PDA

View Full Version : Shnies (:

That_Celebi__Person
09-25-2015, 01:37 AM
( SORRY ABOUT THE TOTALY MISSPELLED TITLE STUPID TABLET DX )

So im willing to breed some people shinies cause im feeling pretty confident right now cx !

Tell me ( and trade ) the pokemon you want and ill breed it for you c:

Under three conditions v.v

1. The pokemon is at level 100 ( extremely poor on my alpha sapphire XD )
2. Don't rush me ( just starting at hatching shinies and it took me 3 days to hatch my first shiny XD )
3. Lastly feel free to include some stones with it ( not really needed but still its a want not mega stones but like moon, shiny, dusk, ect. )

Also im doing one person at a time...... v.v so just bare with me...... im not gonna ask shiny for shiny either just trade me a junk pokemon for the shiny d: and a junk for the level 100 pokemon. DONT SPAM ME! IF YOU SPAM ME I WONT DO IT XP!

AND ONE LAST THING! If anyone has a whimsicott at level 100 & Meowstic at level 100 can I maybe possibly borrow it to breed for a shiny cottonee and espurr( I always trade back >. < ) ?

Im wanna play a game to see who'll go first though xD!!!!

Guess my 3 favorite bands ( doesnt have to be in order )

Heres the list PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL GET TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DONT GET ANY RIGHT ! :
A day to remember
falling in reverse
Black veil Brides
icon for hire
in this moment
Avengend Sevenfold
disturbed
Five finger death punch
system of a down
pierce the veil
sleeping with sirens
The Rasmus
Bon Jovi
Fall out boy
Marilyn Manson
escape the fate
Imagine Dragons
Skillet

The answers to my favorite bands cx !
1. A day to remember ( one of my absolute favorites :'D )
2. Icon for Hire ( same as with ADTR it's one of my absolute favorites c: )
3. Falling in reverse

THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE ALL THE OTHERS ���� I didn't list all my bands though so trust me I have more favorites XD! And every and that is posted above is amazing! I recommend them to y'all!!~

I will send a message to everyone when im ready for y'all's pokemon okay cx

Let me say oneeeeeee moreeeeee tinyyyyy thing d: if I have the Pokemon you want at level 100, then I myself will just breed from my Pokemon and trade you your shiny

If you have questions concerns or anything pm me okay dd: I'll gladly answer XD!

WondoRules!!!
09-25-2015, 02:23 AM
Idk who half of those are but here we go!
bon Jove fall out boy pierce the veil
there

also if is a shiny genera and i also have a greeninja

That_Celebi__Person
09-25-2015, 02:46 AM
Idk who half of those are but here we go!
bon Jove fall out boy pierce the veil
there

also if is a shiny genera and i also have a greeninja

Not even close XD! Though don't get me wrong I love Bon jovi, but he isn't my favorite cx

And okay c: I'm not done yet though v.v

WondoRules!!!
09-25-2015, 02:58 AM
Ok lol

- - - Updated - - -

Gengar*

WondoRules!!!
09-26-2015, 02:02 AM
How many tries?

That_Celebi__Person
09-26-2015, 05:35 AM
How many tries?

You can keep trying as much as you want XD

And I'm still lot done with Litleo x_x I think it hates me XD!!!

UltraSound
09-26-2015, 11:16 AM
I've no need for a shiny, but if The Rasmus is even close to your top 3 list, I applaud you. Though all of those bands/artists are awesome!
Good luck with your shiny hunts!

WondoRules!!!
09-26-2015, 02:49 PM
Skillet Imagine Dragons escape thefate

That_Celebi__Person
09-26-2015, 06:42 PM
I've no need for a shiny, but if The Rasmus is even close to your top 3 list, I applaud you. Though all of those bands/artists are awesome!
Good luck with your shiny hunts!

It isn't but I still love them XD! And thanks cx

- - - Updated - - -

Skillet Imagine Dragons escape thefate

Nope still not right cx

AlphaGamingGod
09-26-2015, 11:58 PM
I am not even going to try to guess your favorite bands, but I have a few questions. 1: If I trade you a level 100 Talonflame (for example) for a shiny fletching, will I get the Talonflame back? And 2: If I do get the Talonflame back, why does it need to be level 100? If the answer to number 1 is no, don't even bother with number 2:P

WondoRules!!!
09-27-2015, 12:22 AM
I am not even going to try to guess your favorite bands, but I have a few questions. 1: If I trade you a level 100 Talonflame (for example) for a shiny fletching, will I get the Talonflame back? And 2: If I do get the Talonflame back, why does it need to be level 100? If the answer to number 1 is no, don't even bother with number 2:P

1 yes you will get it back
2 bc if it's another lvl I will lvl up in the daycare and some moves cannot be re taught

There's your answer

That_Celebi__Person
09-27-2015, 01:57 AM

The answer to number one is yes you will get it back I will not ever keep the Pokemon you trade me because I've had people take my Pokemon from me and them be gone for ever. Unless you yourself tells me " Hey you can keep my
Pokemon " I won't keep it. The answer to number two is simple XD I'm poor and don't feel like beating the elite four multiple times just to get money :b since I'd be the one " training it " ( well it's the day care that is but I still have to pay for it ) I don't also want to be responsible for any unwanted moves ( cause you know the daycare people teaches it moves )
So i don't mind paying the 100 for the Pokemon at level 100 but I do mind paying like 4,000 or something for it.

Also you don't have to guess the bands d: it's just to pass the time til I get to the other people

Sonic7777
09-27-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm not gonna guess your favorite bands, but can you hatch me a shiny female eevee?

AlphaGamingGod
09-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info:). I have one other question, just out of curiosity, what method do you use to get the shiny? If I were you, I would use the Masuda method, but I am just interested to know.

That_Celebi__Person
09-27-2015, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the info:). I have one other question, just out of curiosity, what method do you use to get the shiny? If I were you, I would use the Masuda method, but I am just interested to know.

I'm using the Masuda Method right now XD the chain things confuse me and frustrate me easily ( though so does the masuda). The Masuda method in my opinion is more easier and accurate XD. Just it takes longer

Ken
09-28-2015, 01:52 AM
Marilyn Manson
escape the fate
Imagine Dragons

I really... need a shiny competitive fortress with stealth rock... I can't find one anywhere and it's driving me mad...

AlphaGamingGod
09-28-2015, 02:56 AM
Sweet man. Thanks for the info!

Gam3rC
09-28-2015, 07:14 AM
it is super nice for you to take the time to do this...i finally caught a shiny male combee after getting the shiny charm like 2 weeks ago and have yet to hatch a shiny so im pretty wiped out from trying....that said im going to look and see if i have any lvl 100s ^_^
just let me know when you are available or ready to trade.

i will update this post with the lvl 100s i have later

lol i dont have any but if i do and your still willing i will let you know

thanks ^_^

That_Celebi__Person
09-30-2015, 04:51 AM
Update guys!!!

Sorry i havent been on much >ยท< im still hatching gengars! Plus i got a new game for my ps vita and have been playing nonstop v.v

i promise i will get yalls pokemon as quick as possible ( even if i die in the process xD )

If yall need to message me or contact me, either email me or add me on PSN im more likely to respond to either

my psn Id is That_manga_geek

- - - Updated - - -

Marilyn Manson
escape the fate
Imagine Dragons

I really... need a shiny competitive fortress with stealth rock... I can't find one anywhere and it's driving me mad...

So close on the bands but yet so far XD

About Fortress, do you happened to have a level 100 one with its HA and stuff o: I don't breed for Ivs though I'm just warning you my Japanese ditto is just a ditto XD ! Other wise I'd be happy to breed you one with its HA d:

- - - Updated - - -

it is super nice for you to take the time to do this...i finally caught a shiny male combee after getting the shiny charm like 2 weeks ago and have yet to hatch a shiny so im pretty wiped out from trying....that said im going to look and see if i have any lvl 100s ^_^
just let me know when you are available or ready to trade.

i will update this post with the lvl 100s i have later

lol i dont have any but if i do and your still willing i will let you know

thanks ^_^

Sorry for the late reply cx ! If you can think of any Pokemon you want I'll breed it for you c: ! It doesn't have to be your Pokemon I'll find one for you and breed it c: just tell me what one you want d: