PDA

View Full Version : Several S.Yveltals;

venxhero
06-06-2016, 05:19 AM
So May 20th - May 26th was the only week to obtain Shiny Yveltal through wifi, USA only I believe? c:

Anywho several of you already know (close friends whom I told) that a friend of mine,
let me borrow his copies of AS & X; He doesn't care if I restarted his X but allows me to keep the events from AS.

Since I do adore Yveltal in his shiny form, I restarted X quite a lot to obtain S.Yveltal.
I could've gotten at least 20+ more but I also SR for the natures, hoping to get 4IV or even 5IV.

Most of them are 3IVs while a several of them are 4IV. I already gave out 9 of them.
I can say that all of them are Super Relatively stats+ & a couple have Outstanding stats.

BEFORE YOU ASK/QUESTION.. This is what I'm interested in. You may PM me to discuss an offer if you wish.

*Nameable shiny (you caught/hatch yourself)
Please provide details, such as..
- ability
- pokeball
- lvl
I will deny/decline only if I have it already or don't like it.
NOT A HUGE FAN OF ULTRABALLS, TIMERBALLS, NETBALLS, etcs.
I'm quite picky as well so avoid doing a mismatch -> Shiny Growlithe in a Diveball.
I'm not asking you to do this but you can offer to, just saying (just to avoid PMs that asks)
- Hunt for the shiny in specific pokeballs (most common method which I'm taking atm)
- Breed (I have 2 friends who does this for me all the time, so why not toss it out there)

So here are the Shiny Yveltals I currently have c:

1. Modest nature with 4IV - HP, ATK, SP.ATK, & SP.DEF
2. Naive nature with 4IV - HP, ATK, SP.ATK, & SP.DEF
3. Modest nature with 3IV - ATK, DEF, & SP.ATK
4. Adamant nature with 3IV - ATK, DEF, & SPD
5. Timid nature with 3IV - ATK, SP.DEF, & SPD (Outstanding stats)
6. Naive nature with 3IV - DEF, SP.ATK, & SPD (Outstanding stats)
7. Rash nature with 3IV - ATK, SP.ATK, & SP.DEF (Outstanding stats)
8. Modest nature with 3IV - ATK, DEF, & SP.ATK (Outstanding stats)
9. Modest nature with 3IV - HP, SP.ATK, & SP.DEF (Outstanding stats)

I THOUGHT I SHOULD ADD THIS: Considering they're Outstandings stats, I hope the nameable shiny's stats are above decent stats please. I would personally like to keep these shinies for my other games and use them, I also hope they don't have terrible stats (be fair?). So do check the stats if you can. No terrible stats or decent stats! Above it along with the details I ask for. If not, I'll have to decline, sorry. If its too unfair, you do NOT have to trade with me. No one is making you so please keep that in mind before you send me a 'rude' PM or just to complain n-n thank you!

Then I have 9 more (2 of them, I haven't obtained yet), which are idling sitting in my boxes xD
Also 2 of them, which I didn't mention.. They have 4IV with Outstanding Stats (Jolly & forgot the other one xD)
I MAY OFFER but depending on your offer, but if not oh wells x)

I guess in total, I got about 27 S.Yveltals xD so NINE that I just listed, are up for trades c:

I also do have other events aka extras since Im borrowing my friend's copies. For example, the Zygarde.
+ what I did for S.Yveltal, I also plan to do it for Shaymin (July), Victini (September), Keldeo (October), & Meloetta (December). Not entirely sure if I'll get 20 each xD but maybe depending on my schedule and time to do it.

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Picky? You always ask for this format and I should (and I am) be used to it lol. I can (try(no promises)) to hunt. I have a very bad history with it (I was DexNaving for a s.ralts and I wasn't paying attention and I knocked it out :( ) but I can try! What Pokemon are you looking for that are in OR?

venxhero
06-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Lol I do and some other people (sometimes new members) still asks me what I want xD I literally have no trouble retyping it every single time c:
Um not sure lol I haven't touched my OR in months, almost u-u so let me look up what Pokemon are out there in the wild for hunting wise.

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 06:01 AM
[QUOTE=venxhero;Um not sure lol I haven't touched my OR in months, almost u-u so let me look up what Pokemon are out there in the wild for hunting wise.[/QUOTE]

Alright

venxhero
06-06-2016, 06:04 AM
Btw, which S.Yveltal were you interested in?

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 06:09 AM
I was interested in #7

venxhero
06-06-2016, 06:19 AM
Okay for the Outstanding stats, I'll be a little more specific with the info and hope for above decent stats? If its okay, I prefer if the stats aren't terrible, considering that Im giving you an Outstanding one c:

Here are some, just to give you some choices to hunt for. (If by safari hunting in XY, usually their stats are always above averages and can guarantee you the Outstanding stats one, just letting you know)
- Male Flamebody Slugma in Repeatball/Pokeball
- Male Tynamo in Premierball
- Female Effect Spore Paras in Repeatball/Pokeball
- Female RunAway/Limber Buneary in Premierball/Luxuryball
- Male EarlyBird Dodou in Luxuryball

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Actually now that I actually think I'm more interested in #1 and I can try to get you either the slugma, tynamo, lapras, or the doduo
(・ω・)ノ

venxhero
06-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Ah okay and I don't need a S.Lapras xP I already have 2 so I'm good haha

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 06:29 AM
Lol ok I'll get to work tomorrow bc I'm really sleepy atm...(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ

venxhero
06-06-2016, 06:32 AM
I wish you all the good luck and take your time! No rush and make sure you get breaks in between c:
I also hope they're have good stats too xD Well rest up and hunt whenever you can! I think I should get some rest too, getting tired now as well xP

WondoRules!!!
06-06-2016, 06:37 AM
I wish you all the good luck and take your time! No rush and make sure you get breaks in between c:
I also hope they're have good stats too xD Well rest up and hunt whenever you can! I think I should get some rest too, getting tired now as well xP

Alright well night then! See ya tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Alright well night then! See ya tomorrow