PDA

View Full Version : LF: All Pokemon Starters

Kittgurl66
04-06-2016, 07:00 AM
I'm looking to have all the Pokémon starters for my game, but I want to ask if anyone can give me them as eggs alone?

If that's a possibility, please reply below, and I'll give you a list of what I have saved from Pokémon Bank and we'll work it out.

dubba
04-06-2016, 05:32 PM
I have all the starters, most of them with their hidden ability. if you PM me your list and anything catches my eyes I'll gladly breed them for you

Type: Null111
04-06-2016, 05:56 PM
I also have all the starters. Some with HA. I can breed you just eggs. So let me know. Ill even share the work load with someone else if need be. XD Have a great day

Kittgurl66
04-06-2016, 07:44 PM
I have all the starters, most of them with their hidden ability. if you PM me your list and anything catches my eyes I'll gladly breed them for you

I also have all the starters. Some with HA. I can breed you just eggs. So let me know. Ill even share the work load with someone else if need be. XD Have a great day

To the both of you: I want you to work together in making the eggs, and here's my list of Pokémon to trade for those eggs: Eevee, Piloswine, Ralts, Hippopotas, Watchog, Zebstrika, Woobat, Fletchling, Skrelp, Torchic, Poochyena x2, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Seedot, Wingull, and 2 Surskit.

04-06-2016, 09:15 PM
I'm currently leveling up a pokemon, But I can get breeding as soon as I'm done. And you just give me whatever for the eggs. Cuz I have like literally every pokemon, So I"m just collecting Shinies, or Hidden Ability Pokemon now. How about for now I do the following:
Gen1-
Charmader
Squirtle
Bulbasaur

Gen2-
Chikorita
Totodile
Cyndaquil

Gen3-
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

I'll leave the rest Gen4-Gen6 to whoever else. IF not, please let me know and I'll do all of them. Just be patient and I'll get you the pokes you need. I'll be sure to send them over as eggs if that's what you want. XD

Kittgurl66
04-06-2016, 09:18 PM
I'm currently leveling up a pokemon, But I can get breeding as soon as I'm done. And you just give me whatever for the eggs. Cuz I have like literally every pokemon, So I"m just collecting Shinies, or Hidden Ability Pokemon now. How about for now I do the following:
Gen1-
Charmader
Squirtle
Bulbasaur

Gen2-
Chikorita
Totodile
Cyndaquil

Gen3-
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

I'll leave the rest Gen4-Gen6 to whoever else. IF not, please let me know and I'll do all of them. Just be patient and I'll get you the pokes you need. I'll be sure to send them over as eggs if that's what you want. XD

Please do all of them, I want them as eggs so that I can claim ownership of them, and I'm as patient as can be so I'll be waiting for you to breed them all.

04-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Okie doke. A BUNCH of eggs coming your way soon. :-P Almost done EV Training a pokemon. XD