PDA

View Full Version : Breed R Us & Snagem Shop

Digger_Dug
01-11-2016, 03:04 AM
So my good friend Hasim says to me "hey Digger Dug" and I'm like "yea" it then goes "would you like to join my club for breeding Pokemon" I then say "I have never done that ever, no I am lying I have like once but only because I wanted a Pichu" he then said "No problem it's easy it just takes sometime to do it". In the end I accepted and am now a licensed breeder of Pokemon HOORAY, however be advised on one thing though, I can get you you're bred Pokemon BUT it won't really be anything special, the only thing special is getting you a Shiny with a cool name like "Cookie Cat" you know you want a Meowth named Cookie Cat. Anyways if you are interested contact me to get started on the shiny breeding OR the boss himself who can actually get you a very strong pokemon with egg moves, scouts honor truly! But if you just want a regular ol' shiny then that's a me. See ya later guys and keep training on.

Extra Note

I aside from joining the PKBG I am a merchant here on Pokebay and trade out items for those less fortunate to find them. Sometimes I don't have the item in stock but then again that's why you ask, I have berries,stones of all sorts, held items and things for your EV training-not Eevee training EV training got it. And all that's here in Pokebay, look for my handsome face over at my profile and send me a message about either items or Breeding cause I do that now. Okay see ya later then, be the best like no one ever was.

laboaka
01-11-2016, 03:59 AM
Love the intro to your amazing services, Digger. Actually made me consider asking for a shiny, despite being usually reluctant about it, due to my relatively few things I can trade back. x)

If I want a shiny with a specific nature and ability, should I contact the boss in PM, or just leave the request here anyway?

Anyway, good luck with your new services, Digger ol' boy. :D

Digger_Dug
01-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Oh hey how are you. Well if you want a Shiny bred then that is my specialty and Hasim knows it which is why I was hired. As for the Nature and Ability that I'm iffy, Nature I can do but ability ehmmem. What is the Poke you would like?

Follow us here http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=738 Or Just go to community and find our base of operations. We have Cupcakes!

laboaka
01-12-2016, 03:14 AM
The Pokemon I am looking for is a Shiny Bronzor with the ability Levitate and a Sassy Nature. I guess this one's ability is a bit easy to do, cause it's a 50-50 with the two abilities Bronzor has? I really hope it's a managable request. ^^"

Digger_Dug
01-12-2016, 06:42 AM
Well since my boss is literally a school boy and can manage such a thing, then leave it to me. In the meantime please give us/me up to two days or it's FREE and by free I mean you can trade a boring Pokemon. Since I'm on topic payment counts on whatever is on the menu, but right now none us want anything so anything that is nice. If I fail to meet the demand then forgive me but I think I can nail this order.

laboaka
01-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Many thanks bro. I can wait as much as you need to get it done, so I am cool with the waiting time. Thanks a bunch. :D

PS: If the Pokemon is ready, would you mind sending me a PM when it's done? My schedule is a bit on and off and I may not notice this topic, but I will be notified for PMs, so I will know when it's ready. :)

Digger_Dug
01-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Can do sir and as our service is known for I managed to do this over night and have your Pokemon ready to go with a Bonus gift for using our service.

laboaka
01-15-2016, 09:16 PM
Many thanks on the Bronzor, Digger. Your breeding shop is an amazing help for collectors and competitive battlers alike. Keep doing your amazing work, guys. :D

Digger_Dug
01-15-2016, 10:27 PM
No problem we are happy to be of help here at Breed R Us and Snagem Corp. Come back soon.