PDA

View Full Version : A Specific Giveaway;

venxhero
04-18-2016, 03:39 AM
Hey guys! c:

Those who know me, I do quite a few giveaways x) For several reasons! 1, to help those who aren't able to obtain one. 2, gives a chance to receive/collect/whatever you do with the prize. 3, I personally want to give a helping hand. 4, I want to clear up my boxes. xD There's more but I'll only state the obvious ones.

Anywho, like I stated in my recent giveaway "Little Spring Giveaway," I will be doing another giveaway with tons of events and MAYBE some 5-6IV shinies as well (cough I plan to MM the 6IV pokemons I have because I wanna name them)

I always wanna try to change up the giveaway and do different methods/themes. If you like, vote and give some suggestions! I'll like to see other ideas and such. I have about 3 themes for my next giveaway but I wanna see what's out there, you know?

[Please do not ask me for a specific shiny/event to be added to the giveaway; I'll give whatever I can/do not want. I'm literally giving away free Pokemon so why ask for more?]

Here's a couple of ideas I was thinking;

- Maybe I'll post an image of 30 Pokemons (you'll see all the prizes and such) when the giveaway ends and you happen to win (before that, I will re-arrange/move the pokemons around) and let you choose a number from 1-30 (since each box holds 30 Pokemons) and you get that Pokemon!

- Color Battle: THIS NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE I WAS SO UNDECIDED u-u anywho this was idea with my cute friend, Haru on here. You pick a color and choose 3-6 Pokemons of that color (if its shiny, you have to change color) Example: you chose White and want to use Shiny Furfrou, it'll be denied. OR just choose Black. I still have the giveaway thread in my PM so I can just copy and paste it (well I gotta replace the prizes)

Okay thats about what I thought of but other than that.. Win a lottery or some sort is somewhat plain and I do want to do an exciting giveaway c: ANYWHO IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS ARE OPEN. Thank you!

DaringDo
04-18-2016, 08:07 PM
how about doing a guessing game for pokémon. you pick one pokémon number on the national dex and whoever guesses the number closest to the dex number wins. though I kinda like the first idea on the list.

venxhero
04-18-2016, 10:21 PM
That's not a bad idea, but the winners of it will be somewhat difficult haha I can imagine 2 people on 2nd place and I really wouldn't know how to distribute the prize like that x) but thats a nice suggestion, thank you (:

Type: Null111
04-18-2016, 10:29 PM
I'm sure whatever you come up with be awesome!

venxhero
04-19-2016, 12:18 AM
Thank you ; w ;

bclemens
04-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Hmm.... Maybe you could like put two of the Pokemon that are equally matched and everyone votes on the Pokemon they want to win and you flip a coin to decide the "winner" and all the people who chose the winning Pokemon will pick a number to see who wins. You could even do a 6 Pokemon "match" and use dice instead of a coin

venxhero
04-29-2016, 07:17 PM
That idea sounds very interesting and somehow it sounds like its a 2 part. I like the voting portion a lot c: Thank you for suggesting. (I'm still sorting out the prizes since Im debating of how many winners for this giveaway)