PDA

View Full Version : pokemon sun and moon theory-gems in japanese logos appear in episode 45!!!!

Rico the Lucario
02-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Hear me out, this could seriously mean something. Alright, so earlier today I saw a video about those two gems found in the Japanese logos for Sun/Moon and how they must have some significance. I later made a connection about how that could have something to do with the whole Ash Greninja thing. It wasn't until watching the Pokemon XY TV show episode, Episode 45 "All Eyes on the Future," did I make a serious connection. After the gym leader sees Ash Greninja in the future, and after the gym battle concludes, the gym leader talks to ash about the battle and his Greninja. In that after discussion, those 2 gems float around her. This basically confirms that those gems have something to do with Ash Greninja. If you want to, look at the episode yourself, it happens at approximately 19-20 minutes into the episode, (on on demand, meaning some commercials included) the discussion happens. I think this could be a huge connection.

WondoRules!!!
02-29-2016, 01:45 AM
Okay I'll watch it in a bit and see if this is real

Rico the Lucario
02-29-2016, 02:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYlt0emKaAc Go to 9:03

Trihexa
03-09-2016, 11:42 PM
a lot of people believe these to be burst crystals or a revamped version. if you dont know what burst crystals are they are gems that allow you to fuse with your pokemon in the manga pokemon reburst and when i say revamped, i mean that they are probably a stronger version of mega evolution because if you look at the newest movie trailer it shows the bad guy using a staff with a similar crystal mega evolving multiple pokemon all at once

Kittgurl66
03-19-2016, 03:20 AM
They look like they could be similar to mega stones, but without the swirls, and I think they may belong to what we could expect from Pokémon Sun and Moon