PDA

View Full Version : Tree Giveaway;

venxhero
05-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Today's my Mom's birthday (◕▽◕✿) So I thought I should do my giveaway!

BE WARN; I do not have an end date yet so you may have to check back. No worries, this giveaway will be open and I'll edit the end date to my 1st post and so on (once people join and all, you'll see my post in CAPS & IN BOLD) with the end date. So please read my comments. 1st post (when I get the date) & later post will contain the end date so I'll be stating when it ends TWICE, so please avoid PMing me asking about it (you may ask other questions) c:

Anywho I name this giveaway after my crush (I nickname everyone & everything) and I think it suits him (ó ꒳ ò✿)

Ready for the prizes? I promise in my other giveaway that I'll giveaway more special Pokemons and hope it'll be alright! Again, same concept. 1st place chooses whatever she/he wants and so on. I'm not ENTIRELY sure how many winners I want in this giveaway so I'll be posting a lot of prizes for you to choose from.

Prizes
- JPN Volcanion Modest lvl 70 holding Rage Candy Bar*
- JPN 6IV Movie S.Genesect Hasty lvl 100 holding Choice Scarf
- JPN 4IV Movie Hoopa Timid lvl 50 holding Focus Sash
- KOR 5IV Water Tribe Manaphy Timid lvl 82*
- JPN XY&Z S.Yveltal Quirky lvl 100
- JPN Movie Celebi Bold lvl 50
- 5/6IV shinies (2 each)***
- JPN PKM Center S.Diancie lvl 50****

* -> I'm giving this one up since my friend got me a 'Outstanding Stats' for Volcanion;
** -> It suppose to be lvl 1 but when I received it, it was already lvl 82;
*** -> I will list you all the details and allow you to choose 2 shinies out of the rest;
**** -> I was going to gift it to a friend since I received several from the Event Collector, but he's too into FE lol so I MAY consider it as a prize.

How to enter? Follow guidline below please;

Name&IGN: If its the same, just 1 name. if not I'll like to see 2. (so I know who you are when trading)
FC:
Contact: Do you know me? If so, please state it. If you don't, have you heard/seen me around etc. MUST put something down or your entry is invalid. I'm just interested of how you know me x3

Lastly, you MUST be active and available. For the last giveaway, about 4 members weren't available and haven't been on since the giveaway. I sent out several PMs and not a single person replied or claim their prizes. If I don't hear from you, I'll move on to the next person. Its very rude/impolite to ignore and I don't tolerate it; except for friends or people who informs me. Please don't just join and leave the giveaway. (There were 2 members who just joined the giveaway to win free pokemon and never came back on until the end of the giveaway; I'd like to avoid that) I'm sure there'll be a couple who would do so.. To prevent that, once you ENTER my giveaway, I will send you a PM and you must respond so I know you're there. Thus, I'll give you a number/color/thing/etc for you to remember when I announce the winners here.

EXAMPLE
Name&IGN: Kay | Kay/Hero (on my other game)
FC: 2621-3469-9850
- I guess I can say Im here 24/7? Something like that, almost.

How I will be choosing winners: Your name/ign along with your FC then I'll post the winners here (not the names, but the number/color/thing I sent you through PM)

EXAMPLE: 1st Place - Tree | 2nd Place - Palm Tree | 3rd Place - Sky Blue | 4th Place - Bread

I know I typed a lot, but keep reading please! x) When I post the end date, I MAY post how many winners but not sure yet since this week and next week will be the busiest for me (lots of projects are due & finals are coming up) so maybe keep an eye on this post and my further post for the dates! // Not going to put you on full blast but since you consider my Pokemons to be "hack," don't join my giveaway or ask me to trade/offer, so simple ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ

Maybe Saturday, June 4th? I dunno but I will announce END DATE in bold and maybe in caps too (:

Those who enter and follow this giveaway, thank you! \(´▽`*)(*´▽`)/

END DATE - June 4th/5th on Saturday/Sunday

DarkEnder
05-06-2016, 03:56 AM
My name on this site DarkEnder. Name in Game Ty
FC: 1246-9980-1146
I check site daily
i'm new so i dont know you.
I did send an offer for the shiny vulpix though.

venxhero
05-06-2016, 04:46 AM
@DarkEnder, you forgot the 'Contact' detail &

if you don't know me completely, you can just type new/idk/something like that x)

dubba
05-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Name&IGN: my real name is Dustin and that is also my IGN but dubba has been my nickname since I was little.
FC: 1934-1536-6513
Contact: I've seen a few of your posts and possibly have traded with you before I'm not 100% sure, but I've been around since December so it's kinda hard not to notice you. Also I think I entered your last giveaway but didn't win.

Inari
05-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Name&IGN: Tammie, IGN: Tamm
FC: 2879-0386-2618
Contact: i'd consider us friends? xD maybe idk but we've helped each other a lot in the past lol

Baby Koga
05-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Name&IGN: Robin/Robin :p
FC: 0516-7947-1270
Contact: I'm not sure if we've ever talked properly, but I always see you doing stuff like this, so I'll say "distant acquaintance?" XD P.S. Come to the chat more!

Ash
05-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Name&IGN: KB | Timmy
FC: 1993 - 8014 - 4347
Contact: I'm your best friend ever, no? Lol. We've both talked and traded before. Always cool to see you doing giveaways and stuff. Good luck to everyone! :)

Type: Null111
05-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Name&IGN: Jen / Jen or Bugga (Real name and a pet name)
FC: 1177-9023-2029
Contact: We've traded quite a bit lately. Always nice to help a fellow shiny finder out! As well as tracking down Hidden Ability pokemon!
Im on quite a bit, this is kinda my second home XD Always a pleasure trading with most of the people on here! Good luck to everyone!

venxhero
05-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Thank you guys for joining n-n You all should already received my PM along with your ticket (entry word) and remember it well since I'll be announcing those on this thread when it ends n-n

PokegamerRN
05-07-2016, 07:50 AM
NAME&IGN: pokegamerRN,rahul
FC:3282-3163-2875.
CONTACT: I WAS IN UR LAST GIVEAWAY AND I HAVE HEARD ABOUT U AND SEEN UR TRADES A LOT.

TheFreak
05-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Name&IGN: Johnny
FC: 3497-1182-9899
Contact: You helped me get accustomed to this site, as I joined two months ago. We met when you helped me out with determining the legitimacy of Pokemon, specifically with the Volcanion which I was so convinced was legit. We traded once before, (S.Tyrunt<->S.Reshiram), so I'd say we're acquaintances? (:

WondoRules!!!
05-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Name & ign: (it's either Taekwondo1517 or Cj) and Cj
Fc:5344-1894-3598
Contact: Well... We've traded many times before and I know we've talked a lil bit sooo... Idk. U would know. Right?

cmosier93
05-10-2016, 04:44 AM
Name/IGN: Cody
FC: 1178-0983-5051

stichman72
05-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Name real:Misael Game: katey purr
fc:3566-1803-2749
Im new to the site but i stumbled upon it by searching for volcanion so i dunno

venxhero
05-13-2016, 07:04 AM
Remember! Please stay active and respond to my PMs (so I know you're there; if not, I'll remove you.) You're welcome to re-enter my giveaway but your "contact" info must be different c:

So I decided the END DATE will be either June 4th, on a Saturday, or June 5th, on a Sunday;

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah! Someone asked me; Yes! Anyone can join as long as you follow the guidelines, respond to PMs, and be active. If you cannot be active/available, you can let me know. Failed to do so near the end date when I PM the winners, you're automatic disqualified.

dubba
05-13-2016, 08:24 PM
No need to worry about me not responding. I check here usually every day. We're we supposed to reply to the first message with our keywords? If so I have failed.

DaringDo
05-14-2016, 05:46 PM
Name&IGN: Kat or Kitty
FC: 3883-6114-2078
Contact: I'm more available this time and hopefully will get it this time!

I am on later than before and longer too so I will respond this time

venxhero
05-17-2016, 05:17 AM
Yeah you should have responded to my 1st PM with your entry word and if not, I haven't checked you off. I have your entry form written down but it's not checked off so meaning you're not completely in the giveaway.

If you are unsure, I sent a PM "Tree Giveaway" along with your entry word. Feel free to respond again and I'll reply. If you got my reply, you don't have to worry since you're in 100% c: The reason why it takes a little more time for you to respond in order to be IN this giveaway is because I'm trying to avoid people just entering and leaving. Sure, you got the ENTRY WORD but not responding to it? Just tells me "Oh yeah, I'm in so I don't have to worry about anything and just wait till it ends." I KNOW everyone is NOT THE SAME, but I always get this every time I do a giveaway so I apologize if I grouped others to these kind of people.

If you did not respond and worry about not getting checked off by me, PM me "Tree Giveaway Confirmation" along with your entry word please. If you only reply "yeah I got the entry word" or anything like that, I will not respond. I must see your entry word along with your concern message/question. Thank you.

bobby64
05-19-2016, 12:49 AM
IGN Bobby
FC: if i win PM me and i will give you my fc

venxhero
05-19-2016, 02:58 AM
@Bobby64; I'm assuming you didn't read my 1st post because you didn't follow the guidelines. If you're confused, let me know and I'll clarify it for you.

--Update;;

I decided there will be only 3 Winners (could've been 4/5 but a couple members are somewhat demanding more out of me, which is kinda rude.. Considering that I'm giving these Pokemons away for FREE to winners of this giveaway.) If you never been or heard of a giveaway, do some research x:

If its unfair of me, then you don't have to stay in my giveaway. I'm sure you can look somewhere what you're looking for. [one last thing, blaming me for making things complicated? Um how? If you don't tell me, how would I know? Sorry I'm not psychic and can read your mind. Rather than saying such, just explain why so I can understand. Just a little warning and sorry if I'm being unfair, but if you continue to be a little disrespectful towards me cuz of 'certain details,' I will personally cross you off.]

Since June 4th/5th is several days after my Finals (& my time zone is PST) I'll try to get on my usual time (noon-midnight) but lately I haven't been on since I just got my Finals, which I need to take my time on them. This week and next week are my last weeks of Spring Semester and I'll be hitting Summer Vacation c: I'll do my best to get on soon and announce the winners!

venxhero
06-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Sorry for the double post!

Please Read (if you don't and you ask me later, I will ignore it)

I will post the winners on here (only entry words) and if you are chosen (not sure if I'll PM you) and you PM me, 2nd&3rd winner please send me 3 choices, only because if 1st&2nd place chooses the one you wanted, it may be already taken and I can just move onto the next prize on your list.

1st place can choose whichever she/he likes. 2nd place list me 2 prizes they wishes and 3rd lists me 3 prizes.

WARNING; If you choose the 5-6IV shinies (remember, you get TWO of them), YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CHOOSE ANOTHER PRIZE. Just because they're not what you're looking for or you dislike them, doesn't really seem fair to choose another. Another reminder, I am giving them to you FOR FREE (so please avoid being rude and greedy about it.) If you have failed to read this (&if you pick this choice) and ask to change it, I will disregard you as a winner. Another winner will take your place instead.

+5-6IV Shinies+
- I will provide you a list (about 5 or more)
- I will provide details (name, tag, lvl, gender, nature, ability, pokeball, OT, ID & region)
- You are allow to choose 2 and thats it

I'm going to say this again (just a couple people who aren't reading it because I've been receiving the same messages over and over)
- Read the thread
- only THREE winners
- Posting winners on here (ENTRY WORD ONLY)
- decide on the prize you want, do not change it*
- be patient and please try to schedule/work with my time zone**

*2nd & 3rd places may have a list but if you list 5-6IV shinies, I will ignore the other prizes.
For Example
2nd place: I want S.Yveltal, but if its taken.. I'll take the 5-6IV shinies then Hoopa.
I will ignore the Hoopa.
3rd place: Shinies, Manaphy, Celebi or S.Yveltal
I will ignore Manaphy and so on.

**Those who entered my giveaway before and those who personally traded with me in the past/current.. I always try to make it your time zone. I never really ask to make it to my time zone, unless I state otherwise. Most of the time, I end up not trading in my time zone, which is fine cuz I'm 'nice' that way. But lately, I've been getting on for no reason because the trader decides not to go on and tell me. I also want to avoid that.

So if you are the 2nd/3rd winner, please avoid that and PM me your schedule to trade! 1st winner, 2nd winner, & 3rd winner.. Please know that I do NOT do morning trades whatsoever. 12pm PST to midnight are best for me. I'm mostly get on around 2-3pm and stay on until midnight. If you see me on and don't reply, I'm usually browsing on other sites (I do try to refresh and check this site's tab every 5-15mins) so don't think I'm off or ignoring you. I always leave this site open so yeah xP

I know I said Saturday&Sunday are the end dates but when does this giveaway ends? I'll say Sunday. Once its near midnight on Saturday, June 4th.. I will post the winners. Again, PST c: When I do post the winners, I may or may not PM you. If you happen to be on and see your entry word, you're welcome to PM your prize and IF I am still online and I DO reply, we can trade right away. Please provide FC AND IGN; failed to give me your IGN, you will have to wait until the next day when I'm online. (I need to know who I'm trading the prize to on my friend list; I have at least 5 people online whenever I get online. WHEN RECEIVING YOUR PRIZE, GIVE ME A JUNK POKEMON BECAUSE I AM RELEASING IT. If you give me an event/shiny, I WILL release it. I need to clear my boxes).

I really do hope that I answer everything. If you PM me a question and I can find it in this thread, be aware that I will tell you to go read this thread, again. If you cannot find it, I will send you the entire paragraph/comment by me.

DaringDo
06-03-2016, 01:59 PM
This sounds like the most fair and fun giveaway. Maybe I'll try doing one someday when I get some good shinies and rare Pokemon!

venxhero
06-05-2016, 07:01 AM
@DaringDo; Giveaways are fun x) plus it gives people a chance to win a Pokemon they want/wish to have as well!

2 Hours before Midnight and not sure if I'm staying on longer x-x so I'll be posting the winners of the Tree Giveaway <3

So how am I picking winners: I double check the ones who read the entire thread along with replying to my PMs (I check people off that way) then I just wrote everyone's FC down along with their Entry Word and put them into a jar. I mixed it up and now I'm choosing 3 winners.

The winners of Tree Giveaway are:

1. Lightning
2. Shadow
3. Tomato

Feel free to PM me your prizes! If not or not on by then, I will eventually send you a PM to congratulate you and ask you what prize you would like. You have 24hrs to respond and if not, I'll choose another winner c:

I thank those who read thoroughly of all my comments, just to make sure you guys are following my guideline. Thank you so much for participating as well. Since every month there is a new legendary event to obtain through wifi, I may hold another giveaway. But until I know what else to give, its currently on hold. If I do not know what else to give, I may just post another thread for trade-able. Thank you once again n-n

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 04:29 AM
Congrats to all of the winners!