PDA

View Full Version : LF: Extrasensory Budew/Roselia/Roserade

Inari
03-16-2016, 07:16 PM
I am looking for a very specific mon. Roselia and Roserade only get Extrasensory from Budew who gets it from either Exeggcute or Nuzleaf. I personally hate baby Pokemon breeding and especially Incense breeding because it is so infuriating and hard to get a decent mon out of it.

I was hoping someone could help me in my attempts to get this mon. At the moment I'm getting 3IV Budews which isn't good enough imo.

I'm looking for a 5IV -Atk Timid Budew/Roselia/Roserade that has the exclusive move Extrasensory. I don't need to be able to nickname this mon and I would prefer if it had Natural Cure.

This mon has to be legit! I will be entering this mon in my battles for the PBA so it has to be fully legit.

I hope somebody can help as it's driving me insane. I would be willing to offer shinies and events for this Pokemon.

Many thanks,

Tamm

Xanxus
03-17-2016, 11:30 AM
yo, i've got a 3 IV (HP,def,sp.def, don't think the attack IV is 0) female roselia that has extrasensory. The nature isn't right, and the ability is the HA, but if you are willing to breed/work with it I'll lend it to you for free. I'll need it back after you're done though.

Inari
03-17-2016, 11:35 AM
I managed to get a decent 2IV Budew when I was breeding myself. I'm gonna be sticking with that till I get a 4IV/5IV one from a trade. I have a post on Reddit too which is asking for the same thing. But for now I'll just wait I think.

venxhero
03-19-2016, 11:52 AM
If you don't mind, I'll give it a shot 0: (I personally dislike it as well since I can't evolve them, it takes me forever haha) I'll start later tonight and see what I get x)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I received a S.Roserade from a friend and Im currently breeding her for a Timid nature along with Natural Cure as her ability (: Cross my fingers I'll hatch the right one! I've been getting tons of Calm and some random natures. Once I hatch the correct ability&nature, we can trade Tamm! c:

- - - Updated - - -

It took me 15 eggs xD Last one was finally it!

Female Budew in Moonball; Natural Cure as her ability, Timid Nature, 5IV missing ATK, and Eggmove(s): Extrasensory, Giga Drain, Seed Bomb, & Spikes n-n

If its okay, do you have any nameable shiny you don't mind trading? 0: If not, I'm okay with rareballs that I don't have!~

Inari
03-20-2016, 12:55 AM
That's perfect! Sorry I haven't been on all day, was at Comicon. As for nameable shinies the only ones I'd be willing to trade is my Sandile. She was an accidental breed so she only has 4IVs in HP/Atk/Def/So.Atk. But of course I have many bankballs/dream balls so ask and I'll see if I have what you want :)

venxhero
03-20-2016, 02:46 AM
No worries! Ah S.Sandile is tempting so its a maybe xD Um do you happen to have A HA Cranidos? If so, I'll be happy to take her instead of the S.Sandile :3c

Inari
03-20-2016, 03:08 AM
I'll see if I can get one off Yoda. My Cranidos has pretty much perfect everything except it has MB

venxhero
03-20-2016, 03:15 AM
Alrighty hope it goes well! xD Since we're friends already in-game, I'll just go online and wait for you (: Take your time!

Inari
03-20-2016, 03:19 AM
I have aquired said Cranidos xD would you like me to stick EM on her?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Kay! This thread can now be closed :)

venxhero
03-20-2016, 03:19 AM
Oh if that isn't much trouble 0: Oh crap we traded already xD And just curious, no Dreamball one? 0:

Inari
03-20-2016, 03:21 AM
lol sorry it's late here but I can send you the other Cranidos at a later time cause I need sleep. And no I've sadly never ran into a dream ball Cranidos and this one was the only one Yoda had left

venxhero
03-20-2016, 03:23 AM
Ah okay and I can return the Cranidos you gave me (: No worries and thank you for taking the time to do so when you do ;u; If its not too much to ask, can you get Crunch & Iron Head on Cranidos? 0: I would love to have those 2 eggmoves on her x3

Inari
03-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Ah okay and I can return the Cranidos you gave me (: No worries and thank you for taking the time to do so when you do ;u; If its not too much to ask, can you get Crunch & Iron Head on Cranidos? 0: I would love to have those 2 eggmoves on her x3

I think my Male has those moves along with Hammer Arm (it has short arms so idk how it does that xD) and Double Edge. I can certainly breed them later but I'm a little busy atm.

venxhero
03-21-2016, 08:47 AM
Ah no worries! Take your time (:

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Tamm! Xanxus has one so I'll be getting it from him 0: So think of the Budew as a gift from me n-n