PDA

View Full Version : LF Careful Mew with 31 IVs in HP, Sp. Def, and Speed. I'll soft reset Hoopa for you.

BL4NK FL4NK
03-02-2016, 05:20 AM
I have a Hoopa still waiting for me in the Pokemon Center, so I can soft reset it until I get exactly what Hoopa you want.

MUST BE LEGIT, NOT HACKED. WARNING: I WILL CHECK.

Must have Careful nature.

Must have 31 IVs in HP.
Must have 31 IVs in Sp. Def.
Must have 31 IVs in Speed.

Must have 25 IVs or higher in all other stats.

Please no EVs; if there ARE any EVs, they MUST be let known.

Please level 50 or higher, otherwise IVs are difficult to calculate.

Like I said, I will soft reset my Hoopa from McDonalds in the Pokemon Center until I get the Nature and IVs that you desire, within the same amount of reason.

Tempest
03-04-2016, 06:12 AM
31 Ivs? I'm perty sure it goes up to 6 lol

venxhero
03-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Correct me if Im wrong, but these recent events (probably when English Diancie came out) their IVs can range from 1IV - 4IVs. If someone SR for a 5IV-6IV one, lucky for them! But if not, someone probably change (coughhackcough) the IVs to be perfect. Just saying. c:

Personally, I SR mine for their suited natures and they're usually 3IVs/4IVs (I think about 4 of them have outstanding stats)

BL4NK FL4NK
03-05-2016, 02:08 AM
31 Ivs? I'm perty sure it goes up to 6 lol

Nahh, that's only when you're breeding. I think the Mew they gave out was either level 50 or 100, so it's definitely do-able to find one with these IVs somewhere out there in the world.

Correct me if Im wrong, but these recent events (probably when English Diancie came out) their IVs can range from 1IV - 4IVs. If someone SR for a 5IV-6IV one, lucky for them! But if not, someone probably change (coughhackcough) the IVs to be perfect. Just saying. c:

Personally, I SR mine for their suited natures and they're usually 3IVs/4IVs (I think about 4 of them have outstanding stats)

I wouldn't know about that change, but I think some IVs can be carried down through breeding to make it easier. I'd also like to know if IVs are locked once you receive the egg, or if you can SR right at 1 footstep left to hatch.

UltraSound
03-06-2016, 05:51 PM
I'd also like to know if IVs are locked once you receive the egg, or if you can SR right at 1 footstep left to hatch.

The IV's are determined when you receive the egg, so soft resetting will do nothing I'm afraid. Maybe look into Time Machine breeding?

venxhero
03-16-2016, 03:28 AM
I wasn't talking about breeding xD For events, you can SR for their IVs and natures. Since these are Legendaries, they can't be bred.

But if you're talking about breeding, they're already set once you received the egg. If you want to have to have a better IV, one of the parent with the best IVs hold Destiny Knot and for nature, other parent with the nature you want holds Everstone. If you like to know more, I believe there's a thread or two talking about it (I also have a thread on it as well, mostly cuz of shiny hatching)

BL4NK FL4NK
03-19-2016, 06:34 AM
Wow, thank you guys for all the replies, I appreciate it very much. I am still looking for a Mew. All I have to trade is Hoopas, but since I'm asking for such a specific Mew, I can at least go ahead and wait to get my last Hoopa from the PokeCenter and keep SR until I get what the other person said they wanted...

Even if you're not here to make that trade with me, what stats would YOU prefer on an ideal Hoopa, and what movesets? No using smogon/serebii/bulba/whatever's answers.

venxhero
03-19-2016, 07:08 AM
I really wish you luck in finding your Dream Mew! 0: For all I know, the recent Mew (OT: GF from Gamestop code) is the only way to SR for the nature&IVs you're looking for. I SR them myself (Calm&Careful; not the one you're looking for)

Lately for events, I tend to SR for their natures from Smogon since I'm semi-collecting them. For Hoopa personally, its Modest (I like Special Attacks just started recently and most of mine are Modest & Adamant haha) I AM NOT A BATTLER so my moveset is different. I'm only saying this because I had a lot of people talk down on me and criticizing my moveset for specific Pokemons.

Okay onward to the moveset for Hoopa xP I personally would have her signature move (Hyperspace Hole), Phantom Force, Dark Pulse, and Drain Punch (I had to look it up sadly cuz I wasn't sure what Hoopa can learn/couldn't learn) Ah Psychic too but can't decide so I'll just throw it in there c:

DickalashiousRex
04-02-2016, 05:38 AM
No 6 is the amount of IV stats a pokemon has and 31 is the limit for the 1 IV stat of a pokemon

BL4NK FL4NK
04-05-2016, 04:05 AM
No 6 is the amount of IV stats a pokemon has and 31 is the limit for the 1 IV stat of a pokemon

Correct -^

Also, I would either like to have this thread closed, or change it. I've changed my mind.

If anyone got a real legitimate Mew from GameStop's February Pokemon Distribution, I'd like to trade you my Hoopa that I also got from a real legitimate Pokemon Distribution at McDonalds.

UltraSound
04-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Correct -^

Also, I would either like to have this thread closed, or change it. I've changed my mind.

If anyone got a real legitimate Mew from GameStop's February Pokemon Distribution, I'd like to trade you my Hoopa that I also got from a real legitimate Pokemon Distribution at McDonalds.

I think you're better off making a new thread, not a lot of people read the replies, just the starting post. :P You might have better chances at finding your mew that way, so I'll be closing this. If you want it reopened though, just hit me with a message.