PDA

View Full Version : Looking for....

bobby64
04-24-2016, 06:06 PM
Hey I have some shinies/ events for trade
The list below has the Pokemon that I am looking for if you have any more me and we can see if we could make a trade
Also I don't care if they are hacked/cloned

Shiny keldeo
Shiny tyranitar - Dont need anymore
Shiny weavile - Dont need anymore
Shiny mawile - Dont need anymore
Shiny blaziken
Shiny zygarde
Shiny hoopa
Shiny volcanion
Shiny volcarona
Shiny kyogre with blue orb - Dont need anymore
Shiny celebi
Shiny victini
Shiny terrakion - Dont need anymore
And shiny Klinklang

Thank you to anyone who will be willing to trade these Pokemon with me

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot to mention to private message me about the trade

- - - Updated - - -

I have already traded for shiny tyranitar, shiny terrakion, shiny kyogre, shiny weavile, and shiny mawile

venxhero
04-24-2016, 10:42 PM
Shinies: Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion, Celebi & Victini

I think the only way to have them in your possession is to either download/QR (Im sure someone post the download link/code for you to do so), powersave, or some Pokemon program to do it. Trading directly is impossible, unless its a real-life trade (They must be nearby or sitting by you for those to trade).

How I know? I had a friend from tumblr who has powersave and before Diancie came out, he tried trading me S.Diancie, S.Celebi, and S.Victini but it didn't work. Months later when Diancie came out already, he gave me QR codes to Volcanion and AZ Floette but I was unable to trade them (I recently released them because I got the legit Pokemon now; except AZ Floette) Just letting you know. AND one more thing, an online friend of mine (we trade time to time) has a S.Hoopa right now and he can't even trade it to anyone beside his real life buddies. Either downloaded, powersave, or some hacking program.

bobby64
04-25-2016, 08:18 PM
Shinies: Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion, Celebi & Victini

I think the only way to have them in your possession is to either download/QR (Im sure someone post the download link/code for you to do so), powersave, or some Pokemon program to do it. Trading directly is impossible, unless its a real-life trade (They must be nearby or sitting by you for those to trade).

How I know? I had a friend from tumblr who has powersave and before Diancie came out, he tried trading me S.Diancie, S.Celebi, and S.Victini but it didn't work. Months later when Diancie came out already, he gave me QR codes to Volcanion and AZ Floette but I was unable to trade them (I recently released them because I got the legit Pokemon now; except AZ Floette) Just letting you know. AND one more thing, an online friend of mine (we trade time to time) has a S.Hoopa right now and he can't even trade it to anyone beside his real life buddies. Either downloaded, powersave, or some hacking program.

Thank you for letting me know!!!

Im kind of mad that i update from 9.2 LOL