PDA

View Full Version : New Regions??? Predictions

Exflar
03-02-2012, 11:25 PM
All of the main regions of the Pokemon World are based off of real world areas. Everyone knows this.
(Don't believe me? http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/ad/Regions.png )

Kanto --> Kanto, Japan
Johto --> Kansai, Japan
Hoenn --> Kyushu, Japan
Orre --> Arizona, USA
Sinnoh --> Hokkaido, Japan
Unova --> New York City, USA (Burroughs and surrounding cities) Link: http://youtu.be/-Thg7lykIDc

Lemme know what ya'll think!
Where do you think the next generation region should be based off? :D

Sting
03-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Philippines!
Yeah!

Exflar
03-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Philippines!
Yeah!

I'm from there :) but no...that picture is Japan.

Sting
03-02-2012, 11:29 PM
You're from the Philippines?!?!!?
You'll get a Pm in 30 seconds.
lol

Exflar
03-02-2012, 11:35 PM
I agree, I totally think they should base a region off of PI. :)

There would be volcanoes, beaches, islands, hillsides, ocean cliffs etc. :)

Gaming Master 2000
03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
I would be very disappointed if Australia didn't make an appearance as a region in the Pokemon games (In case you didn't know I'm from Australia). It's so isolated from other countries and has been for so long that animals that live here are completely different to animals found elsewhere in the world. This example of natural evolution is perfect for the Pokemon games to introduce a whole new set of Pokemon and the isolated nature perfectly explains why previous games don't have those Pokemon available :p

truffledude12
03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
i know a gay that is phillipine and he is also racist
so everyone else from there is ok?

Sting
03-02-2012, 11:42 PM

Um..... Yes?

Exflar
03-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I would be very disappointed if Australia didn't make an appearance as a region in the Pokemon games (In case you didn't know I'm from Australia). It's so isolated from other countries and has been for so long that animals that live here are completely different to animals found elsewhere in the world. This example of natural evolution is perfect for the Pokemon games to introduce a whole new set of Pokemon and the isolated nature perfectly explains why previous games don't have those Pokemon available :p

I totally agree as well :) Australia and NZ could be one of the most 'exotic' pokemon regions! Geographic isolation is something that the directors barely touched upon (Unova being the first).

Uh yeah. You really shouldn't judge an entire population based on one person you know.
And besides, nothing's wrong with being gay. But racism is wrong.

truffledude12
03-02-2012, 11:54 PM
I totally agree as well :) Australia and NZ could be one of the most 'exotic' pokemon regions! Geographic isolation is something that the directors barely touched upon (Unova being the first).

Uh yeah. You really shouldn't judge an entire population based on one person you know.

gay is WRONG since im a dude RASISM is worse

Sting
03-02-2012, 11:56 PM
.......??

Exflar
03-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Well everyone is entitled to love whomever they wish. After all, America is the land of the free .
I mean yeah I'm a guy, I love women. No big deal.
I wouldn't want a whole bunch of people telling me I'm wrong.

ANYWAY. I'd rather hear your opinions on the thread topic.

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 12:35 AM
go to europe with pokemon

Exflar
03-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Europe would be pretty interesting, I can see the Alps and the Ural mountain ranges as a region landmark.

If it was strictly Mediterranean Europe, that would be beautiful too :) Italy, Greece, south France.

Actually, some cities in the Pokemon World are based on European Cities:
Alto Mare (pokemon movie 5): Venice, Italy
Sootopolis City: Santorini, Greece
Eindoak (movie 14: Mont San Michele, France
Crown City (movie 13): Amsterdam, Nederlands
Alamos Town (Movie 10): Granada, Spain

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 01:22 AM
go to USA or hawaii

hawii is part of the USA so

bigbadbenbass
03-03-2012, 01:47 AM
the planet that deoxys is from would be awesome sauce

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 01:51 AM
the planet that deoxys is from would be awesome sauce

agreed

Sting
03-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Europe sounds better.

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 02:04 AM
Europe sounds better.

thats what i said

Sting
03-03-2012, 02:05 AM
thats what i said

too.

: lol

Exflar
03-03-2012, 04:46 AM
I think I'd rather see all of the pokemon world before exploring the other planets :P

Pikachu Belle
03-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Europe would be awesome! Not sure if they should make any regions look like UK though but everywhere else is fine. I mean it would be awesome if they could include swimming (not surfing) in rivers or lakes.

blaziking
03-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Ireland would be funny as there would be only 2 cities and the rest are all towns! but realistically id love to see one set in Aus/Nz

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Europe would be awesome! Not sure if they should make any regions look like UK though but everywhere else is fine. I mean it would be awesome if they could include swimming (not surfing) in rivers or lakes.

well as you know in almost or all games there are swimmers swimming around while we could
and while their at that they should let us have some drivable cars and jail and maybe free walk

Exflar
03-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Lol well Surfing was implemented in order to prevent you from getting to ahead in the game. I'm pretty sure they'd keep the HMs. On a side note, HMs in Black and White could be used without any Gym Badge requirements.

Exflar
03-03-2012, 08:49 PM
well as you know in almost or all games there are swimmers swimming around while we could
and while their at that they should let us have some drivable cars and jail and maybe free walk

Letting 10 year olds drive might not be the best option :P

But if you really want to play a pokemon game where you "free walk" and drive a Hover-Motorcycle, you should play Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Letting 10 year olds drive might not be the best option :P

But if you really want to play a pokemon game where you "free walk" and drive a Hover-Motorcycle, you should play Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

im 12 and i like driving cars like in gta or burnout

Exflar
03-03-2012, 09:21 PM
And....do you actually drive a car to and from school?

Didn't think so.

Oh and to reply to what you said on the other thread about the "games not having hovercrafts":
Pokemon Colosseum HoverBike: http://www.vtemulation.net/articles/game-reviews/_images/ngc-pokemon-colosseum-11.jpg
Pokemon XD HoverMoped: http://i2.listal.com/image/430514/600full-pokemon-xd%3A-gale-of-darkness-screenshot.jpg

truffledude12
03-03-2012, 10:31 PM
And....do you actually drive a car to and from school?

Didn't think so.

Oh and to reply to what you said on the other thread about the "games not having hovercrafts":
Pokemon Colosseum HoverBike: http://www.vtemulation.net/articles/game-reviews/_images/ngc-pokemon-colosseum-11.jpg
Pokemon XD HoverMoped: http://i2.listal.com/image/430514/600full-pokemon-xd%3A-gale-of-darkness-screenshot.jpg

it would be cool cause all white has is this white trucks undrivable

Sting
03-03-2012, 11:48 PM
I played BurnOut, and I was halfway on the finish line until my car exploded because of out of gas. :P

Exflar
03-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Haha of course they were undrivable, they wouldn't let 10-15 year olds drive trucks. That and driving would make "traveling" on a Pokemon journey pointless.

truffledude12
03-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Haha of course they were undrivable, they wouldn't let 10-15 year holds drive trucks. That and driving would make "traveling" on a Pokemon journey pointless.

TRUCKS WOULD BE BOSS

Sting
03-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Sports Car would be BOSS

M1gu3ru
03-04-2012, 02:34 AM
On Puerto Rico hell yeah! Nah PR could be a simple island for a mysterious new legendary pokemon xD

Sting
03-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Got to go with Bermuda Triangle.
lol

Gin_Neko
03-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Hawaii is apart of the US so yeah but anyway I think they'll base it how a place like the Carribeanns becasue they are like a chain of islands and you can travel through all the islands that have it's own gym or they could use Indonesia or Philiihipies(my bad cant spell words i barely use :P) it'll be awesome like a HUGE Hoenn region because of all the traveling to islands

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2012, 07:22 AM

I agree but as I live in new zealand i beleve that they should be next on the list for region choice along with London

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Europe sounds better.

Yeah London or Paris...

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Howevr where is almia based then exflar?

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Doing New Zealand would be basically like doing a Vertical Kanto/Johto

Exflar
03-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Note how I said, "All of the main regions.."
Main meaning, only referring to the main games.

However, the Spin-Off series Regions (Almia, Fiore, Oblivia, Ranse, etc.) are a little more ambiguous...

Almia corresponds to the "tail end" of Hokkaido (possibly connected to South Sinnoh) and the Desert part would be the tip of Japan's main island.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Oh ok sorry but where is orre region?

Exflar
03-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Hawaii is apart of the US so yeah but anyway I think they'll base it how a place like the Carribeanns becasue they are like a chain of islands and you can travel through all the islands that have it's own gym or they could use Indonesia or Philiihipies(my bad cant spell words i barely use :P) it'll be awesome like a HUGE Hoenn region because of all the traveling to islands

Well Oblivia is said to be based on the Hawaiian Islands :)

Exflar
03-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Oh ok sorry but where is orre region?

Uh...go back and re-read the very first post...

Rico the Lucario
07-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I would say they should make one based on Germany. It would give trainers a new look, and places as well.

pokeman321
06-08-2015, 02:09 PM
i think italy will be next