PDA

View Full Version : Name&Rewards;

venxhero
02-06-2016, 04:03 AM
Okay this is a short thread, unless I'm unsure xD

All you have to do is help me nickname 2 shiny Pokemons and you'll receive 2 Pokemons from me.

Reward: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?9052-Ven-s-Trade
Pick any 2 you like c:

If you help me name them both (that'll be 4 Pokemons from me) 2 Pokemons for 1 nickname.

Pokemon #1
- S.Lapras
- Loveball

Pokemon #2
- S.Seel / S.Dewgong
- Loveball

These are the only ones I'm kinda struggling with and I dunno what names.

Okay so I hope this will help you!
- Final Fantasy
- Kingdom Hearts
- Legend of Zelda
- Devil May Cry
- Anime / Manga
- Greek Gods (Idk they're pretty amazing)
- Cute JPN/KOR nicknames (my niece gave my pokemon a KOR nickname and it means Tofu haha)

I always name my Lapras, Aqua, in every game almost. beside Gyarados if its Female. I used to name her Raine, but I'm not too sure haha Currently Lapras' name is Aquarius and Seel's Aqua I chose Aquarius because I was gonna do the 12 Zodiac (from Fairy Tail) but now I want to change it again x-x

I only name them if Im going to keep them 100% and Im picky.

So if anyone is interested in helping me (+getting 2 Pokemons), that would be awesome ;u;

SoonImaymakeanotherthreadgettingridofalleventslege ndsshinieswhateverthingIguessmaybesowatchoutforit
Ihaveatleast3or4boxesthatIwontbewantingsoyeahlikef orexampleIthinkIhavealltheDarkraieventslol

How many tries/nicknames per person? INFINITY. Go for it xD

Type: Null111
02-06-2016, 05:14 AM
Ooo. I Love naming pokemon! I am currently doing Female Warrior names on mine. Hmmmmmm
I kinda like

Namaka - Hawaiian for Sea Goddess
Illuyanka - Hawaiian for Dragon of the sea
Nix - Norse mythology for water spirit
Nehalennis - Norse mythology for Goddess of the North Sea
Salacia - Roman mythology for Neptune's Wife/Queen
Nyami Nyami - The Tonga of Zimbabwe for a river spirit.

Well I hope it's something for you to go on. I don't mind if I don't win. I just like to help. Anyways, have a good night!

Inari
02-06-2016, 11:17 AM
What gender are they? I usually give my Pokemon Japanese names as well just because they sound awesome!!

Lapras: Ayaka, Mizuki, Nessie

Dewgong, Kiki, Yuko, Chiyo

Those are a few I like the sound of :)

BrokenSirenShade
02-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Nicknames? Oh i'm super good at these.

Ideas For Lapras:
Selene (Greek for Moon,since i always picture Lapras swimming under the night sky like in PMD)
GraceWave
BlueSkye
Nurturer
StormChaser

Ideas For Seel:
Full Moon
NightSplasher
WaveSight
MidnightWhirl

WondoRules!!!
02-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Brizo for lapras. She is the goddess of sailors
Galene for seel/dewgong she is the goddess of calm seas

venxhero
02-07-2016, 03:36 AM
@RougeShadow111; Female warriors? Thats pretty epic :3c Naming them is exciting and fun x3 but sometimes difficult! I literally got stuck a couple times at the naming part for like 10mins before lol Namaka sounds so pretty ;u; hmm I may have to think about it. The rest are very unique and I like it, I feel like those names kinda somewhat suit other shiny pokemons I have in mind (if I came across their shiny forms!) Thank you for your suggestions n-n

@BellCranel; Both Lapras and Seel are Females (: I always name them JPN names as well! xD I'm a huge fan and I love it. I used Mizuki for my S.Suicune c: I can KINDA picture/imagine S.Dewgong with the name "Kiki" but its a little weird xD Only because my old friends nicknamed me that.

@BrokenSirenShade; I used Selene for my S.Altaria xD BlueSkye/Skye for my S.Swanna :3c Those are epic names, but sadly I'm more of a one word rather than two 0: Its just not my kinda thing, sorry xD But I really like them!~

@Taekwondo1517; I feel like Brizo could be a different water type pokemon 0: Can't really picture Brizo for S.Lapras 0: Galene is such a pretty name<3 but its very similar or close to "Selene" and I don't wanna confused them haha thank you for suggesting them (:

Type: Null111
02-07-2016, 04:55 AM
By all means use the names as you fit. You'll know which is right for your pokemon. Happy to help. I can link you to website tomorrow if you'd like. And yes. My team is for competitive battling. So I picked strong warrior names. ☺I get stuck naming them too sometimes, so websites are great help at times. Happy Naming!

-Rouge

WondoRules!!!
02-07-2016, 05:03 AM
@Taekwondo1517; I feel like Brizo could be a different water type pokemon 0: Can't really picture Brizo for S.Lapras 0: Galene is such a pretty name<3 but its very similar or close to "Selene" and I don't wanna confused them haha thank you for suggesting them (:[/QUOTE]

Ah it's okay and btw what Pokemon would you use Brizo for?

venxhero
02-07-2016, 05:38 AM
@RougeShadow111; That would be great! Thank you! (: I do have couple sites I uses too (cough baby name sites lol) but they're pretty nice so I can't argue with that. I'm kinda the same way, but I don't battle competitively xP

@Taekwondo1517; In my opinion, I think these Pokemons I can see with the name Brizo [Water / Flying type]
If you care about Pokeballs they're in, I'll add that too xD
- Blastoise (kinda for shiny as well?) Pokeball / Diveball / Premierball
- Golduck with Cloud Nine / Swift Swim ~ Diveball / Moonball / Premierball / Pokeball / Lureball
- MAYBE Kingdra in Premierball / Diveball
- Pelipper in Pokeball / Netball
- Female Jellicent in Diveball / Luxuryball
(This took me awhile as I was surfing all the water type Pokemons on serebii.net xD)

WondoRules!!!
02-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Haha thx!

venxhero
02-07-2016, 05:48 AM
You're welcome, Taek (:

BrokenSirenShade
02-09-2016, 12:12 AM
One word nicknames? Okay how about:

Lapras:
Breezie
Whirlwind (I know it's a move but i like the name)
Saylor
Bailey

Seel:
Icy
Crackle
Snowfall
Sunset