PDA

View Full Version : looking to complete the dex

Cranidos99
01-26-2016, 10:53 PM
i need these pokemon to complete the dex: Volcanion, all starters except charmander and torchic, and all the eeveelutions. except leafeon.

my fc is: 0834-4404-8918

P.S.: my boxes are not full due to pokebank! i transferred them over to another game. and i can only trade every other weekend. so, for example, February 5-7.

February 5: 7 P.M. to 10 P.M.
February 6: 9 A.M. to 10 P.M.
February 7: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.

ManaChickn
01-27-2016, 07:28 AM
I have every starter except for Treeko, Turtwig, and Torchic. I'll trade you whatever you need for a Torchic and some Eevees (those things are a PAIN to breed...) And if you happen to get a Treeko and Turtwig you can breed before we're able to trade that would be nice too. I also have a ditto I can give you if you don't have one you can use to breed.

Cranidos99
01-27-2016, 10:40 PM
i have a treecko level 12, torchic level 45. How many evees do you have? i have a level 100 shiny ditto. please pm me with FC and set up a time that i specified above.

Type: Null111
01-28-2016, 01:28 AM
I can breed you what you need. Just give me a list. Otherwise I'm assuming you just need these for starters:
Mudkip, Treeko, Fennikin, Froakie, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, turtwig, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Piplup, and Chespin.

Eeveelutions: Jolteon, Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Sylveon, Glaeceon and Espeon?
And No one really has Volcanion atm, unless it's Japanese I believe.

So I'll breed you any starters and Eevees. Just give me a couple days. My birthday is this coming Sunday, so I won't be on much after today. Let me know if you DON'T need of those. Also I have lots of stones. So give me a list of what you'd need if you want.
My Friend Code is on my profile. I'll add you later on. Have a nice week/weekend!

dubba
01-28-2016, 10:08 AM
I have all the starters and about half of them have their hidden ability. I'm not around my ds right now but I know I have the following with their hidden ability: squirtle, charmander, cyndaquil, chickorita, totodile, torchic, treecko, chimchar, snivy, tepig, oshawott, fennekin, and froakie. Along with a few good IV eevees that I can breed for you. Just let me know what you would like and what you have to trade and I will start mass breeding for you.

Cranidos99
01-28-2016, 07:38 PM
don't need treecko. all the other one's i don't have. how about February 6, 2016 at 3 P.M. and happy birthday

Type: Null111
02-01-2016, 04:47 AM
Just messaged you guys: ManaChicken and Cranidos99. I have your orders. My friend code is on my profile. My IGN (In game Name) is Jen. Hope to hear from you soon! ☺

-Rouge