PDA

View Full Version : Poke-Selfie;

venxhero
04-09-2016, 01:54 AM
I kinda want to doodle other Pokemons but nope, too lazy xD I always draw the same ones over and over since they're fun for me and I like them personally. I thought I should try doing something that'll somewhat motivate myself to draw other ones as well.

So if you like, you can post here! c:

What Pokemon do I think/see you as?
(I'll do my best to explain why I think the Pokemon I drew represents you)

Provide me these things;
- 3 Favorite Pokemon Types
- 1 All Time Favorite Color
- Favorite Items (Jewelries, Toys, Books, etcs.)
- Nature or Personality (Example: Cute type who likes Legend of Zelda) Idk up to you xP

If you'll like another one drawn, go ahead and post (wait until I post/completed yours).

[Later on, I may take requests to draw your team in chibified form] <-- a friend asking me to re-draw his team because he wants a new one haha so I thought MAYBE I can do some here too for fun

I'm terrible at coloring so I only half/semi-color if I feel like its needed (when I complete the drawing, sometimes my drawings show me that this area should be colored >3>; I know its weird, but my art speaks to me) If you're an artist, you'll understand <3 You see art in every single thing and every day :3c

Kittgurl66
04-09-2016, 01:59 AM
I kinda want to doodle other Pokemons but nope, too lazy xD I always draw the same ones over and over since they're fun for me and I like them personally. I thought I should try doing something that'll somewhat motivate myself to draw other ones as well.

So if you like, you can post here! c:

What Pokemon do I think/see you as?
(I'll do my best to explain why I think the Pokemon I drew represents you)

Provide me these things;
- 3 Favorite Pokemon Types
- 1 All Time Favorite Color
- Favorite Items (Jewelries, Toys, Books, etcs.)
- Nature or Personality (Example: Cute type who likes Legend of Zelda) Idk up to you xP

If you'll like another one drawn, go ahead and post (wait until I post/completed yours).

[Later on, I may take requests to draw your team in chibified form] <-- a friend asking me to re-draw his team because he wants a new one haha so I thought MAYBE I can do some here too for fun

I'm terrible at coloring so I only half/semi-color if I feel like its needed (when I complete the drawing, sometimes my drawings show me that this area should be colored >3>; I know its weird, but my art speaks to me) If you're an artist, you'll understand <3 You see art in every single thing and every day :3c

I understand, I'm an artist myself and I want to share ideas on whatever they decide to draw

WondoRules!!!
04-09-2016, 03:48 PM
can u do it for me?

Kittgurl66
04-09-2016, 10:20 PM
can u do it for me?

Who? Me or venxhero to do what?

venxhero
04-09-2016, 11:16 PM
@Kittygurl66; thats pretty cool! If you like, you can create your own thread? Lol

@WondoRules; Not sure who're referring to but considering its in my thread, me? Haha Sure I can but I'll need you to give me the details I posted above so I can narrow down what I think of your Pokemon self.

WondoRules!!!
04-10-2016, 04:43 PM
@Kittygurl66; thats pretty cool! If you like, you can create your own thread? Lol

@WondoRules; Not sure who're referring to but considering its in my thread, me? Haha Sure I can but I'll need you to give me the details I posted above so I can narrow down what I think of your Pokemon self.

@ Kittygurl66 srry i was talking to venx

@venx yeah srry if i was confusing lol.

here ya go

fairy dark water

pink

electronics

that smart, game-loving, guy that the whole school knows (Random people at school tell me that every day lol)

venxhero
04-13-2016, 03:10 AM
Here you go Wondo! This is your Poke-Selfie: http://i65.tinypic.com/29mu240.png

I think it suits the personality you given me because this Pokemon (to me) seems smart and loves a challenge (in gaming or anything thats related) and he gets happy when he's in contact with food, especially anything that's pink. Sorry, I tried my best with the headphones (first time drawing it, so hope its decent) c:

UltraSound
04-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Wow! Really nice work venx! :3

venxhero
04-16-2016, 11:32 PM
Thank you so much Kimmo ;v;~

WondoRules!!!
05-18-2016, 03:52 AM
(Sorry for very late reply(:()) I love it! It's so cute! And don't worry about the headphones! They are nice!