PDA

View Full Version : One Time Thing;

venxhero
09-19-2015, 06:50 PM
Please don't let it be a dragon egg xD Anywho!

Lately I've been breeding for day and a half straight and I hatched 4 shinies total!

1. Female S.Cyndaquil - 2nd egg out of 10 eggs (didn't even tryyyy lmaoo)
(started at 2:40am and hatched around 2:45am; tryna take picture for my friends xD)
2. Male S.Deino - 3 flipping hours (3am-6am)
3. Female S.Axew (not the ability I wanted and last night)
4. Male S.Axew (just 40 mins ago)

I just thought of it now, maybe I'm okay breeding and spending time on lvl 100 pokemons xD
I would love to test this out!

If anyone doesn't mind letting me borrow their lvl 100 Pokemon, I'll breed you a shiny FOR FREE.
So I'll be returning both your lvl 100 Pokemon and shiny Pokemon that I hatched.
I just wanna test it out. If you like the nature for it, please let them hold everstone.

I do not breed specific natures, so yeah xD
I don't really care for the natures on mine since I don't even battle
and personally, I just don't know which natures are best for which pokemons
(I know, I can check Smogon or whatever, but I don't want to put in extra work)

DO NOT EVEN OFFER A FOSSIL POKEMON x'D

I'm only accepting ONE OFFER and you have to be patient.

I'll start on ONCE I hatch the leftover eggs of Axew and Gible; I am starting Gible next.
If you're okay and patient (AND KIND TO ME) I will do it for you. Like I said above, its free.
And if you know me, I'm not the type to steal and I do like breeding (:

I will send 2 pictures of proof (when it hatched and asks if you wanna name it & summary photo)

JordanKnight
09-19-2015, 06:58 PM
You can borrow my milotic if you want

WondoRules!!!
09-19-2015, 07:04 PM
You can borrow my gengar

That_Celebi__Person
09-19-2015, 08:32 PM
You can borrow my Delphox c: ! If ya don't mind that is XD!

venxhero
09-19-2015, 08:38 PM
I'll accept once I get my Shiny Gible c:
(I hope it'll be Male with HA xD if not, I guess I'll do it again AFTER I breed your Pokemon)

Okay I lied xD I do want something in return and that is Heart Scales.

-Please provide the lvl 100 Pokemon with Heartscale attached
*what if my Pokemon is holding everstone because I want that specific nature?
*Answer: when I trade your lvl 100 Pokemon with Everstone AND Shiny Pokemon lvl 1 with 2 Images BACK, you will trade me TWO JUNK Pokemons with Heartscales.
-If you attached the Heartscale to your lvl 100 Pokemon; please attach one to a JUNK Pokemon as well in exchange for the Shiny Pokemon

If you agree to this, please provide Pokemon's details.
Example: Female/Male Garchomp HA: RoughSkin lvl 100 Heartscale
Just state your Pokemon's details, thats all I ask and heartscales.

I don't want to hunt for them, literally boring and wastes my time lol >_>;
Your Pokemon must be lvl 100 and if not, I'll reject it. (not even accepting lvl 99)

That_Celebi__Person
09-19-2015, 08:42 PM
I'll accept once I get my Shiny Gible c:
(I hope it'll be Male with HA xD if not, I guess I'll do it again AFTER I breed your Pokemon)

Okay I lied xD I do want something in return and that is Heart Scales.

-Please provide the lvl 100 Pokemon with Heartscale attached
*what if my Pokemon is holding everstone because I want that specific nature?
*Answer: when I trade your lvl 100 Pokemon with Everstone AND Shiny Pokemon lvl 1 with 2 Images BACK, you will trade me TWO JUNK Pokemons with Heartscales.
-If you attached the Heartscale to your lvl 100 Pokemon; please attach one to a JUNK Pokemon as well in exchange for the Shiny Pokemon

If you agree to this, please provide Pokemon's details.
Example: Female/Male Garchomp HA: RoughSkin lvl 100 Heartscale
Just state your Pokemon's details, thats all I ask and heartscales.

I don't want to hunt for them, literally boring and wastes my time lol >_>;
Your Pokemon must be lvl 100 and if not, I'll reject it. (not even accepting lvl 99)

I'll pm you with the information when you're ready XD

venxhero
09-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Sure n-n

Once I get the Shiny Gible, I'll choose one randomly and we can trade (:
So out of 3 people xD I'm excited to try this out x3

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot! I'm breeding it with a JPN 6IV Ditto (: in case someone asks what I'm using x3
He's holding Destiny Knot so cross your fingers it'll have some nice IVs xD

WondoRules!!!
09-19-2015, 09:03 PM
Yay
it is a lvl 100 male shiny gengar( plz take good care of it) legit( i think idk) and holding a heart scale

venxhero
09-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Just curious, you want another Shiny Gengar? o.o; if you don't mind me asking xD

JordanKnight
09-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Well mine is a JPN Male milotic, ability: competitive, with heart scale.

Sorry if its more difficult to get a shiny

WondoRules!!!
09-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Shiny haunter plz

venxhero
09-20-2015, 02:17 AM
I think you may have to change yours, JordanKnight >_<
Since I'm doing the Masuda Method and all.

You didn't really answer my question, Taekwondo1517 lol.. Please read my comment again.

JordanKnight
09-20-2015, 02:25 AM
changing it to greninja

Sonic7777
09-20-2015, 02:26 AM
I guess you can borrow my Gardevoir. I want a female shiny ralts with its hidden ability telepathy

venxhero
09-20-2015, 02:36 AM
Okay and make sure it's lvl 100 c: Thank you.

Sonic7777, if your Gardevoir has HA then sure and the gender, leave it up to luck.

I hope you realize that I'm ONLY choosing one Pokemon out of 4, just to test it out.
Patience and kindness = the winner I'mma choose to breed their Pokemon.

WondoRules!!!
09-20-2015, 03:39 AM
Oh I'm sorry umm sure ill take two

venxhero
09-20-2015, 03:58 AM
@Taekwondo1517; I don't understand you x__x'

WondoRules!!!
09-20-2015, 05:11 AM
I don't understand myself either... Lol

laboaka
09-20-2015, 09:47 AM
Hey Kay, I would like to hit you up on this offer as well. I have a shiny Haxorus and I just wanna change around it's ability, as it has Rivalry and I wanna put Mold Breaker on it, if possible. Nature is not so much an issue, though either Jolly or Adamant are preferred. So I won't be attaching an everstone to carry on the current nature and it will come straight with a heart scale. :D

So yeah, it's a Male Haxorus, Ability: Rivalry lvl 100 w/ Heartscale. Hope this works for ya, if you get to work on it. :D

venxhero
09-20-2015, 11:02 AM
Hey Peter! (:
You know you can change their abilities with an Ability Capsule? (: Unless you want a different one xD

laboaka
09-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Oh man, I forgot this item existed. I dunno, I still would like to opt for a better nature, but it may not be worth the time I will put you through. I had some other non-shiny pokes I could choose for you, but sadly they are both Japanese and that's a no no for Masuda. x)

So, how much does an Ability Capsule cost again? XD

venxhero
09-20-2015, 11:34 AM
Lol no worries and yeah I'm sorry D: If you had one other than JPN, definitely will work! (:
They don't need to be shiny xD Just gotta be lvl 100 along with a Heartscale.

Well I think it's a Battle Item, so you gotta use BP for it 0:

laboaka
09-20-2015, 02:47 PM
I checked it and it's 200 BP. Sweet cheese presto! This is gonna be tough to get down. x)

WondoRules!!!
09-20-2015, 03:25 PM
Just plz take the dang thing!

Sorry if I'm rude I'm in a bad mood...��

Layton
09-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Just plz take the dang thing!

Sorry if I'm rude I'm in a bad mood...��

It's kind of obvious that you didn't read the opening post.... At all. Venxhero said the'd pick something out of the ones presented. That doesn't mean pester her until she picks yours.

WondoRules!!!
09-20-2015, 08:13 PM
It's kind of obvious that you didn't read the opening post.... At all. Venxhero said the'd pick something out of the ones presented. That doesn't mean pester her until she picks yours.

did you read mine? not trying to be rude but did you? i was in a bad mood ok? but still not trying to be rude.....

GiratinaGenner
09-20-2015, 10:53 PM
K take my Female Electrivire Abilility: Vital Spirit and Nature: Adamant
I just want a Shiny Elekid. Don't care about Gender or IVs or Nature.

venxhero
09-21-2015, 12:46 AM
@Taekwondo1517; Yeah but you still said it x: Heck even my close friend asked me to, which I said no (I never say no to his request since I started this thread) anywho if you cannot be patient and kind.. maybe you can try searching for one? Other people requested as well and they're just waiting to be picked.

@Merida; Thank you! xD

@Primal; Thanks for posting in my thread (:

Okay I feel like I'm getting closer to my S.Gible xD so I'll continue breeding and I'll try to post in here asap!
AND A HEADS UP (a friend who rarely goes on here, asked me on kik)

How do I breed/hatch my eggs?
I have a lvl 100 S.Volcarona with FlameBody in my 1st slot and I carry 5 eggs at a time. Once I hatch the 1st egg, I'll head back to switch it out and grab a new egg. Same thing with the last 4 eggs, switch it out for a new egg (meaning I talk to the guy to receive the egg)

I simply do not like filling my boxes full of eggs. I tried it and I disliked it. (I did it for Spiritomb, Treecko, & Purrloin) Not my style lol and sure, it does take longer so I heard. But I can manage and still hatch c:

Shadow_claw
09-21-2015, 01:43 AM
I have a 6iv level 100 shiny Tyranitar, a shiny Brivary, a Crobat, a shiny delibird, and a 6iv Sylveon. Pick any of them :3

WondoRules!!!
09-21-2015, 03:58 AM
You van also borrow my greeninja if yowled like

- - - Updated - - -

Autocorrect.......

pokemonfandom
09-22-2015, 12:05 PM
Ven/Kay asked me to post this.

I'm only choosing one lvl 100 Pokemon you wish to have a shiny baby of. Do not offer me a dragon, fossil, or shiny Pokemon.

I'm sorry if Im taking longer than I am. Just recently I had some personal issues (that includes my health) so I had to see a doctor. u_u; Anywho, I've been breeding the Gible at least 2-4hrs when I have time.

If I do not hatch the S.Gible by Friday, Septemeber 25th, I will choose your Pokemon. I will personally send you a PM along with my FC&IGN and I suggest you do the same by replying back with FC&IGN&Pokemon. If I do not see the info I asked for or you simply "forgot," consider yours denied. I will choose someone elses Pokemon. (It would be nice to read my rules, not that hard.)

venxhero
09-23-2015, 08:30 AM
Thank you Pokemonfandom <3

So I am on my phone atm! Sending PM is a pain so I will post it here. I finally hatched the Shiny Gible (: Female HA S.Gible x'D
Ugh I wanted a Male.. It was the last Shiny Dragon I wanted on my list but I guess I'll re-do next week or something u 3 u ~

Anywho! I know I wrote that and since I am on my phone, its a pain >_>; Please PM your FC&IGN&PokemonInfo and I shall get your Pokemon later today and I will start breeding (: Like I promised at the beginning of the thread: once I hatch a Shiny Gible, I will shiny breed your Pokemon.

Please do not post in this thread, I will ask a Mod to close it.