PDA

View Full Version : Looking to complete Dex!!! (Offers inside!)

Damian_Clareon
05-08-2016, 06:49 AM
So I am trying to complete my Pokedex to get the Shiny Charm. I already have a Japanese 6IV Ditto for breeding but I want that charm to make the chances much better at getting shiny pokemon. I also do not need to keep the pokemon, I am more than happy to trade then trade back.

**** For the people willing to help me out with my pokedex, I will personally breed and hatch shiny pokemon for them. Name a pokemon and nature you'll want it in and I will get on it ASAP. ****

The pokemon I need to complete the Dex are as listed (in generation sections):

Flaaffy
Sudowoodo
Skiploom

Gortle
Mothim
Cherubi
Cherrim
Ambipom
Munchlax
Lumineon
Weavile
Electivire
Gliscor

Pignite
Patrat
Watchdog
Swoobat
Liligant
Escavalier
Acellgor
Meinshao
Zweilous

Clawitzer

That's it.

Ruby
05-08-2016, 10:09 AM
I've got all those Pokemon you've listed, so i can definitely help you complete your dex. Don't want anything for it in return really since i'm just happy to help. I could either send them to you and you just send them back to me or i'll breed one for you. That may take a bit longer though.

Chari-Cards
05-09-2016, 01:23 AM
i have a few of these.

dubba
05-09-2016, 05:11 AM
I have quite a few of those. I will breed what you need if you will breed some of the ones that I need to complete the Dex as well. Just message me and I will work on a list of pokemon that I need as soon as I get home from work in about 6 and a half hours.