PDA

View Full Version : J's Pokedex Contest!

Type: Null111
06-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Hey there everyone!

Some of you may know me, some may not. In any event. I just wanted to post a thread about a contest my breeding group is doing.
I am in a Group called The Wonder Emporium. You should check us out. Ive been asked to do a give-away contest.
So here goes:

My boss and myself are thinking of Pokedex Numbers. You have Only Generation1 Pokemon to choose from; #001 -#151.
You get 2 guesses, but only 1 Entry Per person. Any more than that, and your disqualified. My official rules and prizes are also located within the group. (So 2 Guesses = 2 Tries to get what Dex Numbers we are thinking of)

Example: You can say: I guess Dex Numbers: #001 and #78

If you guess ONE of ours, you may still be entered to get a prize. So everyone may win something!

Also, Do Not Pm me with your guesses. I will ignore them. Please post in the Offical Group. Which you can reach by checking out my profile page or here: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=745

Anyways, have a great day. Hope to see you guys around the Shop. If you have questions, ask me. Pm me here, or Im usually in the chatbox. Or check with DiggerDug. XD

Also, contest will go from today (June 1st -June 15th)

Good luck to all participants and have fun!

~J

Type: Null111
06-11-2016, 05:01 PM
We can close this as the Contest is over. Thank you to all of the participants. We will be holding another contest soon! Thank you!