PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice o-o

That_Celebi__Person
03-18-2016, 07:22 AM
For those of y'all who like black butler and love Grell just as much as I do, have y'all noticed he's never been on the cover of a manga D: ! Like what's up with that DX !

Almost everyone has been on the cover except him ;-; !

It feels so incomplete to me T - T

Kittgurl66
03-19-2016, 03:55 AM
I have never seen or read black butler before, but the way you have posted this question has made me want to first read the manga, then watch the anime; also I hope to let you know that I collect manga and anime plus other Japanese things like key chains, and wall scrolls, plus posters.

That_Celebi__Person
03-19-2016, 01:05 PM
I have never seen or read black butler before, but the way you have posted this question has made me want to first read the manga, then watch the anime; also I hope to let you know that I collect manga and anime plus other Japanese things like key chains, and wall scrolls, plus posters.

Same xD although I collect more manga then anything

Kittgurl66
03-19-2016, 11:53 PM
Same xD although I collect more manga then anything

I have a five shelf bookcase filled on every level with manga, plus my anime on top of the bookcase.

That_Celebi__Person
03-20-2016, 12:42 AM
I have a five shelf bookcase filled on every level with manga, plus my anime on top of the bookcase.

Same BUT I have 2 5 shelf bookcases and the second one is almost filled up with nothing but manga xD got 9 shelves of nothing but manga

My anime shelf is like one and like a quarter of an inch filled xD. Anime's too expensive to buy so I own more manga than what I do anime

Kittgurl66
03-20-2016, 03:29 AM
Same BUT I have 2 5 shelf bookcases and the second one is almost filled up with nothing but manga xD got 9 shelves of nothing but manga

My anime shelf is like one and like a quarter of an inch filled xD. Anime's too expensive to buy so I own more manga than what I do anime

I'm not competing to say who has more manga, I was just saying what I own from when I started reading manga

That_Celebi__Person
03-20-2016, 12:17 PM
I'm not competing to say who has more manga, I was just saying what I own from when I started reading manga

I wasn't trying to compete o: I was just saying how much I own xD. I'm proud of my manga collection :'D .

UltraSound
03-20-2016, 05:10 PM
I despise Grell with a passion.
I watched most of the anime a few years back and I remember almost nothing but I do remember that I strongly disliked Grell. :P

That_Celebi__Person
03-20-2016, 05:57 PM
I despise Grell with a passion.
I watched most of the anime a few years back and I remember almost nothing but I do remember that I strongly disliked Grell. :P

Why xD? Although most people do xD.