PDA

View Full Version : ~Mercy's Breeding Temple~

Inari
05-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Welcome to my Breeding Temple!

A few of you will know who I am but if you don't know me do not fret! My name is Tammie and I am an ex-Gym Leader from two amazing leagues on this site. I have a serious passion for breeding and shiny breeding and felt I must open up my breeding services again.

Now as you are all aware, Pokemon Sun and Moon have been announced and are headed our way in November. To celebrate, I will be offering many Moon Ball Pokemon to the members of this site. (poor Sun people, no Sun ball)
Now these Moon Ball Pokemon will be female and have good IVs and Egg Moves. Let me know if you require a certain IV Spread or Ability!

Here is a link to my Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-gYUs5pfksLXkKyZ62gGmahY8gUeaMOF1YOqoRCU4w/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see I have the mons I need to breed, mons I have ready and requests I have fulfilled!

I am open to other breeding requests as I know not everyone will want these particular Pokemon. I will not breed anyone shiny Pokemon. In the past I've found that this dragged the breeding down and it irritated me. Therefore because there are two breeding centres in Hoenn I will be breeding other Pokemon alongside the Moon Ball project. I will probably make a spreadsheet of the Pokemon I wish to breed and on there will be any requests I get.

Now onto what I'd like in return:
-Apricorn+Dream Ball Females
-Luxury/Heal/Premier ball mons
-Hard to obtain HA+Egg Moves
-Evolution items/stones.. I like collecting stuff xD
-just stuff that's not easy to obtain like Protean Froakie and Gale Wings Fletchling..

Request Form:
Pokemon:
Pokeball:
Ability:
Egg Moves:
IVs:
Nickname (only if you want one):

Please note that if I don't have the Pokemon you request I will send you a VM letting you know. Also please limit it to 1 request to per person at a time. It is just me working in this temple and I can't do everything at once!

I hope that I can trade with many of you and that people are interested in my little breeding temple :)

-Tammie, Mercy

Ash
05-27-2016, 06:45 PM
Hola Tommie! I've been wanting to raise this Pokemon for a while but it's a little specific, both competitively and aesthetically. Though I have been testing it out a bit and now I'm sure of what I'm looking for in it. Here it is:

Pokemon: Nincada
Pokeball: Timer Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Coumpound Eyes
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Final Gambit, Endure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a couple of Moon Ball Pokemon of my own that I can offer to you. I'm sure we'll get a deal. :p

Inari
05-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Hola Tommie! I've been wanting to raise this Pokemon for a while but it's a little specific, both competitively and aesthetically. Though I have been testing it out a bit and now I'm sure of what I'm looking for in it. Here it is:

Pokemon: Nincada
Pokeball: Timer Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Coumpound Eyes
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Final Gambit, Endure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a couple of Moon Ball Pokemon of my own that I can offer to you. I'm sure we'll get a deal. :p

I'll get this request done straight away :) do you want a specific Gender? guess I should have made that an option xD

Ash
05-27-2016, 07:03 PM
I'll get this request done straight away :) do you want a specific Gender? guess I should have made that an option xD

I think you should lol. Male would be great and with the nickname "Rikimaru".

Inari
05-27-2016, 10:37 PM
Ash's Nincada has been obtained! Let me know when you can pick it up :) If anyone else has a request for tonight I will do it over the weekend! Also just letting everyone know but I don't trade on Monday's and Tuesday's.

venxhero
05-28-2016, 02:22 AM
Ah I want one now xD plus it'll help me out since I don't have time to breed! (Finals & Other Requests)

Pokemon: Masquerain
Pokeball: Premierball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Bug Bite, Psybeam, & Signal Beam
IVs: 5 (not really specific xD)

I can offer you a 5IV HA Luxuryball Vullaby Bold nature x) I bred her almost a month ago for a friend and I kept one in the box.
IF that's a pass, I can offer a 5IV HA Sportsball Shroomish Female with Jolly nature & eggmove: Bullet Seed x) I kinda lost the spreadsheet for rareballs but I have a gut feeling that Shroomish isnt suppose to be in that ball? I can't remember xP let me know and I'll see what else I can offer maybe :3 Plus I can safari hunt them! (Luxury, Heal, & Premier)

Inari
05-28-2016, 06:57 AM
Ah I want one now xD plus it'll help me out since I don't have time to breed! (Finals & Other Requests)

Pokemon: Masquerain
Nature: Timid
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Bug Bite, Psybeam, & Signal Beam
IVs: 5 (not really specific xD)

I can offer you a 5IV HA Luxuryball Vullaby Bold nature x) I bred her almost a month ago for a friend and I kept one in the box.
IF that's a pass, I can offer a 5IV HA Sportsball Shroomish Female with Jolly nature & eggmove: Bullet Seed x) I kinda lost the spreadsheet for rareballs but I have a gut feeling that Shroomish isnt suppose to be in that ball? I can't remember xP let me know and I'll see what else I can offer maybe :3 Plus I can safari hunt them! (Luxury, Heal, & Premier)

Because you're asking for a second stage Pokemon, may I ask what level you want the Masquerain to be? Or unless you want a Surskit but I don't mind levelling it up a bit! Just not to something crazy like level 100 xD Anyway I can surely get that done for you today and the Vullaby sounds perfect :)

venxhero
05-28-2016, 08:40 AM
Oh Surskit is fine xD I just got used to putting down their final form in the pokeball I ask for x) I'll level her up myself, thank you so much (:
Alrighty Vullably it is! And thank you again for breeding for me n-n

Inari
05-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Venxhero's Surskit is obtained! She is 5IV missing Atk. Boy this one was stubborn but I got there! I may upload a spreadsheet soon of mons I need to breed, mons that are ready and completed requests :)

Also Kay just let me know when you want to trade ^^

venxhero
05-29-2016, 10:24 AM
Thank you ; v ; Sorry I wasn't on yesterday Dx I was working my on Finals u-u I hope today we can trade! :3c

Inari
05-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Thank you ; v ; Sorry I wasn't on yesterday Dx I was working my on Finals u-u I hope today we can trade! :3c

Sorry if I was ignoring your trade requests :c I'm watching youtube whilst breeding so I just zone out xD but enjoy the Surskit and thank you for the Vullaby ^-^

venxhero
05-29-2016, 10:34 AM
No worries! xD I thought I should try seeing if you're online and you were! Lucky me x) Thank you for taking the time to breed for me and you're very welcome! n-n

Inari
05-29-2016, 07:05 PM
I'm adding a new feature to the Breeding Temple! Every Sunday I will breed the Pokemon of the Week found on http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

If it can be bred it will be on my spreadsheet! I will let you know what the Pokemon of the week is and I'll say the details of the mon I'm breeding. So for this week it is Galvantula! Therefore I will be breeding Net Ball female Joltik with CompoundEyes or Unnerve with the egg moves Disable and Pursuit! They will have at least 5IV and I will stick it on my Spreadsheet when I have some ready for trade :) I hope you enjoy this feature!

Type: Null111
05-29-2016, 10:49 PM
Sounds awesome! I'll be on the look out for your new pokemon xD Keep up the great work!

Inari
06-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Update:

The Pokemon of the Week, Joltik has now been added to the "Ready to Go" section of my spreadsheet! Sorry it is a little late but to make up for it I'm offering a 6IV Joltik for trade. Perfect for shiny breeding if you so wish!

Also the store will be going on holiday from the 8th of June - 13th of June. I'm going off to a rock festival and I'm camping there so no 3ds for me! Make sure if you have a request to get post it before then and I'll try my very best to get it before I go away! Obviously shop will be running as normal when I get back. If you want to you can PM me a request whilst I'm away and I'll get right too it when I get back!

Thank you for reading,
Tammie aka Kynareth

Trainerboy
06-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Pokemon:Venipede
Pokeball:Pokeball
Nature:Timid
Ability:Speed Boost

Please and thank you

Inari
06-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Pokemon:Venipede
Pokeball:Pokeball
Nature:Timid
Ability:Speed Boost

Please and thank you

I'll get to it right away! Because your request is just for a HA mon I'll just require any HA mon in return :)

Trainerboy
06-03-2016, 10:35 PM
I have a HA Noibat I can trade for it if that is ok

Inari
06-03-2016, 10:38 PM
I have a HA Noibat I can trade for it if that is ok
I'll take that, I'll let you know when I get your Venipede :)

Trainerboy
06-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Ok thank you

venxhero
06-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Pokemon: Solosis
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Regenerator (HA) or Overcoat;
Egg Moves: Astonish & Confuse Ray
IVs: Up to you :3

Currently hunting for your Female HA Frogadier in Diveball n-n THANK YOU~
I'll VM you when I get it, just want to let you know and all

Inari
06-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Pokemon: Solosis
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Regenerator (HA) or Overcoat;
Egg Moves: Astonish & Confuse Ray
IVs: Up to you :3

Currently hunting for your Female HA Frogadier in Diveball n-n THANK YOU~
I'll VM you when I get it, just want to let you know and all

I'll have a looky tomorrow if I have a Duosion FS.. Weird I thought you could dexnav for Duosion in ORAS but I'm wrong. Anyway tomorrow I'll probably get stuff ready to start breeding your mon, like parents and all that fun stuff! There is a possibility I could trade on Monday if I get it but I don't want to guarantee anything ;3;

venxhero
06-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Alrighty ;u; cross my fingers xD Thank you so much and I do hope the breeding is quite fast!~
Oh I may be on the same time you sent me that VM so its a maybe (: I understand if you can't guarantee it so its okay n-n I know we can trade whenever we got time and honestly, no rush at all

Inari
06-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Obtained Venxhero's Solosis! Big update but I won't take any more requests till after the 13th now!! Don't wanna stress myself out too much before my little holiday :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also sorry for double posting but Pokemon of the Week will be moved till after my holiday. If you're curious what the Pokemon of the Week is it is Aegislash! Therefore I'll be breeding Honedge and next weeks Mon of the week to make up for it :) I'll post the details of the Honedge either tomorrow or after my holiday :)

06-06-2016, 12:15 AM
Hey Tam! I was wondering if you wanted to make a decent Druddigon. -NO RUSH!- Enjoy your holiday. I was THINKING originally of Mold Breaker, but perhaps just a Sheer Force one would be awesome.
Breeder's Choice on Nature. And I don't care about what Pokeball its in. IV's are not that important either. xD

Inari
06-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Obtained Dragon Trainer J's 3 Druddigon! The shop is now officially on holiday and I will make an update on the spreadsheet when I get back! Thank you to everyone I have traded with for being awesome!

Inari
06-13-2016, 05:12 PM
Shop is OPEN!

I am back off my holiday and the shop is open again!! I've missed my 3ds so much xD anyway requests and Pokemon of the Week will return! Moon ball breeding is slow because these Ponyta won't shine. Just so you know last weeks Pokemon of the week was Serperior! (I did miss out the week before which was Aegislash so if you want Honedge just let me know)

The Snivy I will be breeding are Contrary, Timid, 5IV and have the Egg Moves: Glare/Magical Leaf/Mirror Coat/Sweet Scent

Ash
06-14-2016, 01:02 PM
Heya Tommie!

Pokemon: Goomy
Nickname: Bubble Gum
Pokeball: Nest Ball
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Acid Armor, Curse, Counter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Like I said before, I have like two other Pokemon that I have to breed so if you could help me with this one it would be very, very appreciated! To offer I have mostly breedjects (duh lol) so I'll try to get you something nice. Thanks in advance! :o

Inari
06-14-2016, 09:43 PM
Heya Tommie!

Pokemon: Goomy
Nickname: Bubble Gum
Pokeball: Nest Ball
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Acid Armor, Curse, Counter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Like I said before, I have like two other Pokemon that I have to breed so if you could help me with this one it would be very, very appreciated! To offer I have mostly breedjects (duh lol) so I'll try to get you something nice. Thanks in advance! :o

I'm almost home from shopping so I'll get breeding this request straight away!!

- - - Updated - - -

My gosh I hate dragon breeding xD however I managed to get Ash's Goomy c: I'm not sure when I can update my spreadsheet but I'll do it asap!

Inari
06-17-2016, 09:28 AM
After 3 weeks of breeding I am happy to say that I finally got my shiny Moon ball Ponyta xD Anyway! Now I will move on to breeding moon ball Gastly! If you want to see the details of the Gastly I will be breeding please refer to my spreadsheet.

Inari
06-19-2016, 09:08 AM
I feel like I'm updating too much but I didn't really want to post this on the same day. I actually managed to get the shiny Moon Ball Gastly later in the day! I'll need to update the sheet but Moon ball Gastly and Moon ball Aipom are ready! I've been thinking about adding an extension to my Breeding Temple so everyone can look forward to that in the future! No hints yet c:

darius90
06-20-2016, 06:42 PM
Hey I'm looking for
Meowth
Mew
Forretress
Stantler
Lugia
Celebi
Latias
Jirachi
Kricketune
Cherrim
Glameow
Purugly
Uxie
Dialga
Palkia
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Shaymin
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Thundurus
Zekrom
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Meloetta
Genesect
Amaura
Aurorus
Diancie
Volcanion
I'll take there past or future evolution.

my FC-147874915147
IGN-kingpharao

06-20-2016, 07:20 PM
I think one at a time would be best asked. Also you don't state what you are willing to trade. And you might be better off posting your own thread about what Pokemon you need. As opposed to here. As she can't breed Legendaries. This is a BREEDING Temple. Just sayin'.

Inari
06-20-2016, 08:10 PM
Hey I'm looking for
Meowth
Mew
Forretress
Stantler
Lugia
Celebi
Latias
Jirachi
Kricketune
Cherrim
Glameow
Purugly
Uxie
Dialga
Palkia
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Shaymin
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Thundurus
Zekrom
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Meloetta
Genesect
Amaura
Aurorus
Diancie
Volcanion
I'll take there past or future evolution.

my FC-147874915147
IGN-kingpharao

You've came to the wrong place, my friend. I take on unique and hard breeding requests for people. It seems like you're asking for these because you want to complete the Pokedex maybe? I don't really like your attitude either. Even though I have all legendaries I am not willing to trade them so I think you should post a thread elsewhere. Peace.

Yoda
06-20-2016, 08:28 PM
Tamm I never noticed your quote thing, I love it <_<

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-21-2016, 09:04 PM
Hey! I've been having a hard time breeding Ferroseed, do you think you could do one for me?

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Pokeball: No Preference
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg Moves: Leech Seed
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Nickname: Barbara if it's a girl, Barry if it's a boy

I can get you a female Heracross or Nosepass with past gen Safari Balls, a Timid 5IV Helioptile with Glare, an Igglybuff or Qwilfish with a Dream Ball, or a Modest Female Bagon with 5IVs in a Dusk Ball, lmk!

06-21-2016, 10:17 PM
@TheManyFacesofGlalie, I have some extra Ferroseed With that exact Egg move, and ability. I will have to check for that Nature, Let me know if I can help. (I just dont have those Ivs. But thats up to you if you wanna take one and breed it yourself.)

Inari
06-22-2016, 02:15 PM
Hey! I've been having a hard time breeding Ferroseed, do you think you could do one for me?

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Pokeball: No Preference
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg Moves: Leech Seed
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Nickname: Barbara if it's a girl, Barry if it's a boy

I can get you a female Heracross or Nosepass with past gen Safari Balls, a Timid 5IV Helioptile with Glare, an Igglybuff or Qwilfish with a Dream Ball, or a Modest Female Bagon with 5IVs in a Dusk Ball, lmk!

I can try to get those IVs but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them. I've managed to get 31/31/31/xx/31/xx before but I don't have any 0 speed IV Dittos.. Sorry..

Look I'll give it a shot. Just give me a couple days and I'll see if I can get those IVs.

Inari
06-26-2016, 08:27 PM
Managed to get Glalie's Ferroseed!

Pokemon of the Week is Beedrill and Mega Beedrill so I will be breeding HA Luxury Ball Weedle with Jolly nature and 5IV. No egg moves sadly!

Inari
07-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Just wanted to bring something to attention. If you make a request with me please try to be active and communicate with me! I get that life can get busy and timezones suck but simply telling me when you can get online to talk/trade really helps me out! A lot of time goes into these breeding requests and I don't appreciate having no communication or waiting around. I hope anyone who wishes to make a request can understand this!

Also!! Just remembered. I am not a Pokedex completion service! I breed hard to get and unique Pokemon for people who want them. Therefore if you require Pokedex help, make your own thread :)

crosawood
07-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Hey Tamm Tamm Think you can please me help with getting a Male HA Litleo. I am having a very hard time with it
Pokemon: Litleo
Pokeball: no preferance
Nature: Lonely if possible
Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: none
IVs: x/31/x/31/31/31
Nickname: Igmal

I will be around most days in the week from 11am to 5 pm US eastern time

Inari
07-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Hey Tamm Tamm Think you can please me help with getting a Male HA Litleo. I am having a very hard time with it
Pokemon: Litleo
Pokeball: no preferance
Nature: Lonely if possible
Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: none
IVs: x/31/x/31/31/31
Nickname: Igmal

I will be around most days in the week from 11am to 5 pm US eastern time

I will definitely try my best to get you this Litleo! I'll start when I get home :)

Inari
07-07-2016, 01:02 AM
So if you've noticed I've add a shop vacation date to the main post. I'm going to stay at my boyfriend's house for a bit. I won't be taking any requests till after my vacation now as I need to destress myself seeing as I have work and all that blah blah stuff. I will still trade any mons that you're interested in in the shop!! I hope you understand and I thank you for your co-operation c:

Inari
07-11-2016, 03:15 PM
I've updated the Spreadsheet! All completed requests are on there and I've added Chansey to the ready mons. I might start more moon ball projects on my vacation and if I do so I'll add them when I get back.

Also!! I accidentally got a shiny Litleo when I was breeding for a request and it is up for trade! You can PM me about it if you're interested :)

07-14-2016, 01:51 AM
Take care Tam! See ya soon! xD Enjoy your vacation! I know I did.

Inari
07-22-2016, 08:18 PM
Yay I'm back off my vacation! ^o^ The temple is back open for requests and I'll slowly go back to breeding moon ball mons. Kinda having an obsession with Kanto.. The last four shinies I bred were all Kanto mons lol. I'm shiny breeding Weedle atm but I already have those on the shop :) anyway I'll try to update the spreadsheet but yay officially back xD

07-22-2016, 09:31 PM
Welcome back Tam! Shiny Weedle! Oh boy! Good Luck! xD

Inari
07-22-2016, 09:38 PM
Welcome back Tam! Shiny Weedle! Oh boy! Good Luck! xD

thank you Jen!! and yeah.. I think I'll probably go mad but that's normal for me lol

07-22-2016, 10:12 PM
"We're a little mad here" xD

Inari
07-24-2016, 06:48 PM
Yay Pokemon of the Week is back! For the past couple of weeks it's been legendaries and of course I can't breed those :0 however this week Alakazam is the Pokemon of the Week! So I will be breeding Dream Ball Magic Guard Abra. They will be Timid, have 5IVs and have the Egg Moves: Barrier/Encore/Guard Swap/Skill Swap. Let me know if you want one ^-^

Inari
07-25-2016, 07:53 PM
So I've decided to close the shop for some time. I just need a break and there was a situation that happened today that just made me think if I want to keep the shop up and running. So it will be temporarily closed. I don't know how long for but if any of my close friends require breeding assistance please PM me. Can a mod please close this?

UltraSound
07-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Can do. Let me know if/when you want it reopened.