PDA

View Full Version : LF HA Burmy;

venxhero
03-20-2016, 03:13 AM
It would be pretty epic if she's in Dreamball 0:
If not, I would like a Luxuryball one.

Burmy's HA is Overcoat, just in case someone asks.

I recently came across a Male S.Mothim and the shiny form is just too much. The cute moth is a must have haha
Burmy's shiny form and Wormadam's shiny form is HARDLY noticeable so I'm crossing my fingers that I don't hatch a Female one ._. it would be devastating.

Anywho, I can catch HA pokemons from the friend safari or breed some if there's a specific ability pokemon you want. Thank you! (I do have some rareballs if you're interesting in that!) c:

Xanxus
03-20-2016, 05:19 PM
yo, hey there, I've been sick the last few days so haven't been on here for a while.

So I have a HA burmy, but it's in an ordinary pokeball. Do you still want it? Would you like a female one? I haven't started working on burmy yet, so I'll need time to breed one.

Also, I do have an HA cranidos in a dreamball, with crunch if you still need one. I'll need to breed it though, and I can get iron head onto it while I do that.

And lastly, a HA maractus would be fabulous for me.

venxhero
03-21-2016, 08:56 AM
Ah I hope you're feeling a lot better Xan 0:

Yes I would love a Female one please! If thats okay, I would also love the Dreamball HA Cranidos with the 2 eggmoves (:

I already bred the HA Maractus so its ready to go! Is there any other HA Pokemons you'd like? I double check and I don't think I have any of those in my safari u3u

Xanxus
03-21-2016, 12:18 PM
I don't need anything else if you don't have it.

I'll update here when I have the two pokes ready for you.

They are ready now.

venxhero
03-22-2016, 03:56 AM
Sorry I just recently got home from class and when would you like to trade? 0:

I'll give you a random rareball extra I have if thats okay x)

Xanxus
03-22-2016, 04:45 AM
I'll try to be on as often as possible, and we can trade when one of us catches the other.

Not that much of a fan of rare balls, so you should probably keep that for more appreciation. A random poke will do.

venxhero
03-22-2016, 04:52 AM
Ah no worries! I have spare ones so maybe have one just cuz x) can you be online right now? 0: cuz I'll be getting on right now to do a trade with my friend n3n

Xanxus
03-22-2016, 04:59 AM
I have no idea why that cranidos lost the dreamball status...so I gave you the original one that had dreamball. Maybe I bred it wrong.

venxhero
03-22-2016, 06:09 AM
Ah only Female Pokemons can pass down the pokeball 0: but thank you so much for giving it to me ;u;

- - - Updated - - -

Also can I have this thread close, please? n3n