PDA

View Full Version : Events and Shinies for trade, LF two shinies

laboaka
12-27-2015, 11:29 PM
Hello people. I have a bunch of event pokes and shinies and I am looking for two shiny pokes that I need to finish a team I work on. The pokemon I want are an English Shiny Solrock with a Jolly Nature and an English Shiny Talonflame with an Adamant Nature and the ability Gale Wings. Also I would prefer if they are not nicknamed at all and they come in their original names.

The list of the pokemon I have for trade are as follows:

Spring Event Meloetta Serious lvl 52
Ray's Shiny Metagross Adamant lvl 100 [6IV]
JPN Event (English name) Pokémon Scrap Campaign Victini Modest lvl 15
JPN Diancie Movie 14 Adamant lvl 54
JPN Celebi Naïve lvl 50
JPN Event (English name) Wonderland Darkrai Docile lvl 77
JPN Winter Wonderland Darkrai Naïve lvl 89
Shiny Shaymin Modest lvl 100 [6IV]

I understand that the Pokémon I am looking for can be VERY specific to trade, so I am willing to throw more than one of the above Pokémon if you have what I ask and what I offer suits your needs. :)

Leave a comment below but also PLEASE PM me if you are interested, so we can arrange the trade, as I am living in Greece, and my time schedule is pretty all over the place due to hour differences. x)

Thanks for your time and I hope you guys can help me out. :D
--------------------------------------------
EDIT 1: I got a shiny Talonflame by now, so the English Non-Nicknamed Jolly Shiny Solrock is the only other shiny I am looking for, now. Please make your offers accordingly. Many thanks to UU Gus for the Shiny Talongflame! :D

EDIT 2: I also got the Shiny Solrock, so that will be all for these two. Many thanks to Kierrachu for it. And also thank you for your offers and help, everyone. :D

Lucario is op
12-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Would you take shiny yvetal for that shiny shaymin

laboaka
12-28-2015, 02:02 AM
I am only interested in the two shinies I listed, sorry. I would normally consider the offer, but the S.Yveltal is probably of Japanese origin, isn't it? Since the event was Japan-only. And I only prefer pokemon with their original English names, so I will have to pass on this (unless it's name is the original English name, in which case I MIGHT consider it).

BrokenSirenShade
12-29-2015, 04:07 AM
I'm laughing right now. The reason is because i'm currently training a shiny Fletchling with and Adamant nature and with Gale Wings x3

laboaka
12-29-2015, 05:04 AM
I'm laughing right now. The reason is because i'm currently training a shiny Fletchling with and Adamant nature and with Gale Wings x3

No chance on trading it for something that may interest you, Siren? x)

actuallysylveon
12-31-2015, 03:09 PM
I have a level 80- something shiny Adamant Talonflame with Gale Wings if you're willing to give me a Meloetta cx

laboaka
01-01-2016, 03:20 PM
I have a level 80- something shiny Adamant Talonflame with Gale Wings if you're willing to give me a Meloetta cx

Sorry man, someone already traded me a Talonflame. Now the Solrock is all I am looking for. Thanks for the offer though. :)

laboaka
01-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Excuse the double posting, but could an Admin close this discussion? I got the Shinies I was looking for, so there is no reason for this thread to be open. Many thanks to everyone who offered to help. :D