intimidating ;3
A good name for the Houndour might be "Kakashi", or "Cerberus", like the three-headed dog that guards the gate to the underworld.

If you like any of those names, I'd love the (A) option first, but I also like option (F). Thanks a lot! :D

Gam3rC
09-25-2015, 06:27 AM
Sorry about that
Thanks for everything

venxhero
09-25-2015, 07:28 AM
@TransientReality; I'm sorry xD I should've told you I posted a new set 0: A new list of shinies that needs a nickname xD
But I do like Vicious (The Silver-Haired guy in CowboyBebop xD) and Phantom, pretty epic ;n; I don't know which pokemon to name that one!

@Gam3rC; No problem at all! If you need help or have any questions, I can help you! Just a PM away n-n

Transient Reality
09-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Oh, okay! Do you think you could maybe repost the list? I searched the posts here and I'm not certain which list it is. Thanks a lot! :D

venxhero
09-28-2015, 01:34 AM
Sure thing! (:

Female S.Swablu in Premierball
Female S.Snubull in Loveball
Female S.Sewaddle in Healball - Coco (named her that in Black)
Male S.Totodile in Pokeball - Blue/Aoi (JPN for Blue; I had one in HGSS, not shiny, and his name was Blue)
Female S.Vulpix in Moonball

Shiny Hunter 47
09-29-2015, 05:06 AM
For the vulpix what about Kurama, Kyuubi, Mozzila or scarlet?

venxhero
09-29-2015, 08:49 AM
@ShinyHunter47; Those names are nice, but Ninetales is going to a Silver Fox with blue tints xD Also I think I'mma stick with Yuuki, for the Vulpix x)

- - - Updated - - -

Female S.Swablu in Premierball
Female S.Snubull in Loveball
Female S.Sewaddle in Healball
Male S.Totodile in Pokeball

Those 4 need nicknames btw (:

Shiny Hunter 47
09-29-2015, 09:09 PM
Hmm.... for the totodile how about: Hydro fang, Gustave or Riptide.

or for the swablu maybe: Melody, Allison/Alice, Xaldin (from kingdom hearts) or Aria

venxhero
10-01-2015, 09:06 AM
I gotta pass on those lol thank you xD

I was thinking Alice but I already used that name for the S.Dedenne xP It's a Female Swablu in a Premierball, so I kinda want it to fit (:

venxhero
10-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Okay so a friend of mine hatched me a Shiny Female Vulpix in a Loveball c:

Now I have 2 Shiny Female Vulpix in Rareballs (Moon and Love)

Yuuki would totally suit the Moonball S.Vulpix, but what name for the Loveball Female S.Vulpix?

WondoRules!!!
10-02-2015, 03:14 AM
Tyra...

idk where that came from lol

venxhero
10-03-2015, 10:10 AM
That is random lol xD

A friend of mine named both of the Vulpix's so they're off my list (:
I got 4 more shinies that need nicknames and I'm done xD

Literally, the list aka prizes are for free! I want to get rid of them x3 Once I do, I can clear out my boxes.

WondoRules!!!
10-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Yeah i literally dk not know were it came from...

so how are they free?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

venxhero
10-04-2015, 03:37 AM
You dont read my posts huh?
Im giving the pokemons (shiny/legend/event; check this thread's first post) in exchange for nicknames. Thats it.

Everyone has a million of tries, so people can keep entering. If you cannot follow or read, you dont have to post in my threads. Thank you!

Fox Goddess Inari
10-04-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi Kay. n.n

Female S.Swablu in Premierball: how about the greek goddess of the moon, Selene.
Female S.Snubull in Loveball: Titania? >.>
Female S.Sewaddle in Healball: How about Persephone; Goddess of flowers and the underworld. pronounce Per-seh-fa-nee.
Male S.Totodile in Pokeball: how about Ridley; that dragon thing in Metroid.

Yoda
10-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Male S.Spheal mustache
Male S.Sneasel sephryn
Male S.Tyranitar Godzilla/gojura
Female S.Roserade ivy/scarlet
Male S.Teddiursa yogi
Male S.Sandile veil
Female S.Glameow soni
Male S.Houndour Cadejo
Female S.Cottonee Watage
Male S.Lapras Nessie

Idk if you'll like those but just thought I'd help :p

venxhero
10-04-2015, 07:52 AM
@TheMorrigan; Omgosh, Selene! 0: Reminds me of The Underworld<3 I was thinking of Titania (cuz Fairy Tail) but not entirely sure yet. The last two, VERY TEMPTING.. but I will keep those in mind :3c Which set would you like? I'm definitely naming the Swabu "Selene" :'D

@Johnny2x4; That list is completed, but thank you for offering x)

Fox Goddess Inari
10-04-2015, 08:06 AM
@TheMorrigan; Omgosh, Selene! 0: Reminds me of The Underworld<3 I was thinking of Titania (cuz Fairy Tail) but not entirely sure yet. The last two, VERY TEMPTING.. but I will keep those in mind :3c Which set would you like? I'm definitely naming the Swabu "Selene" :'D

@Johnny2x4; That list is completed, but thank you for offering x)

Thanks Kay, I'm glad you like it. I'd like set B please. n.n

venxhero
10-04-2015, 08:08 AM
Set B is taken by TheMorrigan

I can trade right now, Aria :DD I'm currently online n-n Trade me junk Pokemons because I'm releasing them x)

Fox Goddess Inari
10-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Set B is taken by TheMorrigan

I can trade right now, Aria :DD I'm currently online n-n Trade me junk Pokemons because I'm releasing them x)

Thank you Kay for the event mons. n.n

venxhero
10-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Your welcome! (: Thank you so much too! Also thank you for the Premierball HA Excadrill<3

Layton
10-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Closing thread as per OP's request