PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Bird Trio;

venxhero
03-30-2016, 05:39 AM
I'm looking for the Europe Legendary Bird Trio with their hidden abilities c:

Articuno - Snow Cloak
Zapdos - Static
Moltres - Flame Body

If you have not received them and able to SR for the natures, I can offer several pokemons.

Articuno - Modest<3/Timid
Zapdos - Calm/Bold
Moltres - Modest/Timid

I already have the JPN Bird Trio, but for Articuno&Moltres, I received a Timid nature one.

Here are examples of what I'll offer (be reasonable and we can definitely work it out!)
- JPN S.Xerneas
- JPN/ENG Hoopa
- Manaphy
- JPN S.Diancie
- Mew/Victini/Darkrai
- 5/6IV shinies

My pokemons are legit, uncloned, and untouched (except some of the 5/6IV shinies, but I will state it)
I WILL NOT be listing the 5/6IV shines. If you are interested in it, please state what you're looking for.

Foreign Events are 100% (thanks to my friend; he has connections and I was able to obtain them)
Serebii.net MAY miss a couple but its all on Bulbapedia. If you also want proof, I do have several images of it being obtained and when I got it. I can also state all the info if you like.

I will not accept hacks, clones, or powersaves. Thank you!

venxhero
05-03-2016, 11:27 PM
This thread can be closed! I received my HA Bird Trio thanks to the Pokemon website! (:

I am SRing for their natures. FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS ABOUT THE IVS ON EVENTS. I can say that it can be 5IV <3

I was going to SR, but my Articuno was already Modest nature with 5IV (-Spd) and Im absolutely happy ;V; YOU ROCK ARTICUNO AND THANK YOU POKEMON~ Currently SRing for Moltres & Zapdos