PDA

View Full Version : 721st Pokemon;

venxhero
03-16-2016, 02:50 AM
Okay I'm not sure if everyone knows but though I should post a thread about it! c:

So Volcanion is coming out as an event on April 15th - July 15th in Japan.

A friend told me about it days ago, but didn't really have time since I have a buzy schedule. Today I'm kinda free so I decided to look it up and there he was, the event data card on Serebii.net xD I'm so excited.

Thanks to my amazng friend, the Event Collector x3 He is going to get me one, along with the nature I requested ;u;
Then I can finally get rid of the downloaded version in my ORAS xD (a friend of mine, lets call him Bob, uses powersaves. He gift me a Volcanion that was only downloadable because it was locked for trading unless we're close by) I had him ever since but now there is a LEGIT Volcanion.. I can release mine and have the JPN one.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there who wants one too, so I hope this day will give you a heads up to be prepare and get ready for some intense trading xD

That_Celebi__Person
03-16-2016, 02:11 PM
I can't wait till it hits the US *^* ! I don't know when it will, but when it does you better believe Imma get me one xD

Until then though I'll wait till I can get someone from Japan to trade me one xD

Or be patient xD

Eh lets go with the first one I don't have much patience xD