PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Black 2 & White 2--- Predictions???

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-26-2012, 03:35 AM
I'm sure by now everyone's heard of the game TBR in June, Pokémon Black and White 2!! And with it they finally admit to the existence of the new formes of Kyurem!! Black Kyurem and White Kyurem!! If you look it up you'll find pics!! But they didn't label it GREY; They labeled them Black and White 2!!! This implies it is a continuation of Black and White, so could it be a new part of Unova??? Or possibly a new stretch of adventure added to the series?? The fact they named it as a sequel is very interesting when you overthink it!! If you read my previous predictions post you probably saw the two attacks! They are probably going to be incorprated as form-specific moves, like Rotom's!!! What do you think the new types of these formes will be?? And will they be a continuation of the B/W series?? Or just a remake of each with an alternate ending like Platinum was???

I think it'll prob be the same thing but with a completely new area like the distortion world was!! And they'll probably add to the story of N; he got away in BW, possibly to another region!! Maybe it continues the story with you flying to Hoenn or something to find N and arrest him, too!

DejaVu146
02-26-2012, 04:14 AM
Idk how I feel about this. I mean one form is supposed to be Fire/Dragon Kyurem and one Electric /Dragon Kyurem...so then its the same as Reshiram and Zekrom. Ill probably buy one because I've been a true Pokemon fan since the releases odlf Red and Blue, but I'm not sure how this is going to be. We shall see

Sting
02-26-2012, 04:23 AM
It'll be probably include Eindoak and can catch Victini from there.
OR, there would be some places where in the show.
Well, Don't know yet.
We'll see.
I like the Kyurem color White!
Kyurem color black looks like abnormal (No offense to the lovers of it)

But when I look in Pokemon.com, I was surprised that they both look terrible, like hand made.

Exflar
02-26-2012, 04:32 AM
Soooo excited

spacecop1199
02-26-2012, 05:07 AM
That is so awesome.....I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!

Astro_Cat
02-26-2012, 05:21 AM
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-black-version-2-pokemon-white-version-2/
Pants = Jizzed.

Gaming Master 2000
02-26-2012, 07:14 AM
I am truly hoping for a combination of unova and hoenn in these games. Rather than a grey, ruby remake and sapphire remake we just get black 2 and white 2. Has potential to change the way Pokemon games are released in the future. Given the fact that there is an English site already made for it I'm also hoping for a (near) simultaneous release worldwide. That said November is the latest I'm guessing it will be released in the U.S, Aus and Europe.

Pikachu Belle
02-26-2012, 09:43 AM
I would probably get Black 2 because seeing as I have White 1 then yeah. I would love to get both cuz Those formed are great but sadly I ain't made of money.. D: Does anyone think there will be new Unova Pokemon? I'm hoping for new eeveelutions :)

blaziking
02-26-2012, 11:55 AM
I was greatly disappointed by the first black game so i don't hold high hope for these but i will be getting one anyway. Hopefully like Gaming Master 2000 says it will incorporate Hoenn as this game is still going to be playable on the DSi/Lite whereas future releases will most likely be for the 3DS only.

confused
02-26-2012, 01:24 PM
hoping that you can have your pokemon follow you like in ss hg

Sting
02-26-2012, 05:24 PM
I just came up of this combination when I saw their pics.
White Kyurem= Dragon/Ice/Fire
Black Kyurem= Dragon/Ice/Electric

Is that possible? 3 type combination, is that why those kyurem looked like they are fused? Or does in the story line, Kyurem used its fused move, and Reshiram used Fusion Flare, and they both fused? and turn into White Kyurem?

ZoruaBoo
02-26-2012, 06:00 PM
To be honest, I'm not looking forward to this game, I don't think Unova will be any different. I will probably buy it, and I hope the game proves my wrong, but I really wanted a re-make of Ruby/Emerald. Maybe there will be new legends?

ToxicRainbow
02-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Why have I not heard of this yet?!

Sting
02-26-2012, 06:17 PM
To make sure is, wait for the release date for Japan, watch some walkthroughs in Youtube, look in the comments, and likes and dislikes, but just watch the very first walkthrough(spoilers alert)

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-26-2012, 08:35 PM
if it's a sequal will it somehow use your b/w information to pick up from where you left off with your same pokemon team or something... or a brand new trainer picking up where b/w ends... if it's the second choice then you can't start in nuvema town since we already know everybody from there... maybe a different city for the starting trainer like Striaton or something. or maybe just the whole game over again with tons of add ons and a longer story and gameplay like with all 'third' games. but it's b/w 2. this is more than the 'third' game... when you REALLY think about it this sequal could really do big things. hope they don't ruin it... i'm not gonna look at spoilers and walkthroughs when it's released in japan in june. i want it to be a fresh experience when it hits the usa

glue
02-26-2012, 09:27 PM
this would actually be cool. I'm hoping that they have all the regions. I doubt it but it would definetly be cool.

fwged14
02-26-2012, 09:47 PM
If u like it join my group black and white 2

Exflar
03-01-2012, 05:19 AM
Undoubtedly the plot will concern more about N and Ghetsis and the Sages.

I'm hoping that Anthea and Concordia will get a bigger part -- I mean, they were featured in the Opening scene for the game and all they actually did was stand in a room in the Castle.

I also have this theory that the Shadow Triad are the Striaton Gym Leaders. The Striaton Brothers were the only Gym Leaders who didn't show up to help Hilbert/Hilda at N's Castle.

And my final prediction (more like, my final beg) is that Hoenn will somehow be available in B2W2 :) That would make me so happy.

Sting
03-01-2012, 10:06 PM
LOL.
Cilan wouldn't do such a thing

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-01-2012, 11:06 PM
I also have this theory that the Shadow Triad are the Striaton Gym Leaders. The Striaton Brothers were the only Gym Leaders who didn't show up to help Hilbert/Hilda at N's Castle.

That really makes a lot of sense!! I never over-thought it like thatt! and I agree therw will be another reason but I have a feeling it will be Sinnoh... Honestly my least favourite regionn but whatevss

Sting
03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Trivia: Kyurem is the powerful Dragon type
Kyurem is Kyurem
Reshiram and Zekrom is Yin and Yang.
Yin and Yang combined= Kyurem
Yin and Yang escaped Kyurem, and they became Reshiram and Zekrom

truffledude12
03-01-2012, 11:53 PM
getting white 2

Lelouch vi Britannia
03-02-2012, 01:12 AM
LOL.
Cilan wouldn't do such a thing

Yea I dont think Cilan is a Evil Conosur

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Yea I dont think Cilan is a Evil Conosur

Idk it would be a pretty cool plot twist!

Exflar
03-02-2012, 04:19 AM
Trivia: Kyurem is the powerful Dragon type
Kyurem is Kyurem
Reshiram and Zekrom is Yin and Yang.
Yin and Yang combined= Kyurem
Yin and Yang escaped Kyurem, and they became Reshiram and Zekrom

Yes, Reshiram and Zekrom are Yin and Yang.
Most people don't know that the boundary line between Yin and Yang is called Wuji.
Wuji is considered the 'grey area' or 'everything inbetween'.
Looking at Kyurem's dex entry, he is known as the Boundary Pokemon.

And yes, Kyurem is the corpse of the Original Dragon Zekrom/Reshiram split from.

Exflar
03-02-2012, 04:20 AM
That really makes a lot of sense!! I never over-thought it like thatt! and I agree therw will be another reason but I have a feeling it will be Sinnoh... Honestly my least favourite regionn but whatevss

Why would they include Sinnoh? Gen IV barely ended a year ago. It would make much more sense to include Hoenn. And besides, Gen I and Gen II were remade. What comes after 1 and 2??

espada26
03-03-2012, 03:07 AM
they should include a battle frontier in them and be able to travel to other regions or at least do gym rematches like in hgss. as for N he's just lusky he got away from me cause i wouldve tooken his reshiram. are kyurems formes gonna have to something to do with hold items like shaymin and giratina or special places like rotom and deoxys. i also think they should release meloetta, keldeo, or genesect when they come out. thundurus, tornadus, and landorus should also have an in-game plot story instead of just them roaming around randomly. and maybe even be able to battle ash or other league champions too along with cynthia. and also bring in trip from anime so i can put him in his place cause paul got lucky he didnt get to talk $h!+ to me or he wouldve died.

Fazbear_Ent.©
03-03-2012, 04:46 AM
I first bought white, and now have black too, so I will buy white2 when it comes out and if I like it I'll end up getting black2. I really do hope the plot changes and we can explore/challenge other reigons other than just unova..

Velvet
03-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I would love to see a plot involving Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus like Espada said.

Exflar
03-03-2012, 09:04 PM
this would actually be cool. I'm hoping that they have all the regions. I doubt it but it would definetly be cool.

Yeahh... the Company would lose too much money that way. And it's very illogical.
1. There would be no point in making other games if al of the regions were in 1 game.
2. The level cap would have to be raised wayyyy past Level 100.
3. The trainers, gyms, leagues, and wild pokemon would be at too high of a level toward the last 3 regions.
4. It would take up way too much space in the game cart and all of the regions would be watered down (ie. look at Kanto in HGSS)

Sting
03-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Yeahh... the Company would lose too much money that way. And it's very illogical.
1. There would be no point in making other games if al of the regions were in 1 game.
3. The trainers, gyms, leagues, and wild pokemon would be at too high of a level toward the last 3 regions.
4. It would take up way too much space in the game cart and all of the regions would be watered down (ie. look at Kanto in HGSS)

All true

Gaming Master 2000
03-04-2012, 10:15 PM

A game with all the regions while unlikely would be a perfect way to end the series if you ask me. If they knew they weren't going to release any new games again they could go all out and try to make as much money off an all inclusive game as possible.

As for point 2 & 3, personally I think they could introduce some sort of level cap. Right now there are 5 regions. Theoretically they could make it so that in Kanto your Pokemon (and the Gym/Elite 4 Pokemon) could only grow to a maximum level of 20 (and make them really hard to grow up). Beating Kanto and moving on to Johto would up the level cap to 40 and so on.

4) This is the biggest problem. Right now DS and 3DS carts hold up to 2GB of data. I have heard that it'd be theoretically possible to make a 3DS card with up to 8GB of storage space which is better but when you consider the extra data that would be needed for 3D (for a hypothetical 3DS all inclusive game) the extra space would be dragged down.

Clever coding may make it work, it may not. That's far beyond what I could imagine. Theoretically I imagine it could be done but even if it could it's unlikely to never happen (or happen for a long time).

truffledude12
03-04-2012, 11:28 PM

what if unova had a boat taking u to sinnoh or any other region?

Sting
03-04-2012, 11:30 PM
They will lose money

Exflar
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
@Gaming Master 2000 I was thinking about the same thing, the all inclusive game would be a perfect way to end the franchise (if or when it will).
@truffledude12, why do I bother explaining things...smh

truffledude12
03-05-2012, 12:07 AM
because you just put in a string of complicated words toghetre an call it an explanation

Exflar
03-05-2012, 12:20 AM
because you just put in a string of complicated words toghetre an call it an explanation
Complicated words?...Like...? I've made my posts very clear and mostly free from grammatical error. Good luck passing English Class :rolleyes:

Anyway, when the producers overcome the data memory restrictions, (if they decide to make the heavenly All-Inclusive game) I hope none of the regions are watered down. I mean, Kanto was only the second region in GSC/HGSS and a lot was missing from the region..

truffledude12
03-05-2012, 01:14 AM
yeah what u said

Gaming Master 2000
03-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Serebii.net are in the process of translating some pages from CoroCoro magazine (a Japanese magazine that has released information about the new Pokemon games). So far they have confirmed that Black 2 and White 2 are not just a different coloured game but has a whole new story and features.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Serebii.net are in the process of translating some pages from CoroCoro magazine (a Japanese magazine that has released information about the new Pokemon games). So far they have confirmed that Black 2 and White 2 are not just a different coloured game but has a whole new story and features.

Read that tooo now I really can't waiit. I'm hoping it'll be a new region but I doubt it. Maybe the land above Unova that goes off the mapp

truffledude12
03-12-2012, 11:04 PM
i hope so