PDA

View Full Version : LF: HA Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon!

Inari
02-19-2016, 08:52 PM
I am looking for a Friend Guard Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon :)

HA Vivillon is only available in Friend Safaris and I only have 3 Bug Safaris which do not include Vivillon ]:

I will try the GTS and hope I get lucky but I doubt it ^^

Someone heeelp n.n

venxhero
02-20-2016, 12:09 AM
I have a Vivillion with HA: Friend Guard in my safari (Well I gotcha DOUBLE CHECK since I deleted almost all my FC in the past) but I'm pretty sure I have one :3 Let me catch you one! Is there a specific pokeball you'll like her in? (:

I know I have one in my box already but just in case you want a specific pokeball to breed xD

Inari
02-20-2016, 12:16 AM
I have a Vivillion with HA: Friend Guard in my safari (Well I gotcha DOUBLE CHECK since I deleted almost all my FC in the past) but I'm pretty sure I have one :3 Let me catch you one! Is there a specific pokeball you'll like her in? (:

I know I have one in my box already but just in case you want a specific pokeball to breed xD

If you can get me one in a Net Ball that would be great!! If not just having the HA would be great :)

venxhero
02-20-2016, 12:24 AM
Okay! (: I just checked and yup, deleted it xD I'm sorry. I do have a HA Vivillion and its Male in a Pokeball so I hope that's okay! If so, I am currently online and my IGN is Kay!

Inari
02-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Okay! (: I just checked and yup, deleted it xD I'm sorry. I do have a HA Vivillion and its Male in a Pokeball so I hope that's okay! If so, I am currently online and my IGN is Kay!

Thank you!! Hope the Cubone is decent enough, I'm running out of good breedjects xD this thread can be closed now

venxhero
02-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Your welcome! Thank you so much for the cutie rareball (: its 100% worth it! :3c

Inari
02-20-2016, 12:34 AM
Your welcome! Thank you so much for the cutie rareball (: its 100% worth it! :3c

Ps I think the thing has good Egg Moves too!

venxhero
02-20-2016, 12:44 AM
Thank you so very much <33