PDA

View Full Version : IV Bred Pokemon Offer

CapnObvious123
03-05-2012, 04:52 AM
I do a lot of IV breeding, mostly for myself, but I end up with a lot of spares obviously because I'm very choosy with pokemon I end up using. At the moment i have a lot of spare Skarmory, Larvitar, Gligar, Drilbur, Beldum, Nidoran female, Pidgey, Aerodactyl (more limited, in the process of IV breeding for myself), Ferroseed, Magnemite, and Slowpoke with two or more perfect IVs.

If you're into battling, you want good IV's. If you're looking for a specific pokemon with good IV's that I don't have, I may be willing to breed it for you with a decent deal. Shoot me a message.

The pokemon I use for myself have at least three perfect IV's and an overall outstanding rating. If you want something of this caliber, it'll take longer, but it's certainly doable. I have a flawless Gliscor that I use in battles that I can certainly breed from.

thunderpick2
03-05-2012, 06:59 AM
ferroseed?

CapnObvious123
03-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Yeah I have plenty of Ferroseed, are you looking for one? I have lots of spares already and if I don't have one that fits what you're looking for I can breed one for you. Make me an offer if there's something you want.