PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway Week 3: Those Overpowered Psychics

Dr. Smiles
02-28-2012, 12:59 AM
Anyone remember the first generation, Psychic pokemon were the most awesomemust pokemans in the world, (not that they still aren't). Alakazam just ruled the game with one strong Psychic, boom went ur pokemons. Then came the introduction of Dark-types and Steel-types (curse that Umbreon!!!).

I still believe Psychic-pkm are still cool, well look at Mewtwo, that legendary is beast with Psycho Cut, boom goes all ur pokemans xD. This week's contenders are a mix of Psychic-pkms, so come and vote to see which pokemon the community likes best xD

Abra (The Shrimpo Alakazam)
Abra was one of the most frustrating pokemon to obtain, with that annoying teleport move. Abra is nothing compared with its final evolution Alakazam but Abra is awesome in the small battles and tiers.

Ralts (The Green Mushroom Head)
Not really sure what this thing was when I met him in my Sapphire game. He looks a little wierd and I can't really seem to pinpoint his eyes. That being said, Ralts can become the saviour pokemon, Gardevoir or the I'll kill you all pokemon, Gallade. Either way, ralts is weird.

Spoink (Mini Pogo Stick)
I love this guy. Reminds me of those fun pogo sticks with its bounce bounce bounce. Spoink carries its wierd pink ball and jumps around. If it stops bouncing it dies... what a bummer. Anyway this guy is kinda hard to obtain in B/W.

Mime Jr. (Really, a mini Mr.Mime)
So Mr. Mimes do have children. Wierd little kid introduced in the Sinnoh games. Looks like a kid with ice cream hair. TASTY!!!

Natu (The Annoying Mini-bird)
This guy is plain creepy. It just stares at u. Its evolution Xatu is even more creepy. Those eyes seem to follow you everywhere, Xatu is a bit underpowered in my opinion but who am I to say that.

P.S. if you don't want any of the pokemon please vote, but post that u would not like any of the above.

spacecop1199
02-28-2012, 01:09 AM
I vote Natu.

Stal6666
02-28-2012, 01:20 AM
abra winz

Sting
02-28-2012, 02:18 AM
Ralts

Velvet
02-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Voting for fun, I don't need any of these. ^_^

victini2
02-28-2012, 09:05 PM
I vote ralts

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 02:46 AM
mime jr definate

pokemaster0308
03-04-2012, 02:53 AM
ralts :)

gymfan89
03-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Rats, as well.

Dr. Smiles
03-05-2012, 06:31 AM
This week's winner is Victini2, with his/her choice of the above picks. Ralts is the one whom people like the most. I wonder why xD. Stay tuned next week for another giveaway :D