PDA

View Full Version : Pokemons for trade :)

Katarina
06-03-2016, 02:03 AM
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I DON'T HAVE A SET SCHEDULE AT WORK SO I WILL PM YOU ABOUT WHEN I AM AVAILABLE TO TRADE. I GO BY EASTERN STANDARD TIME, ABOUT 3 AND A HALF HOURS AHEAD OF POKEBAY'S TIME.

What I have for trade:
-GF 20th anniversary:
-Mew x 1
-Celebi x 3
-Jirachi x 3
-Manaphy x 3
-Darkrai codes x 12 ( they had a lot left over at Gamestop so he gave them to me :) )

-Shiny Xerneas x 2 (recent US event that lasted a week)
-Shiny Yveltal x 2 (recent US event that lasted a week)
-"Mac" Hoopa x 3
-Pokeball Vivillon
-GTS Vivillon x 3
-Steven's shiny level 5 Beldum from 2014

What I'm looking for: ALL SHINY with the exception of trading the Vivillons, and the Xerneas and Yveltal are worth 2 shinies to me.

-Caterpie
-Shellder
-Krabby
-Chansey
-Tauros
-Omanyte
-Kabuto
-Sentret
-Pichu
-Bonsly
-Misdreavus
-Unown
-Teddiursa
-Corsola
-Houndour
-Phanpy
-Smeargle
-Smoochum
-Miltank
-Poochyena
-Surskit
-Roselia
-Wailmer
-Spoink
-Baltoy
-Snorunt
-Spheal
-Shinx
-Drifloon
-Blitzle
-Sewaddle
-Cottonee
-Maractus
-Yamask
-Archen
-Zorua
-Deerling (preferably Autumn)
-Frillish (preferably female)
-Cubchoo
-Larvesta
-Phantump (with everstone)
-Carbink
-Tyrunt
-Amaura

Please provide the OT and ID No. of all offered pkmn. I won't accept hacks or clones of hacks since none of my pkmn offered are hacks or even clones. All have been legitimately received through Mystery Gift, I have multiples because I have all four 6th generation games.

Those who want the Darkrai codes, I won't give you the code until I have received the shiny you offered. I'm sorry if this offends you, it's just that I've been burned before with this. If you aren't comfortable with this arrangement then I'm sorry, but please don't offer, and please don't start anything.

SpookyNanner
06-03-2016, 03:16 AM
I sent you a PM so let me know

WondoRules!!!
06-03-2016, 03:57 AM
I'm interested in a manaphy... I have a s.smeargle

Inari
06-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Kat oh my gosh you're back ;-; lol hi Tammie here! Anyway xD I'm interested in your Pokeball Vivillon! I have a shiny Misdreavus and shiny Smeargle for trade.. Or a shiny Venonat if you still wanted that? Both Misdreavus and Smeargle were bred by me so they can be nicknamed. Venonat was traded to me but Kb traded it to me! Just let me know if you want details and it'd be cool to chat again :)

Katarina
06-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Wat is the OT and ID No. of the smeargle?

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah, I went through a lot of medical stuff xD but I'm alive now so it's almost all taken care of :) and you don't have to trade a shiny for the Vivillon, if you have an extra of a HA pkmn then that'd be cool :) I don't feel right trading it for a shiny since it isn't a legend or shiny itself

Inari
06-03-2016, 07:04 PM
I'm glad you're better!! Also you can check out my spreadsheet if there's anything there that appeals to you, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-gYUs5pfksLXkKyZ62gGmahY8gUeaMOF1YOqoRCU4w/edit

Most of the stuff are Moon ball mons.. I'm celebrating Sun and Moon way too hard xD I do have a lot of other stuff though and tbh I could do with a break from Ponyta if you want me to breed you something :)

Katarina
06-03-2016, 07:31 PM
omfg, may I please have a bellsprout?? xD

Inari
06-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Sure I'll start breeding right away!!

WondoRules!!!
06-04-2016, 03:35 AM
[QUOTE=Katarina;74172]Wat is the OT and ID No. of the smeargle?

I currently don't have my ds arm but I will give you the info asap!