PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hoopas LF trade! Only 1 left!

BL4NK FL4NK
04-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Hello everyone. I have 2 legitimate Hoopas. I would like to trade these Hoopas. I hope somebody wants one really badly! [:

Post a comment so I can see what you would trade.

Traded Pokemon MUST BE LEGIT (legitimately caught or received through a Nintendo Event)! I WILL CHECK!!!

1st Hoopa

Hoopa
Lv. 50
OT/MAC
ID:11275

HP: 155
ATK: 120
DEF: 88
SP. ATK: 153
SP. DEF 135
SPD: 75

Nature: Impish
Ability: Magician
Item: Focus Sash

Moveset:

Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot

2nd Hoopa

Hoopa
Lv. 50
OT/MAC
ID:11275

HP: 144
DEF: 80
SP. ATK: 170
SP. DEF 150
SPD: 87

Nature: Hardy

Moveset:

Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot

Kittgurl66
04-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone. I have 2 legitimate Hoopas. I would like to trade these Hoopas. I hope somebody wants one really badly! [:

1st Hoopa

Hoopa
Lv. 50
OT/MAC

HP: 155
DEF: 88
SP. ATK: 153
SP. DEF 135
SPD: 75

Nature: Impish

Moveset:

Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot

2nd Hoopa

Hoopa
Lv. 50
OT/MAC

HP: 144
DEF: 80
SP. ATK: 170
SP. DEF 150
SPD: 87

Nature: Hardy

Moveset:

Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot

May I ask what you would like in return for one Hoopa? I ask cause I want one, but have no idea what to trade for it.

Duskk
04-09-2016, 10:29 PM
I can give you a lvl 100 shiny metapod or lvl 100 shiny magikarp for 1 of those hoopa's.

BL4NK FL4NK
04-10-2016, 06:09 AM
May I ask what you would like in return for one Hoopa? I ask cause I want one, but have no idea what to trade for it.

I don't know, what would one of these Hoopas be worth to you? They were only given out once in America, right? How rare do you think they are? I eventually want a real legitimate Mew from the February distribution, but... Maybe if I can't find a Mew, I can hopefully trade around until I get one. So, do you have anything that you would consider worth trading for a Mew? It's okay if you just wanna comment or private message me what you have up for trade.

I can give you a lvl 100 shiny metapod or lvl 100 shiny magikarp for 1 of those hoopa's.

Sorry Duskk, I'm gonna have to say no to that offer. I do not want those Pokemon.

Rixx
04-10-2016, 06:58 AM
I would like to trade a Jirachi or Victini for one of those Hoopas please.
FC: 0600-9833-6414 IGN: Rixx
Lemme know if interested

akuma-chan
04-10-2016, 06:39 PM
I have a feburary distribution mew if you are interested
not sure how to go about trading it though

Darkangel
04-10-2016, 11:09 PM
I have a shiny ditto ;) legitamite

BL4NK FL4NK
04-10-2016, 11:48 PM
I have a feburary distribution mew if you are interested
not sure how to go about trading it though

I would private message you my friend code, and you would private message my friend code, and then we would do it up and go to PSS at the same time. Would you mind showing me the stats, nature, OT, characteristic, and encounter thingie?

I have a shiny ditto ;) legitamite

I have a crush. ;) legitimate

Do you wanna show me the stats, nature, OT, ID, characteristic, ability, and encounter thingie?

BL4NK FL4NK
04-13-2016, 12:37 AM
Pictures have been added to the Original Post. There is only one Hoopa left. The 2nd Hoopa, with Hardy Nature, is no longer available.

Private message me to come up with an offer. I'll just name off some random things I don't have that I want.

Exclusives/Legendaries/Events: Diancie, Kyogre, Thundurus

Shinies: Non-American Ditto for Masuda Breeding, Phantump, Duskull, Ghastly, Litwick, Spinirak, Joltik, Zorua

Normal: Milotic, any trade-evolution Pokemon, any Eevee evolution, any semi-legendaries, like Dragonite, Tryrannitar, Salamance, etc.

These are NOT the only Pokemon I want. Just random ones I eventually want.

Moemoney13
04-21-2016, 03:38 AM
Pictures have been added to the Original Post. There is only one Hoopa left. The 2nd Hoopa, with Hardy Nature, is no longer available.

Private message me to come up with an offer. I'll just name off some random things I don't have that I want.

Exclusives/Legendaries/Events: Diancie, Kyogre, Thundurus

Shinies: Non-American Ditto for Masuda Breeding, Phantump, Duskull, Ghastly, Litwick, Spinirak, Joltik, Zorua

Normal: Milotic, any trade-evolution Pokemon, any Eevee evolution, any semi-legendaries, like Dragonite, Tryrannitar, Salamance, etc.

These are NOT the only Pokemon I want. Just random ones I eventually want.

I have 3 Lv 1 eevee any form you want over the other

BL4NK FL4NK
05-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Sorry guys, but I think I might just keep this Hoopa. It seems maybe I SHOULD just make a list of the pokemanz I want before I start trying to organize trades. I'll do that.

Samchez
05-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Sorry guys, but I think I might just keep this Hoopa. It seems maybe I SHOULD just make a list of the pokemanz I want before I start trying to organize trades. I'll do that.

Hey, how do people get the rare Pokemon? And what are the events you talk about?

I'm from uk so maybe it's just not as popular in the uk?

I would love some of the cool legendary ones! And I know I sound like a noob but I really want to know!

Thanks

UltraSound
05-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Hey, how do people get the rare Pokemon? And what are the events you talk about?

I'm from uk so maybe it's just not as popular in the uk?

I would love some of the cool legendary ones! And I know I sound like a noob but I really want to know!

Thanks

Hey! I'm not sure what you mean by rare Pokémon, but the events talked about here are, well, event pokémon. :P They're special pokémon that may be shiny, may be hard to obtain legendaries, or have moves, abilities etc. that you couldn't normally obtain. They can be distributed with codes that you get from visiting certain stores in real life, and when you put that code in game, you'll get that special event pokémon. Some events you can get without any codes. To read more about events, past events, future events and other ways to obtain them (and a much better explanation than what I can give :P) read up here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Event_Pok%C3%A9mon

Anyway, assuming from BL4NK FL4NK's post, I'll be closing this thread.