PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon X Wonderlock Playthrough

WondoRules!!!
02-14-2016, 12:45 AM
This thread is a pokemon X wonderlocke and has the same rules as a regular nuzlock exept when i catch a pokemon i must wondertrade it asap and nickname every pokemon [in my case] WonderCj

starts up game prof. sycamore does his intro picks boy black hair with white skin and grey eyes. my name is Cj. wakes up gets dressed the mum intro. goes out side meets serena and shauna goes to aquacord town and chooses fenniken call me senpai! Names fenniken WonderCj. obtains pokedex and prof.'s letter. Battles and defeats shauna's chespin. gives leter to mum and receves town map. receves potion. buys 5 pokeballs. a wild pidgey appears! Cj uses a pokeball and captures pidgey! names pidgey WonderCj! Wonder trades pidgey... and receives... A Bunelby nicknamed Victini.? ! Wonder trades fenniken and receves a japanese charmander! levels up charmander and bunelyby. and them i realize... i need rare candies... me: DANGIT!!!!!!!!... well thats all for today lol... more tomorrow!

UltraSound
02-14-2016, 01:12 AM
Not bad at all! A charmander's a really lucky get on a locke run.

WondoRules!!!
02-14-2016, 05:28 AM
Ikr. Is it okay if I'm grinding to get any of them to the lvl that they are supposed to be at?