PDA

View Full Version : All Help Is Welcome and Appreciated!

Cyphdad
04-14-2016, 07:14 AM
Hello All!

I am taking over my sons Omega Ruby cartridge, as he is too old for it apparently. (I am 28, he is 11) <sad face>

Anyway, I have started playing and it reminds me of the good ol days with red, blue and yellow. But I'm in the future now, and they have this awesome online trading system, and I really want to be able to use it!

I've had no success so far. Choosing people at random with no way of really talking to them about what I'm actually looking for.

I was hoping sympathetic fans could help me!

I'm not sure how a lot of it works, but if anyone could help me get the starters from both games, the game specific Pokemon, any of the original Pokemon...all of that would be really really awesome.

I would be happy to work out any kind of deal from what is available. Any type of help would be appreciated.

Thank you everyone!

S.A. Natsu
04-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Yeah I guess I can help you. So you need what exactly? Just starters? Specific regions?

Cyphdad
04-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Yeah I guess I can help you. So you need what exactly? Just starters? Specific regions?

I would love literally anything you can give me. Starters from all regions. Version specific. Legendary. Any and all would be incredibly appreciated.

How do you wanna do this?

Damian_Clareon
04-15-2016, 03:38 AM
My Friend code is 0963-3450-4100. I really like helping people out when they first start pokemon up again. I'll grab some random pokemon for you and when we trade, just give me a bunch of Zigzagoon or something.

S.A. Natsu
04-15-2016, 05:11 AM
I would love literally anything you can give me. Starters from all regions. Version specific. Legendary. Any and all would be incredibly appreciated.

How do you wanna do this?

well you'll start by giving us your FC and leaving your own FC here so we can save it in our games. Then we can set up when to go online and make trades for what pokemon. FC: 0173-2380-2110

Regipsychic
04-15-2016, 09:37 AM
Hello there, good sir. Welcome back to the Pokémon series. I hope you enjoy your time getting back into it. I would love to be of assistance to you as I have (with the unfortunate exception of the event Pokémon, Volcanion, who is not legally obtainable by us in the States yet) literally everything in my game; from Bulbasaur, all the way to Hoopa. I would be happy to breed anything you want, even throwing in good stats, natures, and abilities if you so desired. - Sincerely, Regipsychic

Cyphdad
04-15-2016, 08:38 PM
Hey man, thanks.

I have just added you.

My FC: 0147-1930-6404

When do you wanna do this?

Damian_Clareon
04-16-2016, 02:49 AM
I added you. Feel free to add me whenever you like.

Bloodlura
04-19-2016, 03:46 AM
Heya,

If you're still looking for any help I'm available ^-^ My FC is 4527-9020-2006