PDA

View Full Version : LF Specific Female BankBalls

Inari
04-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello there!!

So for anyone that is confused by the term "BankBall" it refers to Pokeballs that cannot be obtained now.
Etc- Safari balls, Apricorn balls, Dream balls and Sport Balls

Now I'm looking for a few specifics as I've got the male versions of these off wondertrade and I'd love the females of course. I'll list the mons I want under the specific balls.. If that makes sense? xD

All I ask for is the respective ball and the mon being female. If you can breed for natures, EM and IVs that would be great but not necessary! Also if I'm asking for Dream Ball mons I would love the mon to have it's Hidden Ability.

Fast Ball:
Shinx
Pichu/Pikachu

Love Ball:
Meowth
Kangaskhan
Snubbull

Lure Ball:
Chinchou
Marill

Level Ball:
Mareep
Growlithe

Friend Ball:
Pineco
Carnivine

Heavy Ball:
Phanphy
Slakoth
Snorlax

Dream Ball:
Numel (must have Own Tempo)
Shellder (must have Overcoat)
Qwilfish (must have Intimidate)
Petilil (must have Leaf Guard)
Maractus (must have Storm Drain)
Poochyena (must have Rattled)
Trapinch (any ability is fine)
Shinx (must have Guts)
Ducklett (must have Hydration)
Emolga (must have Motor Drive)

Others (will be updated):
Dive Ball Adaptability Skrelp
Luxury Ball Solar Power Charmander

I have many Bankballs of my own to offer and for some of the rarer ones I can offer more than one BankBall mon!

Happy Trading~
-Tamm

Type: Null111
04-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Hey Tam! I can certainly attempt to get you the Female Fast Ball Shinx and Level Ball Pokes. I MAY have some of the Dream ball Pokemon too. I do know I recently got a DreamBall Female HA Driftloon actually. XD But I didn't see it listed. Anyways, if someone makes an offer, its cool. I'm trying to play through HG/SS right now. Have a great day!

Inari
04-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Hey Tam! I can certainly attempt to get you the Female Fast Ball Shinx and Level Ball Pokes. I MAY have some of the Dream ball Pokemon too. I do know I recently got a DreamBall Female HA Driftloon actually. XD But I didn't see it listed. Anyways, if someone makes an offer, its cool. I'm trying to play through HG/SS right now. Have a great day!

I'm trying as well! But I have to complete both White 2 and Soul Silver and I lack motivation to do it xD one day I will haha. But yeah that'd be great if you could help c:

04-05-2016, 05:04 PM
No problem. I have a request for a female moonball Gastly in the game and a MoonBall Snorlax(I THINK that was the one), So we'll see. I have MOST of Black2 done. And I am currently at Olivine City in SS, I did take a detour and go to the lake of Rage and get myself a shiny Female Gyarados :-), I saved Amphy and now I'm gonna take down Jasmine. So I'll keep on going! When I'm not doing that, I'll try and remember to do the Dream Radar. I did end up with a DreamBall Driftloon, Munna, Swablu and Rilou, Igglybuff, Shuckle, Bronzor, and Sigilyph (currently) Other than obviously Landorus and Thundurus. I still need to catch Tornadus. :-P

- - - Updated - - -

Go figure. I just got Another Female HA Shuckle, A HA Bronzor, A HA Female Rilou, A HA Igglybuff, and 2 HA Munna's on my Dream Radar. lol

Inari
04-05-2016, 05:24 PM
No problem. I have a request for a female moonball Gastly in the game and a MoonBall Snorlax(I THINK that was the one), So we'll see. I have MOST of Black2 done. And I am currently at Olivine City in SS, I did take a detour and go to the lake of Rage and get myself a shiny Female Gyarados :-), I saved Amphy and now I'm gonna take down Jasmine. So I'll keep on going! When I'm not doing that, I'll try and remember to do the Dream Radar. I did end up with a DreamBall Driftloon, Munna, Swablu and Rilou, Igglybuff, Shuckle, Bronzor, and Sigilyph (currently) Other than obviously Landorus and Thundurus. I still need to catch Tornadus. :-P

- - - Updated - - -

Go figure. I just got Another Female HA Shuckle, A HA Bronzor, A HA Female Rilou, A HA Igglybuff, and 2 HA Munna's on my Dream Radar. lol

I'd love a HA Igglybuff! Would you be willing to evolve it for me seeing as it needs happiness to evolve and it'll hate me? xD

04-05-2016, 05:29 PM
lol, I highly doubt it would hate you. BUT I can certainly do so. If I get bored with SS today, I'll be sure to do so. XD I don't need to do any EV or IV training do I? Cuz I might be lazy in that department...lol

Inari
04-05-2016, 05:31 PM
lol, I highly doubt it would hate you. BUT I can certainly do so. If I get bored with SS today, I'll be sure to do so. XD I don't need to do any EV or IV training do I? Cuz I might be lazy in that department...lol

Simply evolving it will make my life so much better! I hate baby pokemon breeding but I want a Wigglytuff so bad lol

04-05-2016, 06:04 PM
I can totally do that. XD

venxhero
04-06-2016, 06:02 AM
Tam! c:

I have these;
- Fastball Pikachu
- Loveball Meowth
- Loveball Kangaskhan
- Loveball Snubull

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I just noticed the last section, I also have a HA Charizard in a Luxuryball (:

Inari
04-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Tam! c:

I have these;
- Fastball Pikachu
- Loveball Meowth
- Loveball Kangaskhan
- Loveball Snubull

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I just noticed the last section, I also have a HA Charizard in a Luxuryball (:

That would be amazing! What can I give you for them? It's times like this I wish I had like a spreadsheet of all the bankball mons I could breed xD If there's anything specific you want I can take a look :3 my most recent bankball mon that I acquired though was a Moon ball Sneasel with 4EM if you're interested in that?

venxhero
04-07-2016, 12:11 AM
I'm going to start breeding all 5 of them right now n-n

I was wondering if you had any of these? 0:
I'm more fond of Moonballs & Loveballs (if you dont have some, you can choose anything else and in case you dont have it, can you list me several that you do have?)
Also I have a Moonball Sneasel already, thank you! (Thanks to Neko, he gave me a Female Shiny one) n-n

Safariball - Sursuit, Trapinch, or Dodou
Friendball - Dodou, Lickitung
Lureball - Wooper, Shellder
Moonball - Chatot, Mareep, Combee, Swablu, Mawile, Skarmory, Girafirag, Rhyhorn
Loveball - Mawile, Tyranitar
Sportsball - Heracross
Fastball - Starly
Levelball - Numel, Slugma

Oh I forgot to add Dreamballs (if you do have any of these, I can trade you 2 rareball for 1 dreamball! And Im only adding the HA to remind myself xD)
- Stunky (Keen Eye)
- Taillow (Scrappy)
- Cacnea (WaterAbsorb)

Inari
04-07-2016, 01:10 AM
I'm going to start breeding all 5 of them right now n-n

I was wondering if you had any of these? 0:
I'm more fond of Moonballs & Loveballs (if you dont have some, you can choose anything else and in case you dont have it, can you list me several that you do have?)
Also I have a Moonball Sneasel already, thank you! (Thanks to Neko, he gave me a Female Shiny one) n-n

Safariball - Sursuit, Trapinch, or Dodou
Friendball - Dodou, Lickitung
Lureball - Wooper, Shellder
Moonball - Chatot, Mareep, Combee, Swablu, Mawile, Skarmory, Girafirag, Rhyhorn
Loveball - Mawile, Tyranitar
Sportsball - Heracross
Fastball - Starly
Levelball - Numel, Slugma

Oh I forgot to add Dreamballs (if you do have any of these, I can trade you 2 rareball for 1 dreamball! And Im only adding the HA to remind myself xD)
- Stunky (Keen Eye)
- Taillow (Scrappy)
- Cacnea (WaterAbsorb)

The ones I have are Love Ball Mawile, Moon Ball Mawile, Dream Ball Stunky (hopefully I kept the one with Keen Eye) and maybe Dream Ball Cacnea (will have to check, and I do have a DB HA Cacturne I just have to check its gender!)

venxhero
04-07-2016, 02:20 AM
I'm almost done breeding xD Just gotta hatch them and mark them for you c:

If its okay and if you do have both Dreamballs 0: Can I take those and the Moonball Mawile? x3

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know when you're ready Tamm (:

Inari
04-07-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm almost done breeding xD Just gotta hatch them and mark them for you c:

If its okay and if you do have both Dreamballs 0: Can I take those and the Moonball Mawile? x3

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know when you're ready Tamm (:

I have the Stunky which is great! And my Cacturne is female so I can breed her and the Mawile. I do have a Hackball mon if you're interested as well? It's a Moon Ball Kecleon :) but I'll breed these and I might be able to trade tonight!

venxhero
04-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Sorry I got off last night 0: I hope you'll be able to trade today (:
Ah its okay :D I'll take both the Stunky&Cacnea and Mawile n-n cuz Dreamballs are rare and I'd like those instead n-n
Thank you for offering the Moonball Kelceon tho!~