PDA

View Full Version : Offering HA breed pokemon here!!!

Damian_Clareon
04-02-2016, 09:27 PM
UPDATE: Since I have been getting requests, I feel like it would be easier to post my FC here in case of trades. Post your FC as well so I can add you when we discuss what pokemon you'd like.

My FC: 0963-3450-4100

UPDATE: I just obtained a 6IV Ditto. I am now offering near perfect IVs on any of the pokemon listed below!

I am currently ammasing a collection of pokemon with hidden abilities and some egg moves. I see many people online who are having a hard time with finding pokemon with certain abilities that. I hope to help those people out. The pokemon i have are listed below with their current abilities. If you need a specific pokemon with a hidden ability, egg move and nature, I will do what I can to help.
In return for the breed pokemon, I generally accept other pokemon I do not have with hidden abilities or legendary pokemon (I use them as bait online for getting more HA pokemon lol). I dont usually accept shiny pokemon in return unless I really want one.
The List goes as the following:

Starters:
Bulbasaur-Chlorophyll
Charmander-Solar power
Cyndaquill-Flash fire
Panflam-Iron fist
Snivy-Contrary
Chespin-Bulletproof
Fennekin-Magician
Froakie-Protean
Torchic- Speed boost

anything else:
Gilgar-Immunity
Eevee-anticipation
Kricketune-Technician
Rufflet-Hustle
Dratini-Marvel scale
Vulpix-Drought
Aerodactyl-Unnerve
Aron-Heavy metal

Those are all of the HA pokemon I currently have. The list may change as time goes on but if you want something that may not be on this list, just ask and I will see if I can find one. I do have a few shiny pokemon up for trade as well. Hydreigon, Empoleon, and Purugly. Feel free to make offers on those.

venxhero
04-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Ralts HA is Telepathy xP just saying!

Damian_Clareon
04-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Thanks for pointing that out for me. Seems like my battle ready Gardivour needs to be scrapped then lol.

venxhero
04-05-2016, 12:54 AM
I think I have a Telepathy Ralts/Kirlia (If I have a safari of it, I'll catch you one) if not, I can just breed my Ralts c: Do you care about the genders?

DCtheLucario
04-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Hey, I am interested in;
Eevee-Anticipation, 6IV
Is it possible for you to get the Egg Move Wish?

What kind of pokemon are you looking for it?

Damian_Clareon
04-08-2016, 07:06 AM
I apologize for the looong delay in replied. Roommate issues have made it hard. @Venxhero I actually have a Telepathy Ralts, thanks very much for the offer though!

@DCtheLucario I have been attempting to get a 6IV Eevee for you for a few days. The one I have been breeding has the Wish move you requested. Hopefully I will get one in the next few days of hatching. I'll message you personally when I have it so we can set up a time to trade. As far as what I want for it goes... I will pretty much take anything with a hidden ability or legendaries that I dont have. (I would like to have a collection of them in my boxes but they arent a priority lol). Right now I am currently looking for a Lucario or Rilou with the Justified ability if you happen to have one? :)

Type: Null111
04-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Hello! I can breed you a Dreamball Riolu with HA if you'd like. Just let me know if you want a male or female. And if you want it nicknamed. Or if you're all set. No rush either way. If you need one, can I have a Female Gligar with HA? Or a Female Fennekin with HA would be awesome. Either one would be nice. Thank you! Have a great day!

Damian_Clareon
04-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Sorry for the late reply AbsolBott111, it was my Nephews first birthday today lol. I would love to get a Rilou like that. I dont care for nicknames but Male would be nice. I'll get working on the Gilgar and Fennekin for you. Message me when you can so we can set up a time to trade. :)

04-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Thank you. After I snag some much needed coffee I'll get going on Rilous. And I only needed 1 of those pokemon in return. So whichever one you make first or wanna give me is totally ok. No rush! Have a great day! I'll message you here or privately if I get the Rilou that I think would be awesome for you. XD

- - - Updated - - -

So! I got a male Riolu. It's got 3 ivs and it's Nature is Hardy. I can certainly try for More Ivs, but it's a start right? Let me know if you want this one. I'm gonna go work on some other HA breeds. Ttys!

dubba
04-09-2016, 06:43 PM
I have a hidden ability Squirtle,chickorita, totodile, treecko, tepig, and oshawott I will trade you any of them for a Chespin with Bulletproof. also if you ever get a mudkip, turtwig, or piplup with its hidden ability I would also like one of them.

Damian_Clareon
04-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Sorry for the late reply again guys, college has been hectic. Anyways, without further adue:

@AbsolBot111 Any Rilou with a hidden ability is amazing. No need to stress yourself over getting one with higher IV since I can get one myself. Much appreciated though! Let me know when you'd like to trade!

@dubba I am breeding you the Chespin with Bulletproof for you. I'm attempting to get one with outstanding 5IV so he is a beast for you. Let me know when you'll be free to trade and we will set up a time!

04-11-2016, 10:42 AM
It's ok. No worries. I can trade anytime after I get out of work today. And I dunno if I'll be around after 6pm. Tuesdays are my day off, so I can trade then. Wed are really good. Thurs, not really. And Friday this week is fine. My FC is on my profile page. Have a great day/week!

PokegamerRN
04-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Hey i am looking for a chespin

Echron
04-12-2016, 08:09 PM
I need a HA Bulbasaur my friend code is 3024-9331-9365

- - - Updated - - -

I need a HA Bulbasaur my friend code is 3024-9331-9365 I have HA mudkips, Deerling, Foongus, Turtwig, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita. I have more but I dont want to look through and list them all right now.

Pontiac
08-24-2016, 06:01 PM
I need a Goomy with its hidden ability gooey.
In exchange I can offer the following pokemon with hidden ability: Magnemite, Torchic, Pawniard, Foongus, Evee and some more.

UltraSound
08-25-2016, 11:10 AM
OP hasn't been around for a few months, I'm locking this to avoid clutter. If OP comes back and wants their thread back up, please recreate it or send me a message and I'll reopen this one.