PDA

View Full Version : Pokebay league promotional giveaway 1

DigiTheTraitor
05-11-2016, 02:06 PM
I have started this a bit late but welcome to the first of 8 promotional giveaways for the Pokebay league! Each of these events will be open for 1 week to give people time to enter. The only catch to entering is meeting the total badge requirement that will increase by 1 each week well the prizes increase in value. Earn 1 badge a week to earn great prizes!

Requirements to enter this week's giveaway: 1 Badge from the Official Pokebay League (link to league rules below)
http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?9245-The-Official-Pokebay-League-Season-Two

These events will normally start each Friday but due to the late start, the first one will start on Wednesday, May 11th and end on Wednesday, May 18th, and now without further ado here are this week's prizes.

Bulbasaur
Ability: Chlorophyll
5 IV's missing speed
Nature: Modest
Attacks: Sludge bomb, Leach seed, Giga drain, Ingrain
holding: Venuasaurite

Charmander
Ability:Solar Power
5 IV's missing attack
Attacks: Dragon pulse, Fire blast, Flamethrower, Air slash
holding: Charizardite Y

Charmander
Ability:Solar Power
5 IV's missing special attack
Nature: Adamant
Attacks: Dragon dance, Outrage, Belly drum, Dragon claw
holding: Charizardite X

Squirtle
Ability: Rain Dish
5 IV's missing attack
Attacks: Aura sphere, Dragon pulse, Scald, Fake Out
Holding: Blastoisinite

First Place gets their Choice of the 4 offered prizes, 2nd gets their choice of the remaining prizes so on and so forth until all 4 prizes are gone. The winners will be anounced next wednesday and be sure to join us this Friday for the start of the next event.

akabane181716
05-12-2016, 02:57 AM
I'd like to enter if at all possible

WondoRules!!!
05-12-2016, 04:15 AM
I'll enter