PDA

View Full Version : Trading virizion!

DarkPokemon
02-22-2016, 03:48 AM
Hello! I am trading a level 66 virizion for ANY mew! If you would like further information, please reply!

Seederbird
02-22-2016, 06:15 PM
I hate to break it to you, but that's a really bad deal :/ Mew is an event Pokemon only (unless it's hacked). Which means you can only get it outside of the game. Virizion can be obtained within the game. You'll have to offer up a lot more than a Verizion because anybody can get a Verizion in ORAS whenever they want. Where as Mew events are few and far between.

UltraSound
02-23-2016, 12:45 PM
I hate to break it to you, but that's a really bad deal :/ Mew is an event Pokemon only (unless it's hacked). Which means you can only get it outside of the game. Virizion can be obtained within the game. You'll have to offer up a lot more than a Verizion because anybody can get a Verizion in ORAS whenever they want. Where as Mew events are few and far between.

While I do agree with this, keep in mind that people value pokémon differently. I don't think this trade is impossible.

Tempest
02-27-2016, 03:43 AM
I agree, if youd want a mew, might wanna offer something a bit moreeee...... valuable??