PDA

View Full Version : Rare Ball Females + HAs

auroraborealis
05-17-2016, 04:02 AM
Hi everyone. I've been doing some breeding lately so I have some extra pokes I'm looking to get rid of, as well as some I'm looking for.

I have several...
Moon Ball Ralts
Moon Ball Shinx (many boxes, I'm currently breeding for a shiny)
HA Lightning Rod Pichus

I also have the following, only one of each but I can breed more:
Legal Rare Balls:
Moon Ball Houndour
Love Ball Buneary
Dream Ball Dratini
Love Ball Meowth
Moon Ball Sandshrew
Moon Ball Numel
Love Ball Snorunt
Dream Ball Absol
Moon Ball Poochyena
Moon Ball Magikarp
Dream Ball Gible
Love Ball Budew
Dream Ball Surskit
Dream Ball Drowzee
Love Ball Mawile
Love Ball Mareep
Moon Ball Growlithe
Moon Ball Ponyta
Moon Ball Altaria
Dream Ball HA Friend Guard Igglybuff

Hack Balls: These pokemon can't legally be in the poke ball they are in, but if you don't care I'd still be happy to breed one for you
Moon Ball Anorith

(if one of the pokemon in the legal list is a hack ball and I somehow missed it, please correct me)

Hidden Abilities/Other:
HA Protean Froakie
HA Contrary Snivy
HA Speed Boost Torchic
HA Anticipation Eevee
HA Shell Armor Oshawott
HA Marvel Scale Dratini
HA Solar Power Charmander
HA Hustle Rufflet
HA Iron Fist Chimchar
HA Justified Absol
HA Rattled Poochyena
HA Immunity Gligar
HA Magic Guard Abra
HA Rough Skin Gible
HA Overcoat Sewaddle
HA Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
Volt Tackle Pichu
Phione

ALSO, please note that rareballs cannot have HA! (Dream balls can but apricorn balls can't). If you don't care, though, I'd still be happy to check HA for you and breed you a rareball one (some of my rareballs have HA that isn't listed because I haven't had time to go through them).

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
Female Dream Ball Eevee
Female Dream Ball Mismagius
Female Dream Ball Whimsicott
Female Dream Ball Gothitelle
Female Dream Ball Milotic

*not necessarily "rare balls" but I'm too lazy/don't really have time to catch them myself*
Female Luxury Ball Houndoom
Female Dive Ball Lilligant
Female Dive Ball Wiscash

(any pokemon from the line will do)

I'm currently working on my breeding list so I will probably add more soon. If you're interested in a trade just let me know!

venxhero
05-17-2016, 05:09 AM
I can breed you the following;

- Female Luxuryball Eevee (I can go catch one for you; with HA?)
- Moonball Mightyena (It'll be Poochyena if thats okay)
- Moonball Absol
- Moonball Magikarp
- Moonball Growlithe
- Moonball Swablu (MAYBE I gotta double check since I do have several of them)

auroraborealis
05-17-2016, 10:03 PM
All of those would be great! Poochyena is totally fine and if you can get HA Eevee that would be awesome. What would you like in return?

venxhero
05-24-2016, 09:57 AM
I apologize again (we're PMing each other atm) that I totally forgot about this x-x

Anywho!
Later today, I'll be breeding those for you c: A couple of them I got in the past so they're not 3IV+ (didn't get the time to breeding them since I was breeding other ones)

I'm going to take a bit longer on them (just to check their IVs, mark them as well, and give you the better Female)
So I think maybe starting Wednesday evening & so on, I'll be available to trade c: I hope that'll work for you as well?

auroraborealis
05-25-2016, 02:44 AM
Haha yes that works, thank you!

Skyroboyx
05-25-2016, 03:17 AM
Hi! Do any of the Pichus know Volt tackle?

venxhero
05-25-2016, 03:26 AM
No problem and thank you for trading with me! (:

auroraborealis
05-25-2016, 03:26 AM
@Skyroboyx No, only thunder shock and charm.

@venxhero Thank you too!

venxhero
05-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Aurora, do you want a Lightball? 0: Pikachu holding Lightball will pass down Volt Tackle x)

auroraborealis
05-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Actually, I do have a light ball!
Skyroboyx, what do you have to offer in return? It would take a bit of breeding/time but I think I could get you an HA Volt Tackle pichu.

venxhero
05-25-2016, 03:52 AM
Alrighty then n-n

auroraborealis
06-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Updated with more pokemon in both lists!

Inari
06-01-2016, 07:48 PM
I've currently got Moon ball Ponyta in my shop :) You can have a look at the details on my spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-gYUs5pfksLXkKyZ62gGmahY8gUeaMOF1YOqoRCU4w/edit#gid=755486568

I have a few flawless Ponyta for trade and I would like the Moon Ball Growlithe in return if that's okay with you? Also just so you're aware Anorith can't legitimately be in a Moon Ball.

Type: Null111
06-01-2016, 07:49 PM
I can breed MoonBall Swablu if you want. Let me know if I can help. xD, Most are Female and I've been getting 5Iv's.

I was interested in the HA Torchic / Moonball Poochenya or the Dreamball Absol. Any is fine.

I'll let Tam breed you the Pontya xD

Twomami
06-01-2016, 08:40 PM
I have some dream ball Shuckle female with 5ivs egg moves also has hidden ability
Am interested in love ball meowth or dream ball dratini (0o0( )

auroraborealis
06-01-2016, 10:16 PM
I've currently got Moon ball Ponyta in my shop :) You can have a look at the details on my spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-gYUs5pfksLXkKyZ62gGmahY8gUeaMOF1YOqoRCU4w/edit#gid=755486568

I have a few flawless Ponyta for trade and I would like the Moon Ball Growlithe in return if that's okay with you? Also just so you're aware Anorith can't legitimately be in a Moon Ball.

That sounds good, let me breed you a growlithe and I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. And thanks for the info, I got a bunch of new pokemon in trades recently and haven't had a chance to go through and check which ones are legal, although I figured that was probably the case since it's a fossil pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

I can breed MoonBall Swablu if you want. Let me know if I can help. xD, Most are Female and I've been getting 5Iv's.

I was interested in the HA Torchic / Moonball Poochenya or the Dreamball Absol. Any is fine.

I'll let Tam breed you the Pontya xD

Okay thanks. I'll go breed you an HA torchic if that's all right and I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade

- - - Updated - - -

I have some dream ball Shuckle female with 5ivs egg moves also has hidden ability
Am interested in love ball meowth or dream ball dratini (0o0( )

Dream ball shuckle sounds cool, I'll go breed you a love ball meowth if that's all right and let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Inari
06-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Awesome! I'll be around for a few hours today then I'll be on all day tomorrow and Friday. I'd recommend Serebii's Pokeball level page if you're unsure of what's legal and what isn't. Shows the Pokemon and what Pokeball they can be obtained in :)

06-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Cool. I will be around for a bit more tonight, Tomorrow I won't be around. And I'll be around much of Friday, till about 8pm(GMT) No rush on breeding. xD Have a great day!

Inari
06-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Many thanks for the Moon ball Growlithe! Hope you enjoy your Moon ball Ponyta and I'd definitely trade again n.n

auroraborealis
06-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Many thanks for the Moon ball Growlithe! Hope you enjoy your Moon ball Ponyta and I'd definitely trade again n.n

Yep, thanks for the ponyta!!!

venxhero
06-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Ah sorry xD (I was the one who gave her the Moonball Anorith) but anywho! Perhaps you can add another list and call it 'Hackball'?
I know some people wouldn't like it but some others would c: If thats not okay, you can just breed one for a Male and use him to breed Pokeball ones instead! c:

auroraborealis
06-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Ah sorry xD (I was the one who gave her the Moonball Anorith) but anywho! Perhaps you can add another list and call it 'Hackball'?
I know some people wouldn't like it but some others would c: If thats not okay, you can just breed one for a Male and use him to breed Pokeball ones instead! c:

Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll make a hackball list. I know some people don't mind hackball pokes and I'd be happy to breed anoriths for them, although I probably wouldn't use it for my personal breeding.
I'll go update it now ^_^

venxhero
06-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Awesome! (:

Also I was curious, does your Dreamballs: Gible & Dratini have their HA? 0:
I am interested in the Moonballs: Sandshrew & Numel and Loveball: Snorunt.

I can catch these for you, along with their HAs (let me know!)
(I will need to double check for Lapras & Simipour)
Female Dive Ball Lapras
Female Dive Ball Greninja
Female Dive Ball Drapion
Female Dive Ball Simipour

auroraborealis
06-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Awesome! (:

Also I was curious, does your Dreamballs: Gible & Dratini have their HA? 0:
I am interested in the Moonballs: Sandshrew & Numel and Loveball: Snorunt.

I can catch these for you, along with their HAs (let me know!)
(I will need to double check for Lapras & Simipour)
Female Dive Ball Lapras
Female Dive Ball Greninja
Female Dive Ball Drapion
Female Dive Ball Simipour

Dreamball Dratini doesn't, she has shed skin, but Gible does have HA Rough Skin.
I'd be happy to breed those guys for you.
HA would be great, thanks!

venxhero
06-04-2016, 03:27 AM
Oh okay (: If its okay, I'll take all of those but Dratini x) since I already have a Loveball Dratini with regular ability, I'll breed her whenever I got time x)

So 4 of your rareballs for 5 HA Diveballs I'll catching personally (: I'll make sure they're all Females with HA n-n

PokeTrainer12
06-04-2016, 04:35 AM
would you be able to help me out with a HA porygon by anychance?

venxhero
06-04-2016, 05:25 AM
Actually make that 4 Diveball with HAs 0; I don't have Liligant safari anymore x-x
But when I did have it, I did catch one but she's in a Premier 0: So would you like a Premier HA Liligant or still a Diveball one?

Anywho! I caught them all beside the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball; Females are like 12.5%
so please bare with me until I encounter a Female HA one xD I haven't so far, just Males only.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay finally got the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball xD

auroraborealis
06-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Actually make that 4 Diveball with HAs 0; I don't have Liligant safari anymore x-x
But when I did have it, I did catch one but she's in a Premier 0: So would you like a Premier HA Liligant or still a Diveball one?

Anywho! I caught them all beside the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball; Females are like 12.5%
so please bare with me until I encounter a Female HA one xD I haven't so far, just Males only.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay finally got the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball xD

Okay, sounds good. Something came up last night so I'll breed your pokes for you today and get back to you when I'm ready to trade!

- - - Updated - - -

would you be able to help me out with a HA porygon by anychance?

I don't have an HA porygon, sorry.

venxhero
06-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Ah alrighty then! Let me know when you're done&ready c: 4 for 4 trade n-n

06-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Hey there! I didnt forget about you. I just havent been around much this weekend. Was out late friday and saturday was spentnout book hunting xD. So I have work today and I plan on being around sometime after. I can either listnthe Swablu natures here or I can Pm them to you. Whatever works for you. Have a great day!

auroraborealis
06-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Hey there! I didnt forget about you. I just havent been around much this weekend. Was out late friday and saturday was spentnout book hunting xD. So I have work today and I plan on being around sometime after. I can either listnthe Swablu natures here or I can Pm them to you. Whatever works for you. Have a great day!

Haha that's all right. You can just pm me the natures, thanks!

venxhero
06-07-2016, 01:59 AM
Just letting you know! 0: Pokemon in rareballs with HA isn't possible 0: You may want to include that xD Just saying, but grateful to the HA Loveball Snorunt (: Only Dreamball Pokemons have HA~

auroraborealis
06-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Just letting you know! 0: Pokemon in rareballs with HA isn't possible 0: You may want to include that xD Just saying, but grateful to the HA Loveball Snorunt (: Only Dreamball Pokemons have HA~

Oh okay yeah I'll add that to the post! I didn't notice the snorunt had HA haha I got the first one in wondertrade.

Jimthekidd
08-13-2016, 06:02 AM
Looking for hidden ability shieldon

I offer

Dusk ball female iron fist chimchar bred by me myself

Sunami
08-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Don't know what I can give but just beat AS I know I could have gotten him in game but messed up and pick wrong one do you have another chimchar available

venxhero
08-21-2016, 04:51 AM
Hey Aurora! I was wondering if your Dreamball Drowzee has HA? (: also Im interested in the Moonball Altaria!

I have a HA Fastball Vulpix (HA isn't possible) so letting you know. I'll list a few and see if you're interested c:

These all have eggmoves, suited nature, & at least 5IVs (6IV ones doesn't like me haha)

Moonball: Tyranitar, Flygon (hackball&currentlyMM), HA Gardevoir (impossible with HA), HA Tyrantrum, HA Auroros, & Roselia

Loveball: Rhyhorn, HA Chikorita, HA Snivy, HA Glameow, & HA Stunky (both kitty impossible)

These are the ones I can think of at the top of my head atm x)